Recommended surgeons for NW7

Hi

Considering a HT and was wondering if someone could perhaps help me, point me in the right direction for a surgeon suitable for a NW7.

Dr Felipe Pittella & Dr Zarev are impressive but have long wait times. Earliest for Zarev is 2027.

Any suggestions?

How old are you?

Can you share photos including the donor?

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

3 hours ago, Doron Harati said:

How old are you?

Can you share photos including the donor?

Age: 55. I keep my hair tight (clippers every 3 days) so don't have any photo's that would show a donor area. I'm understanding now that perhaps I need to let it grow a little to get advice, which will be a struggle because I have always been a skinhead - grows fast too. What length would you recommend?    

Grow 2-4 weeks including the donor, then you can have estimation and consultation 

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• Administrators

You’ve been given solid names. I would also search the hair transplant reviews section for Norwood 6/7 reviews.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor
43 minutes ago, Slickster76 said:

I too am a Norwood 6/7. Is Hattigen Hair a great clinic for advanced cases like that?

Has anyone on this forum had any experiences with them?

Hattingen is an excellent choice, and are known for doing large sessions in both FUE & FUT. Their wait times and prices are a lot less than Zarev as well.

• Valued Contributor
5 hours ago, Slickster76 said:

And do you know if they do (and are good) at beard transplants as well if my donor is sort of low?

Hattingen will use beard hair as well, yes. I literally had a consultation with Dr Sever last week in London.

• Valued Contributor
4 hours ago, Slickster76 said:

Oh yeah? How is the cost vs Pitella?

Is Dr Sever as good with high Norwoods as Pitella, as far as results?

The best thing to do is search for cases on here and other forums, YouTube etc and also schedule a consultation with Dr Sever via Skype or in-person. Cost is around 5 Swiss Francs per graft I believe. 

• Administrators

They’re both very good surgeons. IMO you can’t go wrong with either. Search reviews here and consult with both.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.