Week 15 -- Waddya think?

i think its looking REAL good...actually, i am one day behind you in our HT...i had mine on the 10th with Dr. Wong...i guess i'd better get some pics made up..we can do a comparison mate!

and just think..i bet youve got less than 25% of those babies growin outside...wait for the next 3 months!

------------------------------

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???

jontew...

Dramatic change in just under 4 months...it looks like you were more advanced than a NW 5 in the before pic, but none of that NW stuff matters anymore, 'cause you're heading for the low or no NW's in a few months. Keep those suckers growin'

Norwood 5 sucks...but 7 swallows

HT Dr. Hasson 1/5/04

www.dtrojanz.com

That's quite funny, actually. Imagine if we had been on the same day in adjacent rooms! icon_smile.gif

Thanks for the encouragement, dtroj. What were you classified as, NW4 + Ellis Island? icon_eek.gif

Thanks for the encouragement, all.

In addition to being a patient of Dr. Hasson, I act as the legal counsel for Hasson and Wong.

HI Jontew

Looking great so far

What kind of density did you recieve in the hairline and the rest of the overall area as it looks very natural ?

fantatstic results thus far! Are you using Minox? MSM or any other supplement to accelerate growth?

----------------------------------------------------------

25 yrs old - 4,040 grafts - Dr. Hasson

----------------------------------------------------------

Jontew - I had my HT on 12/10, and I thought I was having all this early growth, but yours is definitely farther along. Maybe because of my lighter hair it is not as noticable yet. The new hair is still lighter than my other hair and a bit wispy, but getting thicker every day. It seems you have little redness still - as do I. Hope this goes away soon. Do you still have any recipient area numbness?

Rugger - Guess I was in the other room when Wong was working on you! I was there with my girlfriend, who was in charge of counting the recipient incisions.

-------

Dr Hasson, 2085 grafts, 12/10/03

Sdiego64, Rugger and I were all in the same facility at the same time (I was getting my day-after shampoo at around 9 AM while they were being enhanced). We need to start a club or something . . .

Sdiego, thanks for the compliment. I use Extra Strength Rogaine twice daily, but I also rub it into the scalp. The application indications on the product brochure call for rubbing it in, not just spraying it on. Dr. Feller had posted that rubbing it is not necessary, but it seems to work for me.

In addition to being a patient of Dr. Hasson, I act as the legal counsel for Hasson and Wong.

On Dec. 9th, 2003 you received the following...

1 Hair Grafts...1103

2 Hair,(or more)...2958

Total...4061

Peace,

Joe Tillman

aka, Jotronic

Hasson & Wong

Carpe Capillus!!

www.HassonandWong.com

www.Jotowen.com

Joe@HassonandWong.com

All statements and opinions that I share are my own and are not necessarily shared by H&W. I am not a doctor so if your head falls off it's not my fault. Go VOLS!!

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>

1 Hair Grafts...1103

2 Hair,(or more)...2958

Total...4061

Peace,

Joe Tillman

aka, Jotronic

Huh?...what does this mean?..

Rugger,

Does this mean two hair transplants in one day? I think Joe must have spotted a good lookin babe, and got a little carried away!:-)Well at least the numbers add up.

"1 hair grafts" mean single hair grafts. "2 hair grafts" means double hair grafts or greater,(triple, quads etc.).

MDM,

There are good looking babes all over this town!! It's crazy hereicon_wink.gif

Peace,

Joe Tillman

aka, Jotronic

Hasson & Wong

Carpe Capillus!!

www.HassonandWong.com

www.Jotowen.com

Joe@HassonandWong.com

All statements and opinions that I share are my own and are not necessarily shared by H&W. I am not a doctor so if your head falls off it's not my fault. Go VOLS!!

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Joe,

That's so clear I don't know why Rugger didn't know what you meant. He definately led me astray and planted confusing subconscious thoughts in my mind!:-)I hear that's how he gets the babes! BTW, Sounds like I may have to come up there next time!:-)

ahhh...now i get it..good god, why didnt i get that at first..lol...thanks Joseph...

and yes, Vancouver DOES have some excellent looking women there..and now that Joe is one HAIRY SEXY BEAST, I'm sure more will be migrating down to Seattle...