HT done in India

jagdish

This particular post of mine is addressing one topic and one topic only...regarding Dr. Rajesh addressing patients:

I think there seems to be some confusion....

I believe Dr. Rajesh Rajput was addressing the user Nilesh Shah (which may be his real name or not - but is definitely his alias), not Sahil - who's real name still remains unknown to us - which is as it should be unless he chose to tell us.

That being said, all appears well icon_smile.gif

Bill

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Bill:

I believe Dr. Rajesh Rajput was addressing the user Nilesh Shah (which may be his real name or not - but is definitely his alias), not Sahil - who's real name still remains unknown to us - which is as it should be unless he chose to tell us.

And BTW, he still hs not posted any answers to myquestions.

That being said, all appears well icon_smile.gif

Bill

Hi Bill,

Did you notice that Nilesh has just 3 posts and 2 of them on a thread I started? That means Nilesh just emailed this doctor and the doctor did not hesitate in using his name on the forum. OK. For Nilesh, it doesnt matter, but what if I had emailed him with my actual email ID telling my name and he just blurted it out here.

Man, that is stupid. I will not expect it from a doctor. They are supposed to have more intellignece. Thats how they become doctors.

Hi Bill and Jolly,

Dr.Rajesh Rajput has replied to Nilesh Shah's mail .(I think Nilesh Shah is another patient who wants to undergo a HT , with Dr.Rajput).Well I am Sahil and Nilesh Shah has written a mail to Dr.Rajesh Rajput refering my case and asking for an expaination .

At the same time I would like to appreciate the quick response of Jolly to hide patient's identity.

Well my pet name is Sahil and all my friends call me Sahil. while my actual full name in official records is diffrent.

I would like to maintain my identity as this forum is also visited by friends and collegues and I am very much sure that Dr.Rajesh rajput is refeering to my case while answering Nilesh Shah's mail .

Regards

Sahil

Havent heard anything about Dr. Mahadevia. I would advise caution. One should stick to doctors delivering consistent results.

Originally posted by rayomand:

I am also looking for info about Dr.Mahadevia from Ahmedabad. But looks like on the site, there in not much available.

Hey guys, does anyone have any info, details, views about him?

Originally posted by Sid:

Hi,

Has anyone heard of Dr. Mahadevia from India. http://www.goodbyehairloss.com/

Please post you comments.

Thanks,

Sid

Whoa! is there no end of this types of doctors?

I checked Dr. Mahadevia's site.

The same slimy tactics as Dr. Rajput. Prices quoted by follicle, not grafts. A look at the gallery and I am left wondering why would you even enquire about him.

Hair combed back in befores and combed forward in afters.

Stamp size pictures.

Hardly any cosmetic improvement.

How many more warning signs do you need?

Compare these pictures with those from Drs. Hasson and Wong, Dr. Shapiro or Dr. Arvind (I know the moderator doesnt like Dr. A's name being mentioned, but heck, the man does a damn good job). Theres a world of difference.

Dear All,

It has been long time, i m researching here and there. Of course, it is taking time bcz there are very much limitation in terms of availability of expert Dr for HT in india.

However, i m thankful to all the members of this forum, who are participating in a co-operative, responsive and respective manner.

At the same time its becoming very tough to decide a Dr. as there are some, who are working as a campaigners for some or the other Dr.

As per my research, there are only 2 Dr in india, which i m considering.

1) Dr A (delhi)

2) Dr Rajesh Rajput (Mumbai).

Again, except one ethical issue, i never heard/read any bad feedback abt Dr A, while after reading all abt Dr Rajesh and Sahil, m afraid to consider Dr Rajesh.

So, friendz, i really need some guidance.

thanx

I had an online consultation with Dr.M (Mahadevia) many months ago. I did not get impressed with the pictures he sent me. I would not recommend him.

Regarding Dr. Rajesh Rajput, I don't understand how anyone can even think about him after looking at what happened to Sahil.

Regarding Dr.Arvind, I have my surgery scheduled for July 31st with him. You may keep track of my progress to make a decision on choosing Dr.A

Ravi Vide

Dear Jagdish,

I wish u all the very best for ur HT and afterwards.

