DHI - Is their technique genuine??

There are so many variables to a great good or bad result to hair restoration so

to the most educated consumers we propose

1 do your research with live sessions and live observations of procedures

2 meet 10 clients of the last 2 years of each clinic

3 have a proper diagnosis and prognosis

4 consult your GP prior to any cosmetic procedure

5 write a list of your expectations and objectives and present to your GP and hair restoration surgeon

6 keep in mind hair loss is not a life threatening condition so DO NOT proceed till you you are 100% satisfied with the answers from your doctors

6 do not trust anonymous posters at various forums as that most likely spend all day in these forums with a specific agenda

7 keep in mind no surgeon or clinic or technique is perfect so the fact that they have 10 or 1000 good results is not a guarantee but a good indication of the possible outcome of your case

8 The psychological aspects of hair loss is of immense importance so yes have a test if needed .

9 meet your surgeon prior to the procedure and have a list of questions and demand to respond in writing

There are so many variables to a great good or bad result to hair restoration so

to then most educated consumers we propose

1 do your research with live sessions and live observations of procedures

2 meet 10 clients of the last 2 years of each clinic

3 have a proper diagnosis and prognosis

4 consult your GP prior to any cosmetic procedure

5 write a list of your expectations and objectives and present to your GP and hair restoration surgeon

6 keep in mind hair loss is not a life threatening condition so DO NOT proceed till you you are 100% satisfied with the answers from your doctors

6 do not trust anonymous posters at various forums as that most likely spend all day in these forums with a specific agenda

7 keep in mind no surgeon or clinic or technique is perfect so the fact that they have 10 or 1000 good results is not a guarantee but a good indication of the possible outcome of your case

8 The psychological aspects of hair loss is of immense importance so yes have a test if needed .

9 meet your surgeon prior to the procedure and have a list of questions and demand to respond in writing

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Explain how you can cut the skin and not make a scar (it's impossible by the way) and put up a list of your doctors. Two very simple questions that must be answered.

Answer these questions please, no more avoiding questions, these should be easy to answer.

Explain how you can cut the skin and not make a scar (it's impossible by the way) and put up a list of your doctors. Two very simple questions that must be answered.

Answer these questions please, no more avoiding questions, these should be easy to answer.

Excellent question. I don't see how the conversation could go much further without this fundamental question answered.

Also, DHI, would you mind posting your first and last name in the interest of transparency, as you said?

Jan 2000 - 600 FUT with Dr Kurgis (MHR)

Sept 2011 - 1411 FUT with Dr Paul Shapiro

Jan 2013 - 1800 FUT with Dr Paul Shapiro

Sep 2014 - 1000 FUE with Dr Paul Shapiro

My Hairloss Blog »

6 "do not trust anonymous posters at various forums as that most likely spend all day in these forums with a specific agenda"

The only agenda most of us anonymous posters have is to prevent unsuspecting patients from getting poor HT work. If you and any perspective patient goes to my profile you will see a full picture of my HT restoration including high-res pre-, intra-, and post-op pictures. There is no need to know my real name. Again, you have painted a lovely picture of your clinic and its procedure without substantiating it with clear evidence and facts. I implore you to present this "scarless" procedure to this forum with much greater detail...

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

there is no first and last name DHI is a team and for names of drs contact your local DHI clinic

we will no longer respond to same posters we are ignoring our posts we wil be happy to respond to new genuine posters only

we have written to the owner of this forum regarding such posters with only one agenda to hurt DHI

hair there

we appreciate your posts .. our medical director has addressed he scar tissue issue and we plan to post photos of donor area of the latest procedure .

we love an honest debate and we are here for 41 years because we care ..

LOL

THE DHI TEAM

PS we have posted some unique info like extraction and placement within 6 seconds ..

we are here for 41 years because we care ..LOL

Every time I think this thread can't get any funnier, it outdoes itself.

My Hairloss Blog »

• Administrators

DHI - "We love an honest debate and we are here for 41 years because we care ..

LOL THE DHI TEAM"

Really, "you love an honest debate"? That is truly "LOL" given that today your legal department sent me yet another demand letter that virtually every topic and post that is critical of DHI (a very long list) be removed or you will sue us.

