Repair Stage I - Feriduni

I only realised when looking at your old topic last night that the hairline was lowered previous to Eugenix? Looks like Eugenix only put singles in to soften the blow on a harsh hairline? If you wanted a repair in the first place then maybe they wasn’t the right place to go if you had other plans? I think the result looked good tbh. But it’s all about what makes you happy at the end of the day

19 hours ago, Stewie said:

I only realised when looking at your old topic last night that the hairline was lowered previous to Eugenix? Looks like Eugenix only put singles in to soften the blow on a harsh hairline? If you wanted a repair in the first place then maybe they wasn’t the right place to go if you had other plans? I think the result looked good tbh. But it’s all about what makes you happy at the end of the day

I’d rather not go into all that here again, there is another thread whereby you can comment there mate.

• Administrators

I think you’re gonna look like a rock star after this. Did you take pictures of the clinic? I really want to visit Feriduni when I go to Europe. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

One recommended surgeon is repairing after another recommended surgeon's failed HT. Very interesting.

Anyway, it seems that you are on a good route now, the plan makes sense. I'm looking forward to the end of this journey

• Like 4

• Valued Contributor
6 minutes ago, GeneralNorwood said:

One recommended surgeon is repairing after another recommended surgeon's failed HT. Very interesting.

Actually the second time - @track_rathas been undergoing a repair as well (and crushing it!). Obviously this isn’t the place to discuss that case as this is Tommy’s space, but it has been noted. 

@Tommy1991- I note that in Feriduni’s other similar cases on here, they are all fully shaven heads whereas you’ve had a no shave version. Interested to know what if any discussion there was around that? Did your case lend itself to no shave or did you simply have the choice either way? The no shave option will certainly help you navigate the next 6 months more easily I think. 

• Like 3

On 4/26/2024 at 5:10 PM, Melvin- Admin said:

I think you’re gonna look like a rock star after this. Did you take pictures of the clinic? I really want to visit Feriduni when I go to Europe. 

Yeah, I have to say, I’m really not concerned about how this will look at all… I believe it will be a pretty successful repair. 

I took no photos, not sure I’d like to rock up and start taking photos 😂It’s a class facility though! 

He’s a top guy and conversational wise, it’s great. He was showing me all the gadgets he was using during the surgery and showed me long haired graft extraction versus short, the bad grafts versus the good etc. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

@Tommy1991- I note that in Feriduni’s other similar cases on here, they are all fully shaven heads whereas you’ve had a no shave version. Interested to know what if any discussion there was around that? Did your case lend itself to no shave or did you simply have the choice either way? The no shave option will certainly help you navigate the next 6 months more easily I think. 

I think some patients left the hair long for the 1st stage of repairs too if I’m not mistaken. Most probably for same below.

It was decided for a no cut as it helped Dr Feriduni with the creation of the irregularities and then an overall estimate of how the hairline would look to my facial proportions. Just made things a little harder for graft placement the nurses were telling me. 

I believe so that the no shave will benefit me in camouflaging this over the next few months. I will probably try to do this in October again but I notice they tend to shave for the 2nd repair procedure on patients.

• Like 1

Work looks immaculately clean and it's great you had a surgeon who spent a good deal of time planning; no doubt this will be a factor in getting you a result that you deserve. Wishing you luck in your repair journey.

• Like 1

Day 5. First day using the serum at recipient area. Hair spray treatment is finished. Tonight will be the first time applying post surgery oil to extraction zone.

Ecstatic with how the hairline is healing. Most like will be 3-4days before the rest of the scabs come off from there and almost little to no redness.

IMG_9204.jpeg

IMG_9199.jpeg

IMG_9200.jpeg

IMG_9202.jpeg

IMG_9198.jpeg

IMG_9196.jpeg

IMG_9197.jpeg

• Like 1

You’re going to look amazing and very natural. Nice decision with Feriduni, I did extensive research on a hairline lift and all roads kept pointing to him. 

Work looks so clean and your result will be phenomenal. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

I like how he scattered the punch outs rather than punching out a straight line across. This is going to look very natural.

image.png

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Day 6 post op.
Final day visiting the Feriduni clinic for my wash and check up before flying home. 

Spent around 15mins with Dr Feriduni discussing things further! 

