HT done in India

jagdish

Hi All,

Thank you Bill for your reply.I have attached my Pre Hair Transplant and Post HT photos(1 month after HT).

Doctor claims that he has trasplanted 2400 grafts.How do I come to know about the exact number of grafts transplanted and Number of hair that would grow from them.

Kindly give your comments on the HT after you have seen the photos.Has the Doctor done a good job ?

a2831_a.jpg.6d353b652328f2ada0adb65834adfc71.jpg

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear All,

My post HT photos are each of 3 MB and I am not able to load them , Kindly help me in this regard.

Regards

Sahil

@TomA

You can see my HT experience with Dr. A. I wasnt in a position to get a HT done from the top surgeons in US, so after much research I decided to go for Dr. A. My logic was samer as yours if his skills are of satisfactory level then the aggressive marketing or posting false pictures doent make him a bad choice.

Its yet too prematured to comment on the kind of work done but the overall feedback I got from my fellow members has been positive.

I'll keep posting my progress for you all to give your valuable comment.

Originally posted by jai:
Originally posted by TomA:
Originally posted by the B spot:

I think Dr. A actually has some decent skills...

Take Care,

J

Wow! Coming from you that's virtually an endorsement! icon_smile.gif

You don't seem the type to toss around compliments, even half-hearted ones.

Bsopt

I am looking into getting a transplant. Have shortlisted 3 doctors in India. Sorry, cant go to US - beyond my budget.

My question is - I want to go strip? Do you have any advise whom to turn to?

Thx.

Jai

Bspot, I can not travel out. Unless one of the US doctors sponsor me. icon_smile.gif I have been looking at Dr. Arvind, Rajput and Goyale.

Originally from Mumbai, I am leaning towards Dr. Rajput, but his site discourages me.

I will meet all of them one by one and let you know what they said. Thx.

Originally posted by roy_sam:

@TomA

You can see my HT experience with Dr. A. I wasnt in a position to get a HT done from the top surgeons in US, so after much research I decided to go for Dr. A. My logic was samer as yours if his skills are of satisfactory level then the aggressive marketing or posting false pictures doent make him a bad choice.

Its yet too prematured to comment on the kind of work done but the overall feedback I got from my fellow members has been positive.

I'll keep posting my progress for you all to give your valuable comment.

Roy_sam,

Can you post any pix. Why did U choose Dr. Arvind?

Thx.

I have given the link in my post itself. Anyway here it is again. http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopi...1029313&f=2566060861

Reasons for choosing Dr. A :

1. I can not afford to get a HT done from US.

2. Out of the possible options in India ( DR. Khanna in Calcutta, Dr. Rajput in Mumbai and Dr. A in Delhi) Dr A seemed to be doing the best procedures.

Well Jai--- quite frankly you are not a candidate for a HT.

Unless you have the power to choose where and who you will use for a HT, then your reasoning and methodology is flawed.

I know you don't want to hear this, but if you cannot select several docs and then contrast and compare them and then make a decision, you run the risk of really making a mistake.

Anyway, I am by no means endorsing Dr. A, but if I cannot dissuade you from either going outside of India or not doing a HT, then go to Dr. A.

Just keep in mind--- shopping for a HT doc based on price is a recipe for disaster.

How about Turkey?

Can you travel to Transmed possibly?

Take Care,

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Jai,

Unless you have the power to choose where and who you will use for a HT, then your reasoning and methodology is flawed.

What B Spot said is correct...education and choice is power. I encourage you not to settle for a clinic just because they seem like they MIGHT be the best of the one's you've researched. Instead...save your money, empower yourself, and fly whatever distance needed to go to one of the best.

Bill

Hi Bill ,

Thank you for your instantaneous help.I tried looking for my editor in Windows XP but was not able to find them.

Kindly give me ur mail id ,so that i can mail the photos across to u.

Once again thanking you .

Regards

Sahil

You can easily find your photo editor by right clicking on the picture itself. Then choose "open with". You should see something like "Microsoft Photo Editor", but you can do the same thing with any photo editing software.

After opening it, just go to File - Save As. Underneath the save as option you can find optional sizing choices.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

I have created my photo album , In a structured manner and have uploaded in the

Hair Transplant Patient Photo Albums

The Title is

Pre & Post HT Patient:Sahil , Doctor : Dr Rajesh Rajput Mumbai, India.

Can any one sugesst how to link it to the message.

You can cut and paste the link.

How was your experience with Dr. Rajput? How many grafts did you go for?

Hi ,

I have done a HT for 2400 grafts (For Rs 120000) from Dr.Rajesh Rajput, Mumbai.

His website is http://www.hairlossindia.com/

I have no clue how good this doctor is.

I was searching google and I got his address.

I Can only tell you on getting the results after 6 months.

I was never aware that Hair-restoration website existed , if not I would have done more research.

Can all the members have a look at my photos and tell me if HT done is fine or not.

How can any one count the number of Grafts transplanted.And in future the number of hair that grow out of them.

Click on this link to see my Photo Album

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=153722

Take a picture, open it in paint, choose the pencil tool and mark each dot that you see. They are bit far apart. Maybe, you can count them.

Good luck with the growth. Even if sparse, it may help.

I really feel that the discussion here in this Forum is healthy and i really want to add something to it.

First I do understand that there are some doctors those are doing some wrong things and I would say i am a victim of ill practice as well.

But, so far what i have seen is that Dr. A is doing a good job i have had 1900 grafts from him and so far i am feeling that i have got a good deal as earlier i got some real Bad or i would say worst experience from some other Doctors from India only but i would like to say that if we go for a wrong doctor who does not have anything to prove then its of no use to trust him.

But i have seen some results some pictures on Dr. A's web site and I myself had HT from him and i feel that it was a Wise decision and i could have took it way back in 90's rather then this year

Hello, Vicky,

I see you have gone to quite a few doctors in India. Can you give your phone number? I am looking into HT doctors in Delhi and thinking of getting work done myself.

Originally posted by Vicky Hanjan:

Hey Jolly,

this is Vicky and my Mobile no is +919888090679 so you want to go for HT cool just get the exact information and go a head all the best and if you want to see my pictures here is the link

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/256...221093713#2221093713

Vicky,

Thanks brother. I tried your phone a couple of times, but all the lines were busy.

Maybe, I will try on Sunday.

Are you sure about Dr. Goyale? I mean that he never does fue. Headvertises all the time that he does the latest techniques including fue.

Did you contact him after your plug transplant? What did he have to say?

And what about the other doctor you went to, Dr. Gurinderjit... was he better or worse than Goyale.

Did he have any justification for putting plugs in name of hair transplant? In 2005 no less.

Vicky,

You might want to consider removing your phone number from a public forum...just my opinion bro.

Jolly,

I'm glad you are talking to Vicky about the work he had done by Dr. Goyale.

You might also want to read my posts to you here regarding this as well. Whereas Vicky can give you specifics...and that is vital, my posts give you some general principles that are designed to help you. The link below and the post above it contain information that might help you in selecting a surgeon.

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/346...931060813#6931060813

Cheers,

Bill