My upcoming repair with Dr Feller

Hello forum readers and posters,

Been reading the forums a long time and thought it about time I join to share my story with my fast approaching my repair with Dr Feller. I had a very poor surgery done in the UK about 2 years ago and it has left me in a very unfortunate situation. I now live under a hat and have lost the majority of my friends because I never go out or dare let anyone into my situation as have been so embarrassed to do so. I had a transplant naively with the Hospital Group here in England and was basically left with the infamous transplant that this so called clinic offers, a disaster! You can see from my pictures the poor attempted made and the situation I have been left with now thanks to these con men. I do not want to dwell on the past but look to the future which is why I am posting now as my repair with Dr Feller is in November and I hope it is the start of a new life for me. I have spent 2 years researching and have had chance to meet a number of people who have helped me along the way, most of all Spex. Spex help has been amazing and I can only thank him for such generosity and patience with me over the past year.

I am having surgery on the 7th November and now can't wait as for me its been a tough couple of years and I am now very much looking forward to getting my life back. I will keep you informed after the surgery and more than happy to have my pictures shown here to help. I really hope everyone considering a transplant gets the opportunity to research first and not be tricked as I was. Thanks for reading and happy to receive any help and guidance from here on in.

PhilUK

Hi Phil

Always good to see another UK guy on here sharing their experiences.

Sorry to hear about your previous experience, on the positive front you have chosen one of the very best surgeons to perform your repair. I am about 5 weeks post HT and so far very pleased with how everything has gone.

Totally agree with your comments about Spex.

Good luck - look forward to tracking your progress.

Tubs

=======================

3,500 grafts - Dr Feller - 08/08/08

Hey Phil,

Who did your surgery 2 years ago? and how long do you have to grow your hair to be able to hide the scar at the back?

Regards petchski, and good luck with the surgery!

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

Man, Dr. Feller is going to fix that head up 1, 2, 3. No problem at all. Your crown is fine. That hairline area is going to be spectacular in 12 months. I wish I was in your position (hair-wise) going in to a Feller HT. I can already imagine the results on you.

Best wishes -- you really won't need luck, as you've chosen most wisely! Def keep us all posted as you move forward. icon_smile.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Thanks for the feedback. I have done a great deal of research and I feel confident in Dr Feller and his abilities.

I can cut my hair on a grade 8 without the scar showing. The scar is not really my main concern. My main anxiety is the growth in the temples. I hope it can be hidden or removed. Looking at it makes me feel sick to the stomach so i tend to keep my hat on pretty much all the time.

PhilUK

Hi PhilUK,

Congrats! From what I have seen Feller is a really great surgeon. One of the Top5 in the world. In 12-14 months you will throw away your hat. :-) Good luck to you and keep us updated! I'll have my procedure with Dr. Rahal on november 3rd. I can hardly wait...

Spex, is Feller able to remove the old scar and do tricophytic closure? How wide is the scar?

Thats an easy repair!

No problem for a great doctor like Feller

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

hey philuk

I'm from the UK and had 2100 crown grafts with Dr Feller in nov 2007 .

I hate reading about how young guys have been mis-led and had there vunrable insecurities abuse by these poor UK clinics .

We see this time and time again on many forums , we must be vigilant and try to stop this practice happening .

I helped a recent newbie in the UK , who had mini grafts in his crown only 18 months ago !

This guy is now booked with Dr Feller for a repair in January 2009 .

Phil , you are in safe hands with one of the worlds best doctors , you have nothing to worry about and will inevitably get you life back on track .

TOP RESEARCH = TOP DOC = TOP RESULTS , it's that simple

Good luck

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

I hope to burn the hat as quick as possible. Thanks for the much needed support. Many forum memebers here are really helpful. Your crown looks really good richie, do you think you have more to come ?

PhilUK,

You've chosen a great doc. Judging from his other repair results posted, youll end up with a great result as well.

If you're interested exactly how your day will go with Dr. Feller, myself as well as many others have posted reviews of him with a rundown of how the day went. I know reading those helped put my mind at ease at least. Good luck with your upcoming surgery.

August 12, 2008 - 3100 grafts Dr. Feller

Check out my blog - http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=876

Thanks FenderPlayer. I am really looking forward to finally moving on with my life and after reading all the positive comments about Dr Feller and all the brilliant pictures of his patients I know I have made the right choice.

Roll on Novemeber 7th icon_biggrin.gif

Hey phil uk

sorry for the late reply to your question , been away racing at cadwell park ,

Doc Feller did say it would take up to 18 months to mature and see the full benifits ,

mathmatically he densly packed my crown with over 60 grafts per cm squared , this was done with the express intension of mathing my exsisting hair density as best we could .

I do like to wear my hair longer , out of bed style , so density matters alot , i have very good donor which was checked by Dr Feller with concerns over future loss , I even had pics of my fathers situ to help gauge as accuratly as poss .

Good luck with growing bud

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

OutFreakingStanding Spex. Looks completely natural, is he a fast grower? Only at 7 months and already sporting a spiky look like its just NOTHING icon_smile.gif

Dr. F did an amazing job, I can't see those plugs (if those were plugs before) icon_smile.gif