Repair Stage I - Feriduni

1 hour ago, GeneralNorwood said:

Did Feriduni adviise you to take silicone gel for scar reduction?

The post surgery oil which is provided. Ingredients are attached

IMG_9545.jpeg

Day 10. Photos under strong spotlights. Just varying the photos in different lighting and scenarios which I think is always important for transparency.

IMG_9646.jpeg

IMG_9644.jpeg

IMG_9645.jpeg

• Like 3

• Valued Contributor

Amazing how quickly the hairline suddenly looks spot on. I know there's more extractions and refinements to come in the next session, but just getting the hairline position to a more suitable place and with a more natural widows peak shape has made a dramatic different to the balance of everything.

1 hour ago, Berba11 said:

Amazing how quickly the hairline suddenly looks spot on. I know there's more extractions and refinements to come in the next session, but just getting the hairline position to a more suitable place and with a more natural widows peak shape has made a dramatic different to the balance of everything.

Absolutely, it’s pretty damn close to my original widows peak and I’m very glad about that! 

Biggest anger I have from the last repair was the complete closing off (straightening) of my temple recessions and you can already see the aesthetic difference. 

• Like 1

Day 14.

Hair fall in the recipient seems to have eased over last two days. 

As a tip just showing you how I just leave my hair for the time being when I’m out and about. It’s a pretty common hairstyle here in Ireland anyway so yet to have anyone questioning it 😂

IMG_9724.jpeg

IMG_9723.jpeg

IMG_9722.jpeg

IMG_9721.jpeg

IMG_9720.jpeg

IMG_9719.jpeg

IMG_9718.jpeg

IMG_9717.jpeg

IMG_9683.jpeg

IMG_9682.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Well Done 1

On 5/8/2024 at 6:54 PM, KUPNIK said:

Those hairs that are growing back, are those grafts that have not been removed or where do they come from?

They are grafts not removed. At least two sittings required to get the majority of the grafts extracted. 

Day 21. 

Photos taken inside and outside this morning. 

I did shave the hairs from extraction sight with a Phillips one blade, I just find it helps easier with massaging oil on there. 

Right hand side looks very neat and tidy, left hand a little less so as these grafts were in every other angle except the correct one. Still plenty of time over the next month for massaging and seeing how they will heal.

IMG_9787.jpeg

IMG_9786.jpeg

IMG_9785.jpeg

IMG_9783.jpeg

IMG_9782.jpeg

IMG_9781.jpeg

IMG_9778.jpeg

IMG_9779.jpeg

IMG_9780.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Well Done 1

• Valued Contributor

Redness definitely starting to come down a bit more now Tommy, especially on the right hand side.

By the way...

On 4/22/2024 at 9:27 PM, Tommy1991 said:

Here he took the time to go through my previous hair transplants at which I had ready to go in preparation, in order to understand what went wrong in each stage. Let’s not repeat what he said about those….

Would be quite interested to hear what Dr F's assessment was, if you're feeling up to sharing.