DHI - Is their technique genuine??

Hi All,

Sorry if this has come up before. The forum search doesn't appear to be working and just keeps taking me to member lookup???

Just click a facebook advert that took me here:-

DHI Global - Advanced Hair Restoration - Hair Loss Treatment: Home

I assumed the technique was FUE, but they claim it isn't? What is it then? Does it work? Anyone been with them?

HM

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I ve been there...these guys are DANGEROUS...think that results from really good doctors are doubtful these days...imagine what is happening there...they have a technique called "no touch" that they claim is not like the old fashioned FUE but something new and really good.now the funny thing is that after the completion of the procedure of 12 months the head IS totally untouched like never anything happened but some spare hairs with awful placement and thousands $$$ for nothing...and if you dare make any complaints they are trying to make you make seem like the crazy one that suffers from depression and can t really see the amazing difference everybody can see except you.unfortunately this method is followed constantly from many many clinics we all know and this is NOT ethic....

why don’t you just post your DHI results for all of us to see ?

and also post the response to your complains by DHI every intelligent human will appreciate facts and not your agenda to hurt the dhi global image post results pls ANY MORE SLANDER will not be acceptable

why don’t you just post your DHI results for all of us to see ?

and also post the response to your complains by DHI every intelligent human will appreciate facts and not your agenda to hurt the dhi global image post results pls ANY MORE SLANDER will not be acceptable

Just curious, are you a DHI representative? At what level?

Jan 2000 - 600 FUT with Dr Kurgis (MHR)

Sept 2011 - 1411 FUT with Dr Paul Shapiro

Jan 2013 - 1800 FUT with Dr Paul Shapiro

Sep 2014 - 1000 FUE with Dr Paul Shapiro

My Hairloss Blog »

I believe in one aspect ever clinic has the right to defend there reputation when it is questioned. In another aspect I disagree when I see the chart.

DHI I agree with the fact you are defending your clinic and wish to have proof. Can we have proof where this chart is correct and where you get this claims. I cant believe you are saying that strip results are not natural looking yet FUE results are. In my opinion I believe naturalness has little to do with the whether its FUE or strip and more to do with clinic and how the hair is placed amongst other things. I have alot of experience seeing FUE results from many clinics in Europe since I assist Italians. But I will keep my thoughts on that to myself.

I feel that any intellignent person in the 21th century are able to research websites like this one to make an intellignet decision on their hair transplant.

My comments are in no way disrepectful of DHI or in anyway saying anything negative about them. Whether their results are amazing or not doesnt make a difference to me. What does it that chart where I feel is not correct

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

" I have alot of experience seeing FUE results from many clinics in Europe since I assist Italians. But I will keep my thoughts on that to myself."

If one reads between the lines, you're basically saying that FUE results you see are, in general, crappy. Yes?

Micheal I dont want to get into a FUE vs strip debate. There are some good ethical doctor like Feller and Shapiro that are performing FUE. In my experience with the Italians that I have met most of them are repair patients whether its strip or FUE. On the postive because of website like this more are now researching before they make their decision.

The reason I commenting on this thread was because of the chart which I disreceptfully disagree with. I have always felt regardless of this thread, top clinics should have no reason to have such a misleading chart. Of course most top clinics experience with either technique by bad clinic wont be positive. Why else would a patient go somewhere else and not go back to the original clinic.

It possible that a FUE only clinic has experience with huge wide scar when a patient comes in that has had work done by another clinic. But advertising that all strip surgery cause wide scar is misleading when its fully known that top strip clinics dont cause large scar and have great results.

Its like a strip clinic advertising that FUE cause holes in donor area and damages many grafts in the donor that are not being used. As well as saying that very few in any of the grafts grown and that FUE clinics are unable to do large session and charge you huge money. Although this may be the experience of the strip clinic it would be incorrect because there are clinics that perform FUE that dont do this.

Regardless this is my opinion and I am only saying an example. I wish this original poster alot of luck on his search.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

i think there is no reason at all to keep up talking about this clinic...waste of time...

It s a free country...let people do what they want...

DHI something for last ....don t ever think that im afraid anything of your threads....but definitely im not gonna give any value by talking for this clinic...and trust me i know this clinic much more than you do...even if you are working for them...i have pay this clinic enough...don t take it personally ...i respect your job ...you have to respect my 10 year bad experience im still carry on...and f inally respect the anger and the sadness that an HT patient might have due to bad work done in his head...trust me im still suffering and i wish you and no one else have this kind of experience...HT IS SOMETHING MORE THAN HT...never forget this...people that suffers right now understands...and this goes for EVERY CLINIC AND DOCTORS...PSYCHOLOGICAL EFFECTS MIGHT BE CATASTROPHIC FOR THE PATIENT...REALIZE IT

Many dont post photos because of lack of photos for comparsion,i didnt take before photos before i went to them but i have after ones on my old computer,will try my best to get them uploaded this week.

Dhi dont take before or after photos except one taken via cell phone,all top docs and clinics take many before photos from all angles for the patient and dhi does not.

Also worth pointing out dhi will ruin your donor area with large punchs and terrible extraction patterns,i really cannot speak any worse of this clinic.

Thanks sparky for uploading the chart,when i read it i dont know whether to laugh or cry,its such rubbish its crazy.

Bottom line folks for anyone thinking of dhi...STAY THE F AWAY,they are crap unethical unskilled lieng money grabbing bastards.

Their is a strong chance i wont be able to get my old photos so i apologise if i cant,i really want to so il try my best,since forums sometimes have hidden agendas etc if any one doubts me because i cant get photos i dont care.I joined the forum specifically to post on this thread,i want to warn as many as i can from: Dreadful Hair Implantation.

