DHI - Is their technique genuine??

The DHI website claims it involves no strip, fue, scars, or holes. What else is left?? One of those things has to take place in hair transplantation!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I contacted dhi on numerous occasions and was told dhi dont do refunds and offered me a free touch up which of course i declined.

I class myself as a straight forward person and i will honestly say that does look like a genuine patient,his immediately post up it is consistant with how i looked but the end result was not .00000000000001% as good.

Dont be fooled folks they have alot of doctors you never know what one you will get..

Also worth mentioning it was probably pre planned that this patient was going to be a show case so dhi prob got thier best doc and took their time to get it right to post on forums to get business,if a regular person like any of us went in we would be just another customer who they dont give a toss about and they'll get you in and out as fast as they can for as much as they can.

I hope and pray to no one will get suckered in to going to dhi with their self promotion on this thread.

I personally dont think dhi should be left post on this forum,i thought a doc or clinic had to be reccomended by this forum before they post and promote themselves.

DHI is 100% wrong and misleading patients saying that they leave no scars, that's completely impossible, you cut the skin, you leave a scar, a paper cut leaves a scar.

The picture you have posted above is on your website and nothing new, we want hi-def close ups of hairlines, if you can't present these then don't bother. I asked you how many patients you have treated and you said over 100,000, so please direct to pictures of 1% of these results.

I contacted dhi on numerous occasions and was told dhi dont do refunds and offered me a free touch up which of course i declined.

I class myself as a straight forward person and i will honestly say that does look like a genuine patient,his immediately post up it is consistant with how i looked but the end result was not .00000000000001% as good.

Dont be fooled folks they have alot of doctors you never know what one you will get..

Also worth mentioning it was probably pre planned that this patient was going to be a show case so dhi prob got thier best doc and took their time to get it right to post on forums to get business,if a regular person like any of us went in we would be just another customer who they dont give a toss about and they'll get you in and out as fast as they can for as much as they can.

I hope and pray to no one will get suckered in to going to dhi with their self promotion on this thread.

I personally dont think dhi should be left post on this forum,i thought a doc or clinic had to be reccomended by this forum before they post and promote themselves.

They can post without being recommended, that's always been the case, but with the constant talk of taking ex-patients to court means they won't get any customers here.

What they do have to do though is say who they represent in their signature, which they haven't done, suprised the mods haven't jumped on this.

Edited by Sparky

dhi hater

you seem to spend all day on these forums yet you have failed to prove your are a DHI patient photos and e mails pls and the DHI policy has never been a money back guarantee yet if you prove you are a client with no growth or under 70% growth with full face photos and complete documentation we will ask the DHI board to refund the amount of any hairs that you paid for and did not grow ...

that will not in way means that we resign from our legal action under way ...

Dhi the bottom line is why would i lie?why would i say im an ex patient if i wasnt?

I dont want my money back anymore or anything off of you in fact,i want to express my opinions and state facts of what i experienced with dhi so i can save others,i have told nothing but the truth.And as far as refunding for hairs that didnt grow this is not a problem the problem was the ones that did grow..pitting,wrong angle and orientation,hair looking like pubic hair,spotty scarred donor,i had to 3 punch out sessions in the states and my iahrs doc there has PLENTY of photos of all my repair work,i have dates and times of my procedeurs with dhi and my repair work in the states so id advice you against court because i have solid legitimate detailed photographic proof and not to forget the emotional and personal distress i have suffered which has been massive,2yrs of my life hiding in my house.

This is my last post i have said all i need to say,and as sparky said not a great way to try to get business when you threaten ex patients real clever?just about as clever as that ridiculous chart.

And your right i do spend alot of my day on forums its kind of hard leaving the house when you are a hairtransplant repair patient,prick!

DHI is not here fishing for clients .

DHI Clinics from Hong Kong to San Francisco are fully booked , we are here to prove the truth and to make sure that those that fail to provide it will face legal action is this wrong ?

DHI Hater what was are your other poster names and witch clinic do you work for ? if you don’t reveal your identity we will…

To the few who seek information on options we advice to visit at least 5 clinics and observe live sessions as well as meet up with at least 10 patients of the last 12 months .

