Bootleg Histogen HSC?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i ordered mine from caregen and the they sent me an inoice that was few days ago, in the last 2 days I sent them emails but no one replied to me,although no one replied to me I went on and i sent them the money transfer today.

I hope they will reply I hope I will not be having communication problems with caregen.

Just my 2 cents

I ordered 2 solution, 1 shampoo, 1 conditioner

well, I've been taking pictures. My camera is ok for profile pics etc. but it doesnt seem to be doing well with up close pictures like renokin has for their clincal trial pics which would be helpful as I swear to god i've grown new hairs. I've been doing the treatment since I think about the 25th of septemeber or something i'll have to check but there is not a huge cosmetically visable diffrence....however I swear to god there are small hairs sprouting up around my normal hair already...... I have my head shaved and I havnt had a hair cut in a few weeks so my hair is relatively long and there are definitely hairs of a different (shorter) length growing up in between them. I pulled my girlfriend aside and had her take a look and she confirmed a good amount of hairs at a undeniably different height (newly sprouted) are popping up in between the longer hair. It doesn't seem to make a major cosmetic diffrence from afar; the hairs are newly sprouted and look very fine. I suppose they could be hair minaturizing and falling out and not new hairs....so before anybody goes crazy I have to give it a few more weeks atleast before i can truly confirm anything. Now my hair grows reallly really strange, grows at diffrent speeds all over my head but not normally to this extreme (3/4 week long scuz vs. newly sprouted hairs just popping out). I'll check back in a few weeks to make sure this isn't all in my head.........

I'm taking a ton of pictures, hopefully in a few weeks or a month there will be a visible difference

does anybody know if renokin did grow new hairs.... would they be the same kind histogen grows (like will it last 20-30 years or whatever hair cycle is....?) or do you need to continue treatment to keep hair? if it grows a new follicle i assume it'll just be a new hair follicle right? theoretically at least?

Edited by FinHairLoss

does anybody know if renokin did grow new hairs.... would they be the same kind histogen grows (like will it last 20-30 years or whatever hair cycle is....?) or do you need to continue treatment to keep hair? if it grows a new follicle i assume it'll just be a new hair follicle right? theoretically at least?

First of all, thanks for keeping us to date with this new treatment it is appreciated. Hopefully you will get to see a cosmetic difference soon. I really hope it works and also I hope no adverse reactions occur due to its usage.

However to answer your last part, I will assume as I do not have any facts. As much as I wish that you do not have to continue treatment with this new stuff to keep the new hairs, I really doubt that would be the case due to corporate greed and the power of money. All these companies just want to leach $$$ off our misfortune of balding. That is just my opinion though.

Hi guys just a quick heads up. You dont need to buy from Caragen directly.

Dermaheal sells the same product on amazon.com Product contains peptides, growth factors, nano capsulaton delivery system. Same product i think. Ive been using it for 2 weeks. Good results upto now!!

david40,

I find it curious that you only just joined this forum today and the only two posts you've made are promoting a product on Amazon. If you are affiliated with this company in any way then you are obligated to identify yourself in your signature as being a representative. Please refer to our terms of service.

All the best,

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Hey Guys

I am a NW5 balding man

I bought the following on Oct-4th

Renokin:

2 pieces of solution

1 shampoo

1 conditioner

My first impressions:

1- The packaging is really great

2- a small amount of shampoo can give great lather

3- conditioner is good

4- the solution: no irritation, no smell, no color.

Expectations and results:

1- I have been using it for about a 9 days and nothing noted. It is still early I guess to even think of any result yet.

2- Deep inside I wish it will work, but am I optimistic ( NO)

Disadvantages:

1- the only and big irritation to me is that I have to use it 2 times a day. This is not convenient for me, as I rely on toppik in styling my hair which used in the past to take 40 minutes for me to style. So now I can't use toppik in the morning to style my hair as we have to leave the product on our scalp for at least 3 hours. My hair looks weird without toppik, so I cover my head with a hat. What a real inconvenience, WHY 2 TIMES daily, don't they know that balding men have great difficulty styling their hair.

I've been getting a ton of zits all over my the parts of my scalp I've been using renokin on. Hopefully they're ingrown hairs or something. I still believe that hair is filling in in the front, not positive though.

looks like they updated the renokin site a little (probably with the money they charged me for 2 bottles) and it says that "consecutive treatment is necessary to achieve efficacy up to the expectation" so I assume that means use it until you have a bunch of hair than you dont need to use it anymore.

I've been getting a ton of zits all over my the parts of my scalp I've been using renokin on. Hopefully they're ingrown hairs or something. I still believe that hair is filling in in the front, not positive though.

looks like they updated the renokin site a little (probably with the money they charged me for 2 bottles) and it says that "consecutive treatment is necessary to achieve efficacy up to the expectation" so I assume that means use it until you have a bunch of hair than you dont need to use it anymore.

zits are a good sign

FinHairLoss,

Would you be willing to create some type of patient weblog, or add photographs to your profile, detailing your experience with this new treatment? I think it would really help a lot of potential patients out!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i am staring to lose hope in renokin as no improvement whatsoever is observed at all.

How bout you guys, since I am a high NW 5 scale, it is easy to see if any new hairs are coming out, but non at all. I even think my hair is less dense than before, maybe I shed hairs.

I already finished my 3 rd bottle, shall I call it a quit.

I had a shedding period too but it's growing back... towards the middle/end of the 3 month period.... I'm pretty much at the end the 3rd month now and my temples are slowly but noticeably coming back.... not sure if continuing renokin is necessary for the return of the shedding hair but I would keep it up..

overall summary for me:

getting close to the end of 3 months

still no huge cosmetic difference...

hair is slowly coming back in from a shed during month 2...

Edited by FinHairLoss

Finhairloss,

Thank you for the updates! Good luck.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

some seriously interesting claims being made by renokin.... on facebook? Go to their photo section on facebook, one of them has a time lapse drawing (go figure why they dont have a picture) of a top view of a woman's head. the caption reads something about a canadian study in 2010 showed 100% success rate in woman? check it out....and post any thoughts?

Renokin Hair Revitalizing Program | Facebook

100% success rate in woman? check it out....and post any thoughts?

Note to self: get a sex change, get Canadian citizenship.

Jan 2000 - 600 FUT with Dr Kurgis (MHR)

Sept 2011 - 1411 FUT with Dr Paul Shapiro

Jan 2013 - 1800 FUT with Dr Paul Shapiro

Sep 2014 - 1000 FUE with Dr Paul Shapiro

My Hairloss Blog »

I never expected anything from this product, if indeed it was legit, it would have been hyped a whole lot more through commercial ads or the news. Just another way for companies to try to snake oil people. The proof is in the pudding, i've not seen one picture from any of their claims. That right there alone makes it seem even more bogus.