Thank you for ur response.

Would like to know?

1) u had online consultation with Dr. Arvind or u met him personally?

2) Did u confirm, how many grafts u r going for?

3) Did u confirm, if any shockloss will happen?

4) Are u in Delhi?

5) what method u have opted? (FUH or FUT)

6) whether Dr A, personally will be involve in all the HT procedure or not?

7) has he prescribed u any medicine? if yes then since how long u r taking?

8) could u please send me ur current photo?

I know, it would take sometime for u to answer all above question. but please spend some of ur precious time.

Thanx

Dr A has been performing FUE for many years now, so he has a lot of experience and has a team of techs that work flawlessly together to harvest a lot of grafts carefully in a short time.

Everything went like a breeze, no problems at all apart from some recipient numbness . Which is subsiding.

I thoroughly research this procedure and Dr A and planned it over some years. What can i say i have no problems at all. I have had significant early growth but im only 3 months out so cant post any good pics yet.

PKHAIR,

I posted my responses below in italic.

1) u had online consultation with Dr. Arvind or u met him personally?

I had online consultation.

2) Did u confirm, how many grafts u r going for?

I am going for 2000 to 2500 grafts based on the donor supply. The work is mainly to fix the hairline, add density to the frontal 1/3 and work on the temples.

3) Did u confirm, if any shockloss will happen?

Shockloss may happen. My hairloss has been stabilized. I hope the shocklossed hair will regrow.

4) Are u in Delhi?

No. I am in Hyderabad. We will reach Delhi on 28th morning. After a small trip to Tajmahal I will get the HT done on 31st and fly back on the same day.

5) what method u have opted? (FUH or FUT)

FUT.

6) whether Dr A, personally will be involve in all the HT procedure or not?

Do you mean that whether he involves from start to end? I am not sure. In my opinion doctor should handle the hairline and temple areas. Techies can help in the mid scalp section.

7) has he prescribed u any medicine? if yes then since how long u r taking?

I have been taking finasteride(Finax) for more than a year.

8) could u please send me ur current photo?

Will definitely post my pic on this weekend.

Ravi Vide

• Administrators

I get so tired of seeing Dr. A and his minions hawking his services on this and other forums.

Frankly, given that Dr. Poswal used another clinic's before and after photos on his website early on it should come as no surprise.

If anyone has a suggestion for an ethical physician in India who does first rate hair transplantation, please private message me. It would be great to offer patients an ethical option free and clear of what in my opinion is deceptive and unethical online marketing.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Pat, I agree with your opinion and to my knowledge such doctor doesn't exist in India, many of them have "Chalta hai" (how cares/bothers) attitude.

Some members with biased opinions have adopted policy to promote one doctor and criticise all other doctors, looks like they are just waiting to get a chance to start hitting.

I met one more doctor Dr. Dhami at Boriwali, Mumbai, but looks like more than HT surgen he is plastic surgen.

Originally posted by Sahil:

Dear Friends,

First and formost I would thank all you guys for standing up for me.

My special thanx to Jolly , Thank a lot brother.

Dear Doctor ( Mr.Rajesh rajput) I was told by you that I don't require a transplant and only medicine alone will be sufficient to grow back the hair.

But after two months of medicine you told me that the only way out is a Hair Transplant . Initially you told me that only 1600 grafts ( and not 1600 hair) is required and few days before the surgery you told me that I require 2400 grafts ( and not 2400 hair).

I have paid you Rs 120000 for 2400 grafts and not for 2400 hair as mentioned by you. You also told me that each graft will have 3 hair which means 2400 grafts can give rise to 6000-7000 hair. And now you say its 2400 hairs ?????

Then why did you charge Rs 12000 for 2400 hair as quoted by you.

I am having my medicines religiously and its more than 3 months now but I find no change.

Dear doctor please remember that every patient who come to you is not filthy rich .

I come form a middle class family and it took 1 year for me to save Rs 80000 and Rs 40000 I had taken as loan which I am still repaying .

For you I might be just another patient , but remember for me you were a only source of hope.

