HT done in India

jagdish

Not all doctors have a "Chalta Hai" attitude. I give medicines before the transplant to improve hair growth. 60% patients asking for a transpalant will grow back their hair and postpone the transplant after 4 months of medicine. I do the transplant myself. I follow with medicines after the transplant. I have computerized counting of hair with the folliscope to objectively monitor the progress.

Originally posted by Nilesh Shah:

Pat, I agree with your opinion and to my knowledge such doctor doesn't exist in India, many of them have "Chalta hai" (how cares/bothers) attitude.

Some members with biased opinions have adopted policy to promote one doctor and criticise all other doctors, looks like they are just waiting to get a chance to start hitting.

I met one more doctor Dr. Dhami at Boriwali, Mumbai, but looks like more than HT surgen he is plastic surgen.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nilesh Shah is one of my patients who brought to my notice that an unhappy patient has expressed hie thoughts on the forum which I am required to answer.

Originally posted by Sahil:

Hi Bill and Jolly,

Dr.Rajesh Rajput has replied to Nilesh Shah's mail .(I think Nilesh Shah is another patient who wants to undergo a HT , with Dr.Rajput).Well I am Sahil and Nilesh Shah has written a mail to Dr.Rajesh Rajput refering my case and asking for an expaination .

At the same time I would like to appreciate the quick response of Jolly to hide patient's identity.

Well my pet name is Sahil and all my friends call me Sahil. while my actual full name in official records is diffrent.

I would like to maintain my identity as this forum is also visited by friends and collegues and I am very much sure that Dr.Rajesh rajput is refeering to my case while answering Nilesh Shah's mail .

Regards

Sahil

Sorry doctors dom nto have IT training. But they sure do not want to hurt you or your identity. Do not be afraid of expressing your free will on the net.

Originally posted by Jolly:
Originally posted by Bill:

I believe Dr. Rajesh Rajput was addressing the user Nilesh Shah (which may be his real name or not - but is definitely his alias), not Sahil - who's real name still remains unknown to us - which is as it should be unless he chose to tell us.

And BTW, he still hs not posted any answers to myquestions.

That being said, all appears well icon_smile.gif

Bill

Hi Bill,

Did you notice that Nilesh has just 3 posts and 2 of them on a thread I started? That means Nilesh just emailed this doctor and the doctor did not hesitate in using his name on the forum. OK. For Nilesh, it doesnt matter, but what if I had emailed him with my actual email ID telling my name and he just blurted it out here.

Man, that is stupid. I will not expect it from a doctor. They are supposed to have more intellignece. Thats how they become doctors.

WHat was done is 2400 grafts not hair as was loosely refered to. For medicine or transplant to act you need 4 months of time. This is one natural hair growth cycle. The changes come a millimeter at a time. If tyou are seeing yourself everyday in the mirror, you cannot appriciate the change. You need to compare the old pictures every 2 to 4 months to realise what is happening. Continue the medicines and the benifit is sure to come.

Originally posted by Sahil:

Dear Friends,

First and formost I would thank all you guys for standing up for me.

My special thanx to Jolly , Thank a lot brother.

Dear Doctor ( Mr.Rajesh rajput) I was told by you that I don't require a transplant and only medicine alone will be sufficient to grow back the hair.

But after two months of medicine you told me that the only way out is a Hair Transplant . Initially you told me that only 1600 grafts ( and not 1600 hair) is required and few days before the surgery you told me that I require 2400 grafts ( and not 2400 hair).

I have paid you Rs 120000 for 2400 grafts and not for 2400 hair as mentioned by you. You also told me that each graft will have 3 hair which means 2400 grafts can give rise to 6000-7000 hair. And now you say its 2400 hairs ?????

Then why did you charge Rs 12000 for 2400 hair as quoted by you.

I am having my medicines religiously and its more than 3 months now but I find no change.

Dear doctor please remember that every patient who come to you is not filthy rich .

I come form a middle class family and it took 1 year for me to save Rs 80000 and Rs 40000 I had taken as loan which I am still repaying .

For you I might be just another patient , but remember for me you were a only source of hope.

I am here not to blame any one , May be I didn't do more research before finalizing my doctor. Well this could be a lesson to others .

Regards

Sahil

• Administrators

Dr. Rajesh Rajput,

In addition to your patient care issues, I see that you have illegally copied the hair loss animations from our web community and removed all references and links to this community.

This is clear violation of US copyright law. What kind of ethics do you have or not have to blatantly copy graphics and animations from our website and then strip out the references to this community?

We offer free animations to others on the condition that the links to this community remain intact. You have intentionally removed these links and references and you are now in violation of copyright law.

If this situation is not remedied I will take action.

Patrick Hennessey, Publisher of this site.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Originally posted by Dr Rajesh Rajput:

WHat was done is 2400 grafts not hair as was loosely refered to.

You answer a dissatisfied patient and LOOSELY refer. Surely you were not so casual while accepting the fee from this same patient.

You say that the picture shows 2400 grafts, Dr. Rajput? These barely look like 800 to me... if that.

Be careful with your replies because replies made in the public domain can be used as evidence in consumer courts.

1431010713_6A250EED6FCE463FCF65A192FC7905BB.JPG

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/groupee_files/photo_al...CF65A192FC7905BB.JPG

For medicine or transplant to act you need 4 months of time. This is one natural hair growth cycle.

I asked you this question on another thread too. Are you seriously saying that the natural hair growth cycle of head hair is just 4 months?

Isnt it supposed to be >3 years?

Pleae do not make openions about someones sincere work for one patient who seems to have strayed off the road.

So you have already decided that Sahil has strayed off the road! Wonderful attitude for a doctor. icon_frown.gif You shouldgo to one of the coalition doctors and get some training before you touch one more patient.

Hi All,

After going through several feedbacks I have come to conclusion that it would be nice if any reputed HT Surgen visits India like Dr. Jennifer Martinek. Cost will be slightly high but still lesser than flying to US/Canada and getting the HT done.

I heard Dr. Jennifer Martinek visits Dr. Apurav Shah's (Trichology fame) Clinic in Mumbai. I have seen someone getting HT done from her on this forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Given legal concerns with Dr. AP on the advise of our attorney we are no longer hosting any posts on our discussion forum that reference him.

Permission has been granted to Jagdish, a well respected member of our community to continue posting his progress with us.

Please offer your support by viewing his photo album.

Any blatant posts to promote Dr. A will be removed.

Any threads other than the one listed above listing Dr. As name will also be removed.

Thank you for your understanding. This thread has now been closed.

Bill