Hair Restoration Discussion Forum - By and For Hair Loss Patients
Go Back   Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients > Surgical Hair Restoration > Open Hair Loss Topics

Welcome! This forum has over 180,000 posts and 12,000 before and after photos going back several years. To research a topic or physician, click on "Search" and enter the name.

You are currently a guest with limited access. By joining our FREE community you can post on this forum, reply privately to other members and or create your own profile, blog and photo album. Registration is easy, private and free so Join Today!

If you have any problems with the registration or login process, please contact us. If you are new please visit our FAQ.

Open Hair Loss Topics Post your own new topic of discussion here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Top  
Old 07-12-2012, 02:34 PM

Smile Does anybody know about Interlink, non-surgical process?

If you are not happy with the fullness of your hair even after a hair transplant, please write back to me. This procedure changed my life.
  #2   Top  
Old 07-12-2012, 02:41 PM
Guru Real Hair Club Member

Please enlighten us.
  #3   Top  
Old 07-12-2012, 02:43 PM
Hard Core Real Hair Club Member

Probably some kind of wig
  #4   Top  
Old 07-12-2012, 03:00 PM

well first of all, I am so excited I found this site. I am a hairdresser and I am so thankful I can get to help people with this technique called Interlink. Is a new Technique so not too many people know about this. Is basically the same idea of a HT but without surgery. We take a single strand of hair and add 4 new strands. We tie it to the existing hair. This technique is undetectable. We use this for people that don't want to go under the knife or simply they are not satisfied with the fullness after HT. I also work with clients that had HT and just want to cover the scars from HT. I have some pics on my profile of it, you can check them out!
  #5   Top  
Old 07-12-2012, 03:02 PM

It is wonderful!
  #6   Top  
Old 07-12-2012, 03:09 PM
Celestial Follicle Club Member

No offense intended, but this will probably not go over very well here. But let's see.

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.
  #7   Top  
Old 07-12-2012, 03:14 PM

My clients are well satisfied with this and I wanted to share my experience here. Like I said is a new technique and is worth for people to know the updates for hair loss treatments. It makes me feel good to be able to help my clients with this. Thanks for you comment anyways!
  #8   Top  
Old 07-13-2012, 02:10 AM
Forum Co-Moderator
Celestial Follicle Club Member

Emd,

Please keep in mind that membership at our community requires adherence to our terms of service. In these terms (which you agreed upon), we specifically prohibit "spamming" and posts of a purely promotional nature.

Frankly, based upon the links in your profile (which will need to be removed) and some of the comments in this thread, it seems like you may be soliciting this procedure. Obviously, you are more than welcome to discuss any hair restoration treatment or technique on our community, but please remember to keep these discussions informative and not promotional.

Feel free to message me with any questions.

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.
  #9   Top  
Old 07-13-2012, 08:16 AM
Follicular Salvation Club Member

emd80,

You already jumped on another thread and started talking about this 2 days ago. It doesnt take a genius to work out that your not here to help and support but to plug what is effectively a wig!!!!!

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014
  #10   Top  
Old 07-13-2012, 09:53 AM
Administrator
Follicular Genie

emd80,

Welcome to our community. You are welcome to share your genuine experience and opinon on any hair loss treatment available, non-surgical or surgical. However, this post makes it sound like you're simply sharing a personal experience when your profile specifically states that you work for the company. Failing to disclose that you work for the company that "changed your life" is considered promotion and thus, falls in violation of our terms of service.

Clinic/product representatives are welcome here as long as you are simply discussing and not promoting the products you are selling. For instance, if you have a personal experience you'd like to share with InterLink, please go ahead and share you're own personal before/after pictures and your own experience. However, this forum is not a venue to freely promote your products and/or services.

You are also required to add a disclosure statement in your forum signature that you work for this company. To do this, go to the top of the forum, click "Your Info" and then on the left hand side click "Edit Signature".

Best wishes,

Bill

View our hair loss articles on EZineArticles.com

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Subscribe to our Newsletters | How We Recommend Physicians

-----

To learn about how I restored my hair, view my my hair loss website.

Remember, true beauty radiates from within, not from the skin.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.