7 Month Update - Dr. Bernstein

im so glad your continuing to update, its lookin thicker and thicker with that sun roof opened, compared to your 5 month pics....

overall how are you feeling at this point?? would you be happy if this were your final result? not saying it is as im sure it will thicken up even more in the the next 3-5 months but just curious what your state of mind is as of now.... any problems with styling options? is it slightly more thin if combed back instead of to the side?? or about the same

its starting to look real good IMO.. all the best

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

lost my swagger ??“ I will continue to update. I think updates are helpful. I had a 6 month update but I think it got removed when the system was restored. Bottom line, what really counts, as we all know, is the final result.

I, basically, had three objectives with my HT. My primary objective was to cover the scars from the work I had previously done and undone. My second objective was to achieve a natural result. And my third objective was was for a subtle yet significant transformation. With that in mind, I can say that I pleased with the progress up to this point. Barring this past week, I have had both good and bad hair days over the last month, if you know what I mean. However, this past week I have had all good hair days.

In terms of styling options, except when I was younger (parted in middle), I always parted my hair on my left side, a little higher than were it natural falls, which is how I am now doing it. Combed back I think makes it looks like I have a little more hair; however, it exposes the conservative hair line I requested. Further, I think combing back would make the transformation less subtle, since I always parted on the side.

Thanks, LMS, for your supportive comments. I certainly appreciate it. Please let me know if you have additional questions. I like your signature---results will vary.

HairHope and TC17 ??“ Thanks for your comments. Appreciate you taking the time to respond and your encouragement.

Leeson ??“ Thanks for your supportive comments. I looked at your blog. Looks great.

Eman ??“ I thought mine was progressing well and then I took a look at your most recent updates. Outstanding, my friend. Yes, we need to catch up. I enjoyed our conversations back in the day??¦

kaounis ??“ Thanks, again, for your supportive comments. I appreciate it.

Thanks, Bill, for your comments here and on my blog. I appreciate your supportive comments and the hard work you do to make this a reliable and informative site.

Went to work today after getting a hair cut the other day. Got more comments today after getting a hair cut than I have gotten in a while. Comments ranged from nice hair cut, look younger, looks like you lost weight, and you must be going to an important meeting today. I really struggled under those fluorescent lights. I am thinking it must have been a good hair day.

new2thissite,

Looking good my man and you're still in the early stages.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

• 2 weeks later...