Tubs 8mths (UPDATED to 11mths) - Dr Feller

Tubs

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Winston baby:

bueatful man, I could kiss your head, this is a sign of respect in some countries.

errr...thanks Winston. icon_biggrin.gif

HC - thanks for comment - Dr Feller did good!

Tubs

=======================

3,500 grafts - Dr Feller - 08/08/08

that hairline is great. One would never know that anything was done, just that all of a sudden (ok...8-months later) you have a beautiful hairline.

Funny how fickle women are...my gf said the same, she likes my head more with hair (even though she thought I was out of my mind to get a HT).

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

Great results Tubs, are you planning on a 2nd pass for the crown or are you happy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!

Tubs,

Looking good...you had better think about changing your passport now! How has your transformation been seen by those who are acquaintinces,rather than friends.ie a quick glance, an odd comment such as "you look different" or the normal "have you lost weight". Many people who know you just dont pick up on what has changed, even though you yourself have had an amazing transformation.Has anyone come out and actually asked if you have had a transplant?

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Thanks Yukon,Petchski,Eman.

Spex - will get some more pics. up at the weekend.

Mike - Yes going to go for a second pass for the crown, heavily leaning towards FUE, I was hoping to get it done in August but work commitments make that less likely. Tempted to "pop over" to NYC and give PRP a go (Spex - is this a possibility?).

Hi Mick - Good point about the passport, I'd better check! Pretty much everyone knows I had a HT (which is a good job because my 6 year old son announced it on a local radio interview at his school!!). I get the biggest reaction from those I see infrequently as the change appears more dramatic.

Tubs

=======================

Great work. I'd go to Feller in a second if it weren't for the shaving situation. That would be impossible for me. Unfortunately H&W have the same approach, and while I got away with it the first time (because we did a minimal hairline shave), I can't buzz the top of my head. Next stop is Shapiro.

Good luck,

Manko

• 1 month later...

Hi

I have updated the album on this thread to show the 11 months pics.

Still planning to address crown, work commitments will probably prevent me doing FUE this side of XMAS. Going to give PRP a go in the meantime (hopefully in the UK, otherwise will "pop" to NY).

Want to try PRP out of interest - I'll keep you guys updated.

All the best

Tubs

=======================

Originally posted by hair_care:

One question though why do you want to do fue in the crown when strip will probably give you a better yield. Just curious.

Thanks HC

I needed to do strip for the first HT due to the quantity of grafts required, but for phase 2, i want FUE purely for the reduced downtime. I am 42 now and my hair loss seemed to stabilise before my first HT so I don't feel the need to "strip" out (also on propecia which I seem to have repsonsed well to).

Just had a look at your blog - 2700 grafts will make big difference!

Tubs

=======================

Very nice montage, Spex! Tubs, you look *great*! You've come so far, and for a pretty nominal number of grafts, I'm sure you're loaded for any future ops.

I'm curious to see what happens with you and FUE/PRP....I'm in a similar boat, considering both.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Awesome result. Congratulations, you must be thrilled. Everyone will be wondering who your wife's new man is!!

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks great Tubs ! I am nearing 5 months post HT. I went to the barber yesterday, and got a hair-cut. It being a new barber, he had no clue whatsoever. I was waiting for him to ask something, but he merrily went on, without noticing anything :-)

I will post my pics shortly !