balding celebrities

Jupiter

Originally posted by vincehair:

All these threads talking about famous men and their hair troubles are pretty childish. Does making fun of someone rich and famous for being bald make you guys feel better??? Grow up and focus on your own damn life and balding head.

dude, i don't think anyone on a BALDING forum is making fun of anyone thats balding. its intresting to see that these guys have the same genes as us?(hollywood genes is bullshit, why do u think all the top docs are in cali). and yea john travolta bald is fuckin hilarious idc if ur a nw7 laugh it up.

~im getting a hair transplant in 2012 when im 25~

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what we can discern from this thread is that even the rich and famous struggle with baldness too. There is no more a cure for hair loss for them as there is for us either, so we really are in the same boat.

Who knows, perhaps there are registered members here who are famous actors, we would never know right? That is the beauty of the anonymity of an online forum. You have the freedom to be as open and honest about your identify if you want to, but you don't have to which is often what makes people feel more comfortable anyway.

Bill

Originally posted by Bill:

I think what we can discern from this thread is that even the rich and famous struggle with baldness too. There is no more a cure for hair loss for them as there is for us either, so we really are in the same boat.

Who knows, perhaps there are registered members here who are famous actors, we would never know right? That is the beauty of the anonymity of an online forum. You have the freedom to be as open and honest about your identify if you want to, but you don't have to which is often what makes people feel more comfortable anyway.

Bill

It just shows that we still haven't found what we're looking for.....

The Edge, I mean Dewayne icon_wink.gif

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

After many postings, and much discussion w/many members of this forum, I now feel comfterable disrobing from my cloak of anonymity.

Luv,

Dr. Phil

Oh, now that the cat's outa the bag, what do you guys think of my balding pattern?

How many grafts do I need?

NG2GB_moneymopshot.jpg.7491ab1d650ba0904955ca5b699526df.jpg

He talks a lot of the attention that he now gets from woman. I told him I wouldn't give away his true identity but what the hell:

http://www.fabioifc.com/Bookcover_plus/FABIO_head_shot_tank.jpg

Oh ya, here he is pre-transformation. See bottom.

minime.jpg.d7f56f36fa072bddf34509c33bfa4962.jpg

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Some of you guys tore me up laughing.

So, I guess now ya'll got me thinking about those actors with FULL-ASS heads of hair, like Tom Cruise. C'mon, at 40+ and he's got so much hair?

Keep it comin' with the reports.

sH

Haha

Now thats funny icon_biggrin.gif

Ok, you got me . I must admit who I really am ..

On a more serious note, I think we focus on celeberty hairloss because it makes us fee normal.. They have hairloss too!!

Jobi.jpg.4e39916d9d6fd62e69f106365073846e.jpg

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

anybody catch donnie wahlberg in "kill point"?

ht or natural?

also rupert everett definatly,he buzzed it to a no1 and showed off at least two scars and a ruler straight hairline at the st trinians premier.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Donnie W. is DEFINITELY ht.....also, nice "kill point" reference -- I liked that miniseries! icon_smile.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Definitely not it's strong point...I was just happy to see the formerly-balded, HT-goodguy come out on top!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

actually,i have a philips 42 inch(sorry 1070mm) high def lcd panel,with full sky(sorry fox)hd package and hd dvd player.

and maybe the u.s could send us something worth watching every once in a while!

damn yanks icon_biggrin.gif

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Getting an HT is all about how you look, and celebrities are all about their looks. So yes, I think it's natural we would be interested in this topic. If you're not concerned about your looks you wouldn't even be on this forum.

What I can't understand is why Travolta's make-up and hair people can't get a better color match for him.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I actually did not know that Chuck Norris (martial artist) wore a piece. I saw him in some infomercial with Cristy Brinkley (still hot icon_smile.gif) - He was wearing this fruity colored job, I thought he was just coloring his hair. I should have known it looked to thick to be real.

If I ever got into a fight with him, my strategy would be to pull his toupee off and he would instantly lose all his strength. Course this would be done after he had kicked my ass first in like 3 seconds. icon_biggrin.gif

NoBuzz