Hairbank's return

hairbank

Hi Guys,

I'm back! Well, maybe won't be quite as active as I was earlier, but I've missed the site and any assistance I may have been able to offer those suffering with hair loss.

Even though I've only been gone a few short months, seems I've forgotten so many things?? I guess I'm getting old icon_cool.gif!

Anyway, I hope to be popping in now and again.

Peace,

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Hi Guys,

I'm back! Well, maybe won't be quite as active as I was earlier, but I've missed the site and any assistance I may have been able to offer those suffering with hair loss.

Even though I've only been gone a few short months, seems I've forgotten so many things?? I guess I'm getting old icon_cool.gif!

Anyway, I hope to be popping in now and again.

Peace,

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

The revered one has returned. I was just glancing at the site and I am happy to see you back. You don't have to be around all the time, just be around. I hope all is well on your end.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Well this is the most exciting news I've heard in awhile!!!!

Big Internet Hug buddy!!!!!!!

As Joe said...don't overwhelm yourself by thinking you HAVE to be around all the time.

But your assistance here has been greatly missed!

I sent you a PM also my friend.

I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you on the forums!

Much love bro,

Bill

Welcome back Mr. Bank!

I knew you would be back

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• Administrators

HairBank,

The addiction to being a hair restoration junkie is a hard one to beat. I knew you'd have a relapse and show up some day again :-)

Great to have you back online and sharing your wisdom and care. Just don't work too hard or you might be in danger of ODing. Remember to keep your forum fixes manageable and after a session of swapping multiple responses always sterilize your keyboard.

I hope life is on track for you and you are using up some of the great karma you earned helping hundreds of people on this forum over the years.

Best wishes, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

I just have to wonder if Jesus Christ came back today and posted here would he get as much praise at Hairbank?

My guess is that Jesus would find himself mostly bombarded with tough questions asking why in the Hell he and his father created hair loss to begin with. Of course, Jesus would also be hit with hundreds of private messages requesting instant and miraculous hair restoration - and by completely non invasive means.

By the time Jesus had been dealing with this community for three days he'd wish he'd simply been nailed to a cross and left alone.

Hairbank, We welcome your second coming :-)

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Originally posted by Pat - Publisher of this Community:

I just have to wonder if Jesus Christ came back today and posted here would he get as much praise at Hairbank?

My guess is that Jesus would find himself mostly bombarded with tough questions asking why in the Hell he and his father created hair loss to begin with. Of course, Jesus would also be hit with hundreds of private messages requesting instant and miraculous hair restoration - and by completely non invasive means.

By the time Jesus had been dealing with this community for three days he'd wish he'd simply been nailed to a cross and left alone.

Hairbank, We welcome your second coming :-)

Pat

LOL Pat,

Well, I think hairloss is just our cross to bear while on earth. When you get to heaven, maybe everyone gets there hair back??? icon_smile.gif

NoBuzz