I am here not to blame any one , May be I didn't do more research before finalizing my doctor. Well this could be a lesson to others .

Regards

Sahil

Dear Sahil,

4 months is one hair growth cycle in the body. You need that time before you see improvement in hair growth. You have 1,00,000 hair on the head. Replacing any number will not make you look like before but give a good fullness. Medicines will work if you continue them for 3-4 cycles that means 1-2 years. 2400 grafts means each graft contains 1,2 or 3 hair as per your own natural follicular unit pattern. Surgeon has to maintain the same natural units as you have. Surgeon does not decide the number of hair to be contained in each unit. 3 months is too early to expect a change. Also note that the hair improves 1mm per day and if you look at yourself evreyday in the morror you cannot appriciate the small change. You need to compare your old pictures with the pictures now to know weather there is any change.

I am not sure if you are comfortable getting a reply from a surgeon himself. But see my website www.hairlossindia.com for hair medicine and transplant. Make your own openion.

Originally posted by Pat - Publisher of this Community:

I get so tired of seeing Dr. A and his minions hawking his services on this and other forums.

Frankly, given that Dr. Poswal used another clinic's before and after photos on his website early on it should come as no surprise.

If anyone has a suggestion for an ethical physician in India who does first rate hair transplantation, please private message me. It would be great to offer patients an ethical option free and clear of what in my opinion is deceptive and unethical online marketing.

Pleae do not make openions about someones sincere work for one patient who seems to have strayed off the road.

Originally posted by jagdish:

I had an online consultation with Dr.M (Mahadevia) many months ago. I did not get impressed with the pictures he sent me. I would not recommend him.

Regarding Dr. Rajesh Rajput, I don't understand how anyone can even think about him after looking at what happened to Sahil.

Regarding Dr.Arvind, I have my surgery scheduled for July 31st with him. You may keep track of my progress to make a decision on choosing Dr.A

Not sure how this is relevant to the work he's doing today. I've seen the pics and the work looks good to me.

There's a lot of deception in pictures across the board. In fact there's a lot of deception in this industry on a lot of fronts. It seems like quite a witch hunt to single this one doctor out like this.

Guest wanthairs

Dr. Rajesh......

I looked at your website. With all due respect the photos maybe genuine but most of them are terrible. You are lucky you are not practising in USA...I urge my fellow Indians to do whatever they can to come to some of the USA Doctors instead.

Ther are no slimy tactics on my website it clearly states how many number of grafts should transplant how many follicles. This is to clear the confusion that the patients have when they come in for a transplant and harbour wrong expectations. I say these comparisons are alredy there for you to see before and decide for yourself. But ill informed patients can drive a confusion out of every thing.

Originally posted by Jolly:
Originally posted by rayomand:

I am also looking for info about Dr.Mahadevia from Ahmedabad. But looks like on the site, there in not much available.

Hey guys, does anyone have any info, details, views about him?

Originally posted by Sid:

Hi,

Has anyone heard of Dr. Mahadevia from India. http://www.goodbyehairloss.com/

Please post you comments.

Thanks,

Sid

Whoa! is there no end of this types of doctors?

I checked Dr. Mahadevia's site.

The same slimy tactics as Dr. Rajput. Prices quoted by follicle, not grafts. A look at the gallery and I am left wondering why would you even enquire about him.

Hair combed back in befores and combed forward in afters.

Stamp size pictures.

Hardly any cosmetic improvement.

How many more warning signs do you need?

Compare these pictures with those from Drs. Hasson and Wong, Dr. Shapiro or Dr. Arvind (I know the moderator doesnt like Dr. A's name being mentioned, but heck, the man does a damn good job). Theres a world of difference.

The pictures posted on my site are untouched and same as taken in the clinic. Most others will enhance the colors, background, uniform lighting, etc to make the same look much better.

Originally posted by wanthairs:

Dr. Rajesh......

I looked at your website. With all due respect the photos maybe genuine but most of them are terrible. You are lucky you are not practising in USA...I urge my fellow Indians to do whatever they can to come to some of the USA Doctors instead.