For the first time thanks to Lorenzo this debate is headed to the right direction .

Lorenzo is honest he has posted his affiliation to a clinic and he has also posted some very important questions ...

we will send his questions to DHI Medical director .

There are huge issues regarding DHI Direct -FUE -STRIP AND 14 other options that have not been properly addressed not only in this forum but also in medical meetings .

DHI will post a new chart and new information that so far is not even available to the medial community .

if we really care to move forward we need to provide answers for all people all the time …

5 or 10 good surgeons will not be able to help the millions of hair loss sufferers ..

and yes even the best doctors Dear Lorenzo create scars and limited growth with the Strip or Fue or any other method .

so let’s keep this debate on with facts and new ideas ..LOL

here is first responce from the DHI MEDICAL DIRECTOR

DHI Medical Group has been involved in hair restoration for 41 years. All hair restoration procedures performed in DHI Clinics around the world are in line with strict medical & quality control protocols, part of the DHI Total Care System. These protocols & procedures are regularly updated and reformed, if needed, in accordance with the latest scientific developments in the field of hair restoration as well as the result of thorough follow up of our patients.

Our protocols & procedures adhere to the strictest regulations of the Health Quality Commission of the UK and DHI Medical Group has been awarded an ISO 9001 certificate for quality medical services, which is unique in the field of hair restoration worldwide.

There is a comprehensive procedure of patients’ complaints reporting where all specific cases of complaints are addressed to the Medical Advisory Board and the Medical Director of the Group. Each specific case is thoroughly followed up & the best possible solution is provided, to the benefit of the patient.

In the last years, through the proper implementation of the above mentioned strict protocols of quality control and the improvement & evolution of our medical procedures, we have managed to reduce dramatically the rate of patients’ complaints to the level of 0.2%. Our constant effort is to further diminish this rate, but medical procedures, no matter how developed or advanced they may be, will always have a potential risk of mishappenings.

As the Medical Advisory Board of the DHI Medical Group, we strongly encourage every DHI patient that has a complaint about any kind of services offered within a DHI Clinic around the world, to follow the procedures of proper, detailed & thorough reporting of the complaint to the Medical Advisory Board. Proper investigation & immediate action will take place.

Anonymous reports in the internet, vague or false accusations against DHI Medical Group in blogs or forums, are not a proper way to address medical concerns or complaints and certainly do not contribute to our constant efforts of providing quality hair restoration services worldwide.

As a well established & respected Medical Group for 41 years, DHI Medical Group reserves the right to use all legal means to respond to and prevent false, anonymous statements that may defame the name of DHI & undermine the trust that our Group has built over all these years with thousands of patients around the world.

there in absolutely NO NEED for debate regarding this clinic....the more we talk for this clinic the more we make free advertisement for something is not worthy ...this was the last time i wrote something about this clinic...and i suggest this to all of you...

Dhi used make wigs then decided to throw their hand at hairtransplant they have no credable experience what so ever.

As for complaints..i asked for a refund after is was messed up by one of their untrained docs and flat out i was told no.

Forums are a good source of knowledge and not one forum will have anything positive to say about dhi.

Medical director by the way everyone is head scumbag of dhi.

Anonymous reports in the internet, vague or false accusations against DHI Medical Group in blogs or forums, are not a proper way to address medical concerns or complaints and certainly do not contribute to our constant efforts of providing quality hair restoration services worldwide.

As a well established & respected Medical Group for 41 years, DHI Medical Group reserves the right to use all legal means to respond to and prevent false, anonymous statements that may defame the name of DHI & undermine the trust that our Group has built over all these years with thousands of patients around the world.

our legal dept has asked the owner of this forum to confirm the idtentities of the five posters - who use 3 to 4 names so they appear like they are 15 - so we can seek legal action - for criminal and civil violations

if the owner insists to refuse we will seek a court order .

we regret that such actions may be necessarily .

anyone should post results and proof or should be removed from these forums

DHI WILL also post results with actual names so anyone can meet these clients and make a fair judgment . to these five dhi haters :it is time you face the courts and for the truth to prevail

FREEDOM OF INFORMATION has nothing to do with slander and cowardice anonymous accusations

On a technical point to the DHI rep,"slander" legally refers to the spoken word, I think you are looking for the term "libel" which refers to the written word. In my experience the courts so not react well to litigants who use the wrong terminology.

If you require any more legal advice I will have to charge for it.

My independent assessment is that your case is pretty weak however.

thanks for the advice Largechris ..will pass on to the Legal dept

regarding Lorenzo’s questions our medical director responded

32%of all dhi sessions worldwide have been strip repair cases/

repaired because of ugly unnatural scars and bad placement as well as low yield .

this by any means does not mean that all clinics produce such results

as only results from real patients count as promised we will post names and results

here is ANDY MAY a britsih TV sportscaster his before photo is posted in the dhiglobal.com

Well you can see my own results on my web site: (promotional link removed - please read our terms of service). The recent stuff on Real Madrid TV is only 2 months old, if that. I believe DHI have treated Bollywood actors and big cricket players - they would not tell me who because of confidentiality but I know Virender Sehwag has had the treatment .. I saw a picture of him at the clinic hanging on the wall in London!

Dhi rep,celebs endorsing your clinic proves jachshit,shane warne endorses advanced hair studios and we all know thats rubbish and lies..

Why arent dhi reccomened by even one forum?is every forum out to get dhi?ah.............no!

Your wasting your time,you cant convince the educated but unfortunitly you will the non educated,WANKERS!

DHI has been engaged in the research diagnosis and treatment of hair loss disorders for 40 years with over 100000 cases .

for the 5 dhi haters who use 5 different names each to seem like 15 we only say that the court day is near