5 month update, 5404 with Dr Hasson

Guest comb

Guest comb

Fookinhair, I can only hope for something similar to Mark's result, but it's too early!

I think my progress has been very fast, I've been using kirkland minoxidil twice daily, as well as MSM 3000mg since 1,5 months. Don't know if it helped but I think I'll keep taking it for a few more months.

Guest wanthairs

this is easily the best 3 month success story I have ever seen. this guy is going to be a hairy monster by month 12

Early growth has been shown over and over that it means nothing by month 12-14 as long as the surgery was performed from a quality clinic

Some may have steady growth for month 3-7and then just thickening .

Others will steady growth from month 5-12.

Its certainly better then delayed growth as far as appearance but in the end the result will be the same whether your growth starts at month 3 or 5.

Im only saying this because people that see this will wonder why their growth hasnt started yet and they might be a month beyond him.

Looks to be the making of a nice result though

That's an extremely good start. I was still bare at three months.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Guest comb

Thanks a lot guys, I'm certainly very excited, but I try not to be overenthusiastic, as I always have been throughout my journey.

I was pleasantly surprised with my growth and I can say that if it weren't for the crown which I think took a little longer to begin, I would have a reasonably full looking head of hair, which is definitely something I did not expect at this stage.

Stay tuned for more pics at month 4!

• 2 weeks later...

comb,

It looks really good. I find that more and more, I look at transplant result photos with an eye for the long range. After we've "done our homework", we should always hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

Your crown was fairly bare and not treated, I believe. But even if you have more hair loss in the rear 1/3 of your head, your net gain should be impressive. The temples look good too.

Due to the degree of frontal baldness and availability of donor supply, it seems to me that Doctor Hasson did an excellent job of placing your grafts.

I get less excited seeing a thick new hairline on a young Norwood 3, even if it is "appriopiately placed". What I'm saying is that as I age and continue to bald and continue to research, I'm starting to understand what having realistic expectations is all about.

As I said earlier, I think it is important to eliminate what variables we can. Then hope for the best, while preparing for the worst.

My thoughts exactly Leeson.

Kind of make me enjoy the hell that these staples are causing me!

Dude, your results are fantabulous so far. I'm so happy for you. Your updates are definitely something to look forward to.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Wong

715 grafts at Bosley, 2004

3238 grafts by Dr.True, Mar 2008

3393 grafts by Dr. Wong, Jul 2009

First post in quite some time but the incredible 3month results motivated me to comment. Wow!!! Unbelievable early results and Im sure that the upcoming months will fill you with excitement. Long may it continue!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Thanks guys, I am very happy with the scar, it is unnoticeable at my current short length even though there is still shockloss and the scar itself is still pink.

alwayswaiting1, hang in there, it will all be worth it in the end, 7300 grafts, wow, you will be hairy as hell!

Raphael84, its nice to know that my results made you post after a while, thanks a lot!

Hopefully....the pain dulls daily. I've just been a baby about playing with these scabs. It's the morning of the eighth day for me so I may be a little more aggressive with the shampoo today, but then again i'll probably wait til tomorrow morning!

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Wong

715 grafts at Bosley, 2004

3238 grafts by Dr.True, Mar 2008

3393 grafts by Dr. Wong, Jul 2009

• 1 month later...