Hairbank's farewell to the Hairloss Community

hairbank

Everyone,

In all seriousness this is a very difficult post for me. I've enjoyed my stay on HTN and really feel a friendship to many of you here.

For reasons I will not dislose on a public forum, I have chosen not to be a part of the Hair Loss Community any longer. For anyone who wonders, it has nothing to do with this site, or it's owner, Pat, who I have tremendous respect for.

Those of you who have gotten to know me on a more personal level, please feel free to PM me and I'll share with you what I feel led to share.

Thanks so much for the friendship over the past few years.

Take care,

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Everyone,

In all seriousness this is a very difficult post for me. I've enjoyed my stay on HTN and really feel a friendship to many of you here.

For reasons I will not dislose on a public forum, I have chosen not to be a part of the Hair Loss Community any longer. For anyone who wonders, it has nothing to do with this site, or it's owner, Pat, who I have tremendous respect for.

Those of you who have gotten to know me on a more personal level, please feel free to PM me and I'll share with you what I feel led to share.

Thanks so much for the friendship over the past few years.

Take care,

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Hairbank,

Not something any of us wants to read. I truly will miss your input and banter and have respected your valued support of this site. You are a voice of reason and have become a very good support system for me and several others. I personally have benefitted immensely from your feedback and friendship. I wish you all the best with your future Ht and all other endevours.

Take care,

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Hairbank,

You are a great asset to the community and have helped very many with their hairloss problems.

I do hope you check your PM box frequently, I will like to stay in touch. All of us at some time or another will move on so we understand.

Talk with you later,

NoBuzz

Hairbank,

I want to thank you for your time, dedication and passion for helping others on this and other forums. You have been a true gentleman and the forums will not quite be the same without you. You will be missed.

Good luck.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

hairbank,

We've been in touch via PM about this even before I read this post.

As I've said in my private post to you...you will be greatly missed by many, especially me. You are one of my closest friends here and my brother.

I hope you'll stay in touch since you have my phone number and private email address.

Your bro,

Bill

Hairbank- FWIW, the reason I decided to get a hair transplant was the results you so meticulously chronicled. A million thanks to you and all that take the time to document the HT journey. Best wishes on #3. Much love.

S-n-P

HT#1 4944FU 23May06-Hasson

HT#2 1960FU 16Jan07- Hasson

6904 Total FU, 13160 Hairs

2184-1's, 3184-2's, 1536-3's

Hi HB

You will be missed.. You have helped many people make life changing decesions..

Take care

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

It is tough to see you go, to be honest.

It's funny, I remember the ONE time you got pissed off here.... and thinking what a level headed guy, I can't even remember him getting angry before!!!

Anyway, I hope in time you will be able to visit here at a later date.

I will miss you bro'

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Hairbank, You have been a proven commodity to this forum & you will be missed.

Thanks for sharing your experience, knowledge, wisdom & humor.

Take care of your hair! icon_smile.gif

• Administrators

HairBank,

How can I or this community ever thank you enough. You have tirelessly helped literally thousands of hair loss sufferers find their way to safe solutions and physicians for years. Your posts were always consistently thoughtful and well thought out.

I have always had and will continue to have great respect for you and a big debt of gratitude for all that you have given to so many.

In the words of Winston Churchill - "Never have so many hair loss suffers owed so much to so few " (as in you). You really deserve an afro for all that you've done.

Forgive me, but I do hope that your retirement is not forever or complete. Even a little Hairbank is better than none.

You will be truly missed by me and this community.

Best wishes for all that you choose to do.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

HairBank,

Gosh I'm gonna miss you and your familiar avatar! Thank you for your support over this past year. You always responded when I asked questions. I don't spend as much time around here as I used to, but I'm glad I got the chance to say goodbye...

'06/2500 w/Dr. Keene

'07/1500 w/Dr. Keene

My Hair Loss Weblog

Hairbank,

I guess I'm a bit late to this thread, and I hope it's not too late to tell you how much I also appreciate your contributions here.

You have also helped me and for that I thank you.

2967 Total Grafts w/ Dr. Cooley on 1/3/07 [1st HT]

Hair Count = 5,427

My Hair Loss Weblog