What should I do?! With pictures

5 hours ago, Calihome1 said:

Your top 3 aesthetic 

it is very subjective.

for example, many people think that de Freitas is very good for hairline but I really dislike his works.

5 hours ago, Norwegianwestcoast said:

which medication? how do i know the surgeon has a great sense of aestethics?

Dutsteride, finasteride, minoxidil (oral and topical) just to name a few.

• Valued Contributor

Have a look at the recommended surgeons on the forum and look for patient results that are in line with your hair loss and your goals. I would consider speaking to your doctor and commencing finasteride to prevent future hair loss. All the best. 

• Thanks 1

It's up to you what you want to do. I would fill in the sides. Consult with a reputable doctor and start medication. Hope all goes well. 

FUE 2400 Grafts (2023) - Dr. Panine; Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic

FUT 1400 Grafts (2019) - Dr. Steven Paul Holt; Holt Hair Restoration/Bella

• Valued Contributor

You've still got a load of dense native hair up top and really strong forelock so a conservative surgery that looks to temper the recession points without radically altering the hairline shape would probably give you a super natural result and a really good enhancement from where you are. If you add finasteride into the mix to retain the rest of your hair long term you could be a rare case of "one and done" given that you've got to your mid-30's without major hair loss.

You're very good candidate with good heslthy donor without aggressive hairloss for your age, seems like 2800-3000 grafts will give you high density result for your frontal area.

Meds like Finasteride and Minoxidil can benefit, I myself prefer topical formulas.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

14 hours ago, Eli_Avdikian said:

Dr. De Freitas has very good hairlines. Never understood @duchaine point of view and all the fuzz about "implanting in rows" tbh

I think that his hairlines are anatomically a disaster. I can show hundreds of his works and show all his flaws.

20 hours ago, Calihome1 said:

Of course.  That’s why I’m asking for YOUR top 3

In not any particular order,

I like couto (who doesn’t!? lol) hasson and Wong and keser (anatomically, his hairline are perfect). Konior is great too, but I just saw a dozen of his works.

20 hours ago, duchaine said:

I think that his hairlines are anatomically a disaster. I can show hundreds of his works and show all his flaws.

Do show us please. I can't see what being "anatomically" a disaster in Dr.De Freitas case mean ..

• Administrators

You’re a good candidate. I’ve seen plenty of home runs from Bisanga, Munib and Hattingen on blonde patients like yourself. The Spanish doctors are amazing, but the hair quality is very different for Mediterranean Europeans and Scandinavians. The aforementioned surgeons have results with patients with your similar hair characteristics.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Honestly your hair isn’t bad for your age, you have a good forelock it’s just the corners  have some slight recession. Get on Finasteride or Dutasteride and find yourself a high quality surgeon and you’ll be good to go. 
You probably don’t even need to use minoxidil to be honest. 

Just now, Sunset Dune said:

Honestly your hair isn’t bad for your age, you have a good forelock it’s just the corners  have some slight recession. Get on Finasteride or Dutasteride and find yourself a high quality surgeon and you’ll be good to go. 

Sent you a dm

On 1/30/2024 at 11:25 PM, Eli_Avdikian said:

Do show us please. I can't see what being "anatomically" a disaster in Dr.De Freitas case mean ..

To discuss about this topic, you should study hl design in first place.

if you want, I can suggest some readings so we can talk.

if you get bored to read, search for some of my comments.

df can’t design a legit frontotemporal angle. It is more than enough for me.

his hl appear good when you see frontal pic (sometimes half of the face: only the foreahead and the hairline) but you can see all the flaws in side and 3/4 pics.

Edited by duchaine

18 hours ago, Sunset Dune said:

Bs. Minoxidil is the best drug to improve thickness.

Well, first of all, the medication has a negative effect on the little junior in the pants... I would advise against that. I have had very good experiences with biotin (2x 5mg a day).

The doctors already mentioned here are not the cheapest.

I therefore strongly recommend that you read everything you can here in the forum over the next 12 months and, above all, check the pictures in which the patients had similar conditions to you! You'll also save a little more money during this time!

What I wouldn't recommend to you are the mass clinics in Istanbul.

But really take the time and read the reports, so do it once and do it correctly!