You've been threatening to sue this community and many of your patients for years now. What's the hold up?

Bring it! I love a good public "debate" and so does this community.

P.S. I suggest you have management call some of the other physicians and clinics who brought frivolous lawsuits against this community. Those who've been members of this community for a few years know how that worked out for them.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

My donor after dhi,area in rectangle is three weeks post second op,it is overharvested,empty areas are visable,white dotting top right and centre from first 3 years earlier.

Dude...trust me it s much much better than mine...i m wearing a big white steak ear to ear, i can t have my hair as short as you have...

Dude...trust me it s much much better than mine...i m wearing a big white steak ear to ear, i can t have my hair as short as you have...

Sorry to hear..trying to fix one problem only to create two is a tough pill to swallow in my experience..how short can you wear yours?if you dont mind ne asking how wide is your scar?

I cant wear my hair that short and leave my house without a hat,i need at least 12mm thats a 4 guard,im confortable in most situations at that length but not all it looks moth eaten a bit at a 4 guard even, its a large area nearly the entite back of my head.

Why the hell have dhi a legal department to begin with?i think we can all put 2 and 2 togother here.

And fair play to pat also!!!!

Edited by ihatedhi
misspelling

Sorry to hear..trying to fix one problem only to create two is a tough pill to swallow in my experience..how short can you wear yours?if you dont mind ne asking how wide is your scar?

I cant wear my hair that short and leave my house without a hat,i need at least 12mm thats a 4 guard,im confortable in most situations at that length but not all it looks moth eaten a bit at a 4 guard even, its a large area nearly the entite back of my head.

Why the hell have dhi a legal department to begin with?i think we can all put 2 and 2 togother here.

And fair play to pat also!!!!

Have you approached another doctor about getting another minor harvest of FUT and closing up the scar? My scar from 1999 isn't great, but was told by a recommended doc recently that if we did another small procedure, he could reduce/improve the scar.

My Hairloss Blog »

Isn't this thread done now? Its just going round in circles. I had only read bad reviews for dhi, but was willing to give them a chance to show that they were good. Now it wouldnt even cross mind to recommend them as all they have done is threatened people and avoided the most basic questions. I really dont think we should keep this particular thread going, anyone agree?

I really dont think we should keep this particular thread going, anyone agree?

Personally I could watch this thread for months. We have a guy demanding transparency from his critics but won't post his own name; he'll bully anyone who complains about poor results but can't produce convincing photos of his own; he's so inept at understanding the nature of his own legal threats, he's eventually going to backtrace our accounts and call the cyber-police. I don't remember the last time I saw someone so completely un- self-aware hang himself with his own rope for so long, I say keep the thread alive. It's like a soap opera. Don't take away my stories!

My Hairloss Blog »

In their UAE website they stated that over 200 Emirates have experienced DHI, but they never manage to give me one contactable customer from those 200 emirates. Can u buy that? Please they write this

"With over 30 affiliated locations worldwide and over 100,000 successfully treated clients; DHI Medical Group is the global leader in hair restoration technologies. Over the last 40 years DHI has expanded their business while continually developing innovative techniques and proprietary medical tools for hair restoration. DHI has many renowned newscasters and celebrities as clients, but take pride in making sure that every one of their clients receives VIP service"

If really 100,000 success, then why didnt hear about this magical no touch implanter anywhere in the news (bbc, cnn, abc....etc.) ???

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

our policy is to post results and scientific date and research programs ,not to respond to DHI haters and those who have an agenda ... we hope we will contribute to the advancement of hair restoration . we will respond to all legitimate

posters and we will seek the courts protections for those who use these forums with only one purpose to damage DHI, nobody has the right to hide behind anonymity we believe this is also the policy of this and any public forums .

no doc has the right to ruin lives but they constantly get away with it!

I cannot believe how much this reminds my of the Alvi Armani clinic. same kinda of fancy website to attract the youngsters with flashy models with great hair.

then the same crappy responses to any legitimate question, just ignoring any question they cant answer.

sounds just like Pats from Armani

i wouldn't even be surprised if it turned out Antonio Armani owned dhi they sound like the same soul destroying group of people to me.

Edited by Balboa

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily