Cloud - 1st HT - Dr Ron Shapiro - 1577 Grafts FUT

Cloud

Hi Everybody,

I'm from France, i'm 25 and i just had my first HT with Dr Ron last week.

Distance and money (even if i'm not rich) was not a problem, because i wanted the best HT as possible for me and put all the chances in my side.

Starting losing hairs at 18, i wanted to restore my hairline. I start to take propecia for 1 month now because my crown become thinning, hope it will be better in coming months.

I talked with Dr Ron (with my bad english) and said to him and dont wanted a young hairline , just a natural one, and he explain me lot of things about hairtransplant. Everyone said i had a great donor area with thick hairs, i was happy to heard that. So we were agreed on everything.

The surgery day was easy for me, no pain, no bleeding, no swelling, and long hairs for cover my HT.

Everyone took care of me during the surgery. Everything was perfect, Janna helped me during all my trip and always answers to my questions, a big thanks to her !!

Grafts and Hairs :

1 Hair Fu's - 583

2 Hair Fu's - 959

3 Hair Fu's - 35

Total Grafts = 1577 Total Hairs = 2606

Strip = 1.4cm sur 10.5cm Right side only.

Hi Cloud,

Here are your pictures that you wanted me to post. Thank you for sharing your experience. We look forward to following your progress. Heal well.

Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide3.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Slide5.jpg

Slide6.jpg

Slide7.jpg

Slide8.jpg

Slide9.jpg

Slide10.jpg

Slide11.jpg

Slide12.jpg

Slide13.jpg

Slide14.jpg

Slide15.jpg

Slide16.jpg

As expected Dr Shapiro's work looks really nice and clean. He creates those hairlines like an artist. There is a thought process with every graft. I am sure your results will be impressive. Good luck and be patient for the hair to grow in.

Thanks everyone ! Im trust in Dr Ron and im sure the result will be nice.

Rachmunas4life :

Why i choose Fut ? Good question. For 2 years i was trying to looking for some informations on the forums (like this one).

I saw lot of results, and i saw more good results of Fut than Fue. The price was not the only thing important about my choice, my goals were to restore my hairline and start propecia + minoxidil because my crown is beginning very thinning, and i didnt want had a surgery in the crown before trying propecia.

I never had very short hairs and i will never have i think. So a scar didnt scared (and a scar well done is almost undetectable) me cause i know that after surgery i will love to let them grow a little.

So the first step is done now. i Hope the crown will become better in coming months.

(Sorry for my english, hope you will understand).

looks superb, that hairline is incredible you are going to be sooooo happy icon_smile.gif

2 poor very poor UK ht's

2 world class repairs with Shapiro Medical Group

original thread

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...d.php?t=134995

Dr Paul's procedure http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1710

Dr Ron's procedure

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1128

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, here's the day+19 post op pics : (sorry for the poor light !) Scar dry hair: (some signs of shockloss ??) scarj19.jpg Scar wet hair: scarwethairj19.jpg Right side dry hair: rightsidedryj19.jpgrightsidedryj1903.jpgrightsidedryj1902.jpg Left side dry hair: leftsidedryj19.jpgleftsidedryj1902.jpg Front dry hair: frontdryj19.jpg Front wet hair: frontwetj19.jpgfrontwetj1902.jpg Right side wet hair: rightsidewetj19.jpgrightsidewetj1903.jpgrightsidewetj1902.jpg Left side wet hair: leftsidewetj1903.jpgleftsidewetj1902.jpgleftsidewetj1901.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On behalf of CLOUD - copy and paste his 6 months progress he posted on another ht forum.

Hi All, hope everyone are Ok !

This is my 6 months update (day+180). I can see some improvements.

Right side seems to be in late but i can see lot of little hairs growing...

I'm only at the half of the final result, I think and hope that more density will coming in the next months (especially in the right side).

cicatrice.jpg

cicatrice02.jpg

droit02.jpg

droit03.jpg

droit04.jpg

droit05.jpg

gauche01.jpg

gauche02.jpg

gauche03.jpg

gauche04.jpg

gauche06.jpg

faceia.jpg

face02s.jpg

fae03.jpg

face05.jpg

droit06.jpg

droit07.jpg

droit08.jpg

droit09.jpg

droit10.jpg

droit11.jpg

Very Very nice. This is an exciting case for me because I have very similar hair to his, including color, texture and termporal recession.

I have a phone appt with Matt on Thursday!

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Shadows,

I noticed this morning that Cloud has updated his thread on another forum with his 9 month's progress pics. Hopefully he will update here too. If not, I will send a request for him to do so.

Cloud has informed me that he is having trouble trying to sign on here, therefore, I will copy and paste his update below.

Cloud has also indicated that he is very happy with his donor scar result, which he says is very hard to find.

Hi everyone !

First i'm sorry about my absence those last months, but i was a bit busy !th_confused.gif

This is my new update ( 9 months). As you know if you follow my "story", the right side of my hairline was in late. The last 2 months i had a good evolution, im sure this is not finish because i can still see some little hairs start to grow.

I really had no time so i could'nt take so many pictures.

dsc02384000.jpg

dsc02374000.jpg

dsc02359000.jpg

dsc02383000.jpg

dsc02366000.jpg

I'm still on Finpecia and Minoxidil. I will be waiting until a year to know if i have to stop or continue to take the meds because i'm really bored of use minoxidil twice a day.

For now, still continue to lose hairs in the crown, maybe it slow the process i dont really know, just need to wait some few months.

Only 3 months and the final result of the HT will be there !! th_Smile.gif

Beautiful work. Cloud, you were fortunate to have a decent head of hair in the first place, but it looks perfect now. Another example of Dr. Ron's great hairline work.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

• 2 months later...

Cloud posted his 11 months result on another ht forum. Since he's having trouble with his log in access on here, I am taking the liberty of updating his progress for him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All,

This is my new update, at 11th month.

I'm actually really happy with my results. I can see that some hairs still to grow and become more thick in the right side, this is probably not finish.

97652503.jpg

15882870.jpg

68815671.jpg

16435358.jpg

25473349.jpg

34731556.jpg

37297719.jpg

66654469.jpg