2K Falceros!!!!!!!!

nobuzz4me

I know you may only be a few posts away at 1989, but by the time I finish typing, you will have acheived 2000 posts!

Congratulations and thanks for being a rock on the forum. icon_smile.gif

For your services, Pat has ordered you a genuine hair framed mirror to gaze in. I think Pat built it from his old hair systems. icon_wink.gif

Keep up the great work!

What is the over/under on the date you reach 3000 posts??

NoBuzz

I know you may only be a few posts away at 1989, but by the time I finish typing, you will have acheived 2000 posts!

Congratulations and thanks for being a rock on the forum. icon_smile.gif

For your services, Pat has ordered you a genuine hair framed mirror to gaze in. I think Pat built it from his old hair systems. icon_wink.gif

Keep up the great work!

What is the over/under on the date you reach 3000 posts??

NoBuzz

Awwwww.............sniff, sniff (multiple tears) what do I say at a time like this icon_confused.gif ?? "I'll tell you what I say..............Bill, I'm envious, you "gonna be" hairy beast you! You and the clones!! icon_biggrin.gif

Bill - What you contribute here is huge............we'd be lost without you, my friend. Thanks for everything you do............now just keep doin' it! icon_cool.gif Hey, and slow those clones down..........you're going to start burnin' through keyboards, dude.... icon_biggrin.gif

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Hey Buddy---- I think in another month or so Pat will have to offer you stock options!!!!!!!

Anyway, congrats on 2000!!!!

3000 is right around the corner!!

You know.... EVERYONE who has 3000 hits is in the Hall of Fame.

Much Love My Brother!!!!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Thanks guys! What would I do without you guys? All of you give me the desire to keep coming on here. Sure I love to help others, but getting to know you guys and be your friend has been awesome. This is a real community and I'm honored to be a part of it.

Me and all the clones say thank you icon_biggrin.gif

I love you guys...what can I say! And it's not in a homo way :P You are all my brothers!

Bill

2000 Posts and your still married. That's awesome. I'm approaching 500 and I think my wife believes I have an online girlfriend. Little does she know I have several--but they are all bald (or formerly) blokes. icon_smile.gif

Keep up the great work Bill. I think someone tested you with that curve ball idiot Starz guy. It was probably B spot trying to move ahead of you in the number of posts. He thought that might slow the Billster down. Nothing can stop the Bill!! icon_cool.gif

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Bill, you are now officially a <span class="ev_code_RED">shining star</span>.

6501072403_star.jpg?ts=45ED6FD4&key=8E285D7C2600D3F244BB6389B31368BC&referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fhair-restoration-info.com%2Feve%2Fforums%2Fa%2Fga%2Ful%2F7501072403%2Fstar.jpg

star.jpg.35c3bf4b75d956cbc84c274244471a57.jpg

My blog.

HT1: 4063 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 12/9/03

HT2: 3537 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 5/15/06

Total grafts: 7,600

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's GREAT Bushy! That's the funniest damn thing I've ever seen!

I'm at work and just laughed so hard I nearly fell out of my chair!!!

I do appear to be "LOST IN SPACE" don't I! I guess that's what I get for having my head stuck in the clouds! I guess it's better than being stuck up my A$$...right? icon_wink.gif

Bill

• Administrators

Bill,

Congratulations on turning "Celestial". You have gone where virtually no man has gone before. And look at you now out there in the celestial heavens orbiting in follicular bliss.

Apparently all the positive karma you have accumulated has taken you to a whole new level. Now that I know what really becomes of those who pass the 2,000 point I'm going to get busy posting so I can join you up there in orbit.

Perhaps Bushy can put me and all future Celestial Follicle Club members into orbit?

Now watch out for astroids. You don't want to end up with any pitting or cratering in your scalp.

Thanks for making this forum the heart and soul of our hair restoration community!

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Originally posted by Pat - Publisher of this Community:

Perhaps Bushy can put me and all future Celestial Follicle Club members into orbit?

Pat

That would be my pleasure, Pat. icon_smile.gif As for you, at 1216 you have a looooong way to go, so start posting more! icon_razz.gif

My blog.

HT1: 4063 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 12/9/03

HT2: 3537 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 5/15/06

Total grafts: 7,600

Okay Bushy..................now we're all gonna expect to be in orbit when we get there! Will you square things away?? icon_cool.gif

Bill - I'm with Pat..........watch the asteroids and for Pete's sake don't get swallowed up by a Black Hole or something. I'd hate to lose you, buddy, but more importantly all those precious grafts!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

You guys are nuts!

I try to keep up but my job keeps me too busy ..

I will do my part though haha

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I'm a little late with the congrats, but I wanted to chime in anyway. Bill, you are awesome!!! I know many who appreciate you.

Bushy, great job with the pic!!

everybody raise a glass for Bill!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

congrats Bill, i did'nt log on for a couple of days and nearly missed your posts from number 2000 to 3000. will have to keep up. icon_frown.gif

keep dishing out the advice man.

IH

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861