There so many variables that contribute to a good results that research and proper PROGNOSIS AND DIAGNOSIS is needed in very case before you proceed ..

we have posted 4 results this week and will post

4 more every week

let the results do the talking …

we will also publish more details of Direct hair implantation in the near future .

You don't know his identity, if you did, you wouldn't of asked him to contact DHI with his real name in one of your previous posts.

This thread its going round in circles and is quite boring.

Edited by Sparky

If my identity is revealed on a public forum i will sue you simple as that and you have my word i will!!

Dhi every hear the phrase 'when in a hole stop digging' the longer this thread goes on the worse dhi looks,not one person in this forum has agreed with or liked anything you have said and done,get the hint.......get lost.

Im not posting no more its not good for my stress levels letting myself get wound up over you.

• Administrators

Those who have been members of this forum community over the years know that we have long defended the right of our members to share genuine experiences and opinions - even when it has cost us tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees.

While we go above and beyond what is required by the law to make this forum fair to all parties, we do not cave in to legal bullying. Those clinics that have sued us in an attempt to white wash our forum of critical comments have always lost not only in court but in the court of public opinion.

On the other hand, in the interest of fairness, we invite clinics who object to comments made on this forum to share their side of the story. It is then up to the adults who view these comments to determine what they believe to be true. It is not our legal obligation to be the final arbitrators in disputes between clinics and patients.

However, in rare instances when posters have intentionally posted information that is proven not to be true, we have removed such misinformation in the interest of fairness. We ask that all posters be truthful in sharing their genuine experiences and opinions and be prepared to back up their claims. I see that ihatedhi has stated that he is will show photos to substantiate his claims. But I don't believe that he has to date. This undermines his credibility and his claims.

This forum's authenticity and credibility is based on our long standing policy of letting the truth come out, no matter whether the physician is recommended or not. We've been sued almost a dozen times over the past ten years and will no doubt be sued for years to come.

But we've earned a reputation in the hair restoration industry for staying in any legal fight until we prevail. Those who choose to sue us must be prepared to go all 15 plus rounds and have their lawsuit and attempted cover up debated not only in court but in the court of public opinion.

In addition, in the entire ten plus years of our forum communities existence we have never provided the identification of any of our members.

If DHI sues this community or any of its members they will learn what happens when you beat a beehive full of hornets with a bat.

I suggest DHI focus on addressing the concerns expressed by the members of this community rather than making threats. If such threats and intimidation continue their posting privileges will be suspended.

All for One and One for All, Pat and this patient based community

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

On the DHI UK website, they post a link to their "Care Quality Certficate", which is a UK government approval that has to be given as a result of a new law introduced in October 2010:

Essential standards of quality and safety

I don't have any first hand knowledge of DHI, but I've been pretty shocked reading these posts and amazed by the untruthful advertising they are getting away with.

I find it hard to believe that a Care Quality Certificate has been issued in any context to a clinic that is using a 'secret' medical technique of which no details have been published or peer reviewed.

If there are disatisfied DHI UK patients out there (can't speak for other countries laws) then it maybe worth approaching the Care Quality Commission with the details.

However, in rare instances when posters have intentionally posted information that is proven not to be true, we have removed such misinformation in the interest of fairness

Dear Pat

your responce has been forwarded to DHI legal team and we hope all steps will be taken for the removal of all libel posts- those with no proof what so ever . we have been unable to locate one case of an actual DHI client here in these forums .

we are not saying there are not some unhappy clients form DHI we just ask you to remove the false ones and the ones who accuse DHI just because they have an agenda .

we will defend our rights to 16 rounds just like you in the name of truth and fairness .

funny enough we have posted four results this week and nobody comments….. they do comment about…an individual that worked with... not for DHI 10 years ago..

there is so much misinformation here in these forums and we deserve to post our facts ...if you discover any DHI statement or result not be truthful we expect you to remove it immediately and take any further action you deem necessary

thank you ,

Sparky i hate to be a pain of the balls here but im shite at computers how do i get on to photobucket?

Full face photos am let me think no...f'n chance,all that needs to be seen is my hairline and donor area,i dont work for any clinic no one thinks i do,you even dont everyone knows what your playing at.

slaughter! slaughter! slaughter! my butchers also had quite a few nice pics of people they did, and look how i ended up! plus one of the guys that they displayed ive recently seen and his hair looks horribly fake with the extensions he has put in to try .......'hide'