aman india New pictures

aman, can you put these current photos right next to a before photo? I'm sorry but I see a definite improvement and I think you will too. Look, it's very easy for some posters to say you should be down right now about the amount of growth you've had. But I have been in your shoes three times so far, and I never once recall being at six months and feeling happy with the results. In fact, I always go in for a six month consultation because I'm always concerned. But then at 12 months+ I realize the hair just needed a full year to grow and mature. Unfortunately for me I kept losing more native hair.

Just relax, let the hair grow, and have faith in your surgeon's abilities--all the worrying you are doing will just cause stress and could adversely effect your growing, lol....be well!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Hey buddy,

I have to agree with Hairthere. You have a definite improvement. A casual glance at your before photos confirms this. If anything, you're right on track to having an excellent result.

When you posted your last set of photos, I was a little concerned for you. However, after seeing these photos, I honestly think you're in a very good position. I don't understand how you can't see the difference either???

I think you should be feeling very optimistic right now. Things are definitely looking good for you!

Corvettester

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Dorin

1,696 FUT with Dr. Dorin on October 18, 2010.

1,305 FUT with Dr. Dorin on August 10, 2011.

565 FUE with Dr. Dorin on September 14, 2012.

You are trippin, you definately have growth and I also believe you are on your way to a good result. It six months you are just starting to show good growth and by 12 I think you will, or should, be thrilled. Someone that starte out like you should not expect to have an afro.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I agree with what everyone else has said, you have definitely had some growth, and it's definitely way too early to worry! You're showing growth, and if your result is less than optimal, we all know that H&W will take care of you.

If you can post a more accurate B&A comparison you will see the difference. Unfortunately the angles and lighting are different. This is why it's so important to document the process as accurately as possible.... you're having growth, it's just gona take another 6 months at least for things to continue to grow and thicken....

DSC01907.jpg.9aee5bb58c581cf27191e5c04faaccd3.jpg

09052011461.jpg.4659bb6027fb52cc7db9d1f2ac1dd0c3.jpg

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Yes definite growth there thanks for the new pictures that aren't wet. Try and do all your pictures in the same place now in the same light and also comb your hair in one direction forward like you did with all your other pictures prior to these latest 6 month ones, you can tell in these latest pictures you've scruffed your hair into all different directions to show the gaps more but obviously if you scruff your hair like that at 6 months it will show it in its worst situation and you'll upset your self.

Just to add again what i said earlier they are people on these forums getting amazing results at 6 months (they piss me off a lot lol) but this is not the normal standard most people have to wait all year for a good result, i honestly could feel new hair spikes poking through my scalp at 11 months after my first ht and had hardly any good cosmetic growth at 6 months but after 14 months i was very happy.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Aman thanks for posting new pictures. You can definately see the growth compared to the before pictures. But why so much drama? Wouldnt it be better to say slow growth at 6 months rather than no growth? Do you honestly feel that you have had no growth? You can see there is growth and in many aspects you are on par with where you should be. Also when you post your pictures as 6 months and 12 weeks that say 9 months. I dont know if there is a language barrier but many comments show a bit of panic.

Thanks again for better accurate pictures.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Lorenzo, I think aman's mindset is actually quite common and understandable, especially for a first HT. He'll feel much better in 6 months, I'm quite certain of it....

Hairthere I am very sympathic and understand when it comes to Aman situation. Although its quite common to feel this way I feel its also important to stay realistic and postive. I just dont understand why he would say no growth after 6 months when its obvious there is growth. Anyways I wish him the best and to continue to stay postive.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

Aman, I am a bit suprised that you cannot see any growth when it is plain to see that you have coverage where before you hadn't. I understand how anxious you are and just how 6 months seems like such a long time already but I honestly believe over the next 3 months things are going to improve greatly and we are all really hoping that will happen.

Hairthere makes a very good point to compare your situation you need to take some better photos in consistent lighting with no flash, the latest pictures look like they have flash on, your hair also looks shorter which will give you less overall coverage I know Joe has talked about the sweetspot in terms of hair length.

From now on when documenting your 7 month photos please take them in natural light during the day in a well lit room and try to take them in the same room same lighting etc and also can you take a few more angles than just the top of your head? This is not a demand I am just trying to help you appreciate the difference that we are seeing and the only way to do that is to take consistent monthly photos

Take a look at my 6 month update from my blog taken in the same location and the 12 month update you can see a very nice improvement in density and maturity

hair6months030cropped.jpg

hair%201%20year%20011%20cropped.jpg

Edited by Garageland
Added some photos as example

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Aman,

Can you clarify something for me:

In the description of your newest photo updates, you state that the images were taken at "6 months and 12 weeks." Did you mean to say 6 months and 12 days? Or did you mean 6 months and 12 weeks, which would actually be closer to 9 months post-operative?

If you meant 6 months and 12 days, I think you should reserve judgment until the 12 month mark. Personally, I do see improvement (compared to the before and after photographs), but I think what is even more important to note is that at the 6 month mark, you're only looking at a maturation rate of around 40%. This means that you have definite time to mature, and should probably withhold judgment until then.

Regardless, if there is anything I can do to help (research, answer additional questions, etc) don't hesitate to ask (in this thread or via private message).

Good luck (and remember to keep things civil on the forums for the time being)!!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 2 weeks later...

ya, i can understand amans mindset too, even if there were a hundred percent increase in growth, fear, panick, and thinking that for sure you should be seeing little bits of hair sticking through everywhere at six months, would lead you to believe that your grafts didnt take,

scary, especially if you just chopped 6000 grafts worth of donor out of your head, then the fear of nothing in the world being able to save you if they dont grow sets in!

Mate, like most normal people have already told you, there is DEFINITE growth! I'm thrilled for you. So many of us have already told you it's coming along nicely.

We're NOT lying to you. Why would we. This is not cheerleading. I have no benefit to blow smoke up your bum or tell you Hasson is the best thing since sliced bread.

Stop panicking. Your new pics show your hair messed up whilst the original hair pre op is combed straight. Surely you know that makes a difference!

I'm glad I got to know your experience after 6 months having seen your threads on here- so I know what to expect now and I will avoid having a panic attack and risk jumping off! :D

Edited by Dutch

• 5 months later...