Some high res photos. Couldn’t be happier at this moment.

Im extremely impressed with the healing and how little redness I have. 

IMG_9269.jpeg

IMG_9268.jpeg

IMG_9267.jpeg

IMG_9270.jpeg

IMG_9271.jpeg

• Valued Contributor

That's some voodoo healing right there Tommy! Now things have cleared up a lot already, you can really see how much more appropriate your hairline position is. Looks like you're going to sail through this no problems at all.

• Like 1

• Moderators

It's looking good so far. I really want to see this in a few more months to see how well it healed.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Good luck Tommy, wishing you speedy healing and more importantly closure on your frustrating journey. Stating the obvious, but the work looks very refined & clean, which is demonstrated by your fast healing from the hairline extractions.

Quick question, is there any plan to add grafts to your hairline, not necessarily lower it, but perhaps add singles to your newly re-positioned hairline, or is it that what remains post-extraction, shall be the final hairline. Also, if you feel comfortable would you be able to share what the hairline height was before the surgery and what It is now.

Nonetheless, your journey will bring a lot of hope to the unfortunate growing trend of young males who have suffered the ill-fate of poorly designed, low hairlines with multi-grafts.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Good luck Tommy, wishing you speedy healing and more importantly closure on your frustrating journey. Stating the obvious, but the work looks very refined & clean, which is demonstrated by your fast healing from the hairline extractions.

Quick question, is there any plan to add grafts to your hairline, not necessarily lower it, but perhaps add singles to your newly re-positioned hairline, or is it that what remains post-extraction, shall be the final hairline. Also, if you feel comfortable would you be able to share what the hairline height was before the surgery and what It is now.

Nonetheless, your journey will bring a lot of hope to the unfortunate growing trend of young males who have suffered the ill-fate of poorly designed, low hairlines with multi-grafts.

Thanks man, appreciate it.

The plan is to extract what will be left (or the majority) in October. Some of these grafts will be dissected where necessary and placed into the hairline. You can see there is ~4-6mm of the hairline not touched but there is a solid density, it can be touched up if needed. This is what we spoke about. Any other areas of concern in zone 2 would also be filled. Temples are to be closed off also.

If there are grafts left after the 2nd extraction I will just get electrolysis on them, I won’t be ocd about it that’s for sure. 

Pre surgery:

Hairline height from Centre to glabella was 5.5cm

Hairline height from right hand temporal recession to eyebrow was 6cm.

Hairline height from left hand temporal recession to eyebrow was 5.8cm.

Post surgery:

Hairline height from Centre to glabella is 6cm.

Hairline height from right hand temporal recession to eyebrow is 7.1cm

Hairline height from left hand temporal recession to eyebrow is 7cm.

obviously it’s a huge difference from the moment I look in the mirror. 

Dr Feriduni used a gadget like attached to check the measurements. 

IMG_9338.jpeg

Edited by Tommy1991
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Day 8.

I think it’s prudent to upload some outside photos this time to give some insight as to what you can expect.

Have noticed hair fail in recipient area which is totally normal!  

I tried to capture the new grafts as best I can, you can pick them out when zoomed in. 

IMG_9528.jpeg

IMG_9520.jpeg

IMG_9523.jpeg

IMG_9524.jpeg

IMG_9522.jpeg

Edited by Tommy1991
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, baddecisions said:

Thanks for providing those detailed pictures.

Skin will properly heal in some weeks (or months at max), Feriduni did a great job. 

On top of that, you have amazing and beautiful hair (color, caliber, texture). 

Thanks a lot!

2 hours ago, Tommy1991 said:

Day 8.

I think it’s prudent to upload some outside photos this time to give some insight as to what you can expect.

Have noticed hair fail in recipient area which is totally normal!  

I tried to capture the new grafts as best I can, you can pick them out when zoomed in. 

IMG_9528.jpeg

IMG_9520.jpeg

IMG_9523.jpeg

IMG_9524.jpeg

IMG_9522.jpeg

Healing nice Tommy! To 99.99% of the general public the redness will just look a bit of sun burn from not applying the sun cream high enough up the face. Going through a similar experience myself at the min (with redness in front of the hairline). 

Edited by Bandit90
  • Like 1