3k plus some changes w/ Dr.Hasson 8 Months-update

jmg544

9 months update

I just put a few pics for my 9 months update in my blog.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/jmg544/albums/50

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1352

Update 3.5 years!

Well, I seem to have forgotten my screen name and password on "My hair loss website" so I couldn't update there. Maybe someone can help me retrieve it? Well, I did however update a few pics on my album if anyone is interested how I've come along in the last 3.5 years.

Edited by jmg544

Wow, and this guy appears to be oreintal which makes his hair characteristics worst case scenario -- straight and black on pale scalp.

Would really like to see some better HD photos of his hairline in natural light. In that last photo it really looks amazing!

IF 3000 grafts could do that for him then I'll be in like flint for this procedure! My hair is more wavy and lighter brown, and my hairloss condition in the front is almost identical.

Dr. Hasson's work looks truly amazing !!

Thanks everyone.

labrat69- I have to settled for a crappy digi camera for now until I get a new camera. I know the lighting can be quite harsh in the bathroom, but everywhere else seems to blur out the pic a bit. And yes, Dr. Hasson's work are amazing. Truly genuine.

hair_me_out- Yes, as soon as I get a better camera I will. I'm still using a 4mp out dated old camera.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

jmg, your results look excellent! do you know what density Hasson used along your hairline? I'm guessing ~50+ and perhaps fading to 40+ behind judging based on the recipient area and # of grafts.

I'd really like to hear your thoughts on when you experienced growth. From looking at your pics I think I can see some new, fine hairs at the 2month mark, with more at the 3month mark and then lots more and thicker at the 4-5month mark.

I think you're an ideal example of what good growth looks like.

Mega: Sorry I won't be able to tell you the density as I had the upmost confidence with Dr. Hassons ability to ensure that my head was well taken care for. :) I didn't asked either.

I told myself that I would not obsessed over my hair as I was at the beginning stages of growth. The only time I checked on my hair was when I took some pictures. For the most part, it was covered. As I rarely checked on my hair afraid of being disappointed, I noticed dramatic changes each time. The pics are proof of that. It felt thrilling to see little sprouts of hair growing out and knowing that it will thicken in time. Dr. Hasson is truly amazing at performing hair transplant and I am so fortunate to have discover him through this website.

• 2 years later...