My Transplant Progress Thread - Dr. Hasson (2923 Grafts)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dude,

Great pics. Great update. Great results thus far. Your scar is the envy of the industry.

Aside from congratulations, there really isn't much left to comment on at this point considering your above average early results. Clearly, it's only going to get better from here.

Thanks for the update though. I really appreciate how thorough you are.

corvettester

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Dorin

1,696 FUT with Dr. Dorin on October 18, 2010.

1,305 FUT with Dr. Dorin on August 10, 2011.

565 FUE with Dr. Dorin on September 14, 2012.

My hair loss is very similar to yours. Although my temples are a bit more recessed and my forelock may be a little thinner, it's hard to tell.

I'll be closely watching your case to see how everything turns out. Good luck man!

Oh, let me know if the fin works on your hairline too. I'm considering getting a prescription and taking .50 mg or even .25 mg a day.

how long did it take for the scar or donor area to become less noticeable. i just had a procedure done. 1500 graft FUT to fill in my receding corners. It's been 3 weeks since the procedure and im freaking out cause i have to be at work next week. I can't wear hats! I'm mainly worried about the back not blending in well enough to cover the donor site... any advise will help. i tried sending you a private message but i couldnt figure it out. lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Amazing result so far! I'm so happy for you bro.

I don't know if I'm more jealous of your HT or the fact that you've broken the "visit the HTN non-stop post-transplant syndrome." I'm still stuck on the later.

The cool thing about your hairline is that it is a young hairline, but it still works. It will continue to give you a young look your whole life without being unrealistic or looking silly. It frames your face with just the right amount of symmetry and proportion. You couldn't ask for a better result thus far.

Question: what do you consider your NW level now? NW 0,1, or 2?

Corvettester

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Dorin

1,696 FUT with Dr. Dorin on October 18, 2010.

1,305 FUT with Dr. Dorin on August 10, 2011.

565 FUE with Dr. Dorin on September 14, 2012.

You sure are an early grower. It looks like it's going to be a total success!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Thanks for the update the hair is looking great and bet you are liking all the interest it is creating for you. All the best with the Russian girls and you other procedure there!

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Im not sure Ive seen another case were the person looked this much younger. And your only at 5 months! Congrats dude. I may have missed it if you said what it is youre having done in Russia but I look forward to hearing about it.

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874