Farmacia Parati Topical Dutasteride

rj11

1 hour ago, mustang said:

It’s very hard to put the wrong  concentration on a bottle at home if you know what you are doing much less an established pharmacy.

I can’t understand why a bottle would have a different concentration, ever. A pharmacy prepares 1/2 liters at a time, not a single bottle. 1 gram of pharma grade Dutasteride with a three step digital scale in 1 liter solvent equals 0.1% 

Being Dutasteride so expensive I highly doubt they would purposely put a higher concentration. 

Once they separate 1 gram it is passed to a second and third scale before being used. It can’t magically multiply. 

honestly, i think you get paid by anagenica.com pharmacy to promote their products and rope suckers like us into buying them. if you look through all the posts you are the only one recommending their products, and the only one having success with them and being side effect free from them. very suspect if you ask me. and like a good paid employee, you come to their defence. just stop. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, 12345 said:

honestly, i think you get paid by anagenica.com pharmacy to promote their products and rope suckers like us into buying them. if you look through all the posts you are the only one recommending their products, and the only one having success with them and being side effect free from them. very suspect if you ask me. and like a good paid employee, you come to their defence. just stop. 

To be fair, you have the same accusations about me, which is fair. But it looks like he’s also said positive things about a variety of different products. Surely he can’t be connected to them all.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, 12345 said:

Under this logic I get paid by Parati as well as I have always vouched for their product.

You can think whatever you want. I honestly don't care.

Anagenica's dutasteride is no different nor better than any other Dutasteride, is just dutasteride. Dutasteride either works or it doesn't for you. It doesn't matter who makes it.

Yes you might get less side effects with certain vehicles or concentrations but that's up to you and your research.

Xyon, Parati, Anagenica, they all use pharma grade and have liposomes available. They are all good to me. (Never tried Xyon but their tech seems impressive))

• 4 weeks later...

I've used anagencia and now direct from Parati - no issues with either and get my shipment fairly quickly to the UK (within a week or two) via the Spanish post - they will provide tracking number if you ask.

I use 0.1% topical but - average 1ml 2-3 times per week or so (sometimes I use 5-6 days/week but smaller dosage per day).  I've been using for around 9 months now - less minaturised hair for sure.

I used oral fin 1x day for 1.5 years and had mild/moderate sides - nothing similar on topical DUT thankfully.

• 2 weeks later...

Received my Lipo Dut from Farmacia Parati. Starting with a low dose (2ml 0.02% total) and will increase if no side effects occur. Will also get blood work prior. Wouldn't be surprised if I don't notice anything at such a low dose. 

dut.jpeg

Imo 0.01% is nothing as normal percentage for such liposomal siliconed gel is 2%...

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV

19 hours ago, rj11 said:

Received my Lipo Dut from Farmacia Parati. Starting with a low dose (2ml 0.02% total) and will increase if no side effects occur. Will also get blood work prior. Wouldn't be surprised if I don't notice anything at such a low dose. 

dut.jpeg

you would be surprised. i felt the effects of 0.1% after 1 treatment, it shut me off sexually for 6 weeks, and it took around 12 to go back to normal. some ppl are less or more sensitive to anti androgens

On 12/12/2023 at 4:09 PM, rj11 said:

dut.jpeg

Very wise of you. Given the long half life of Dutasteride and it's metabolites it can linger for 4 months after stopping.

I used Parati's bottle for many months and had no sides when spaced out once a week. Had great results with it.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, mustang said:

That is definitely not normal. Over twenty times the normal dose.

Yes but perhaps because it is a liposomal with siliconed (PEG-8) gel, not a simple liposomal gel or alcool based topical dutasteride...

I asked parati about 1 year ago for most frequently percentage they sell and they say to me that 1% is common. Xyon is 2%. They seems to use about same dosage as xyon.

Receive From parati  02/02/2023 :

Hello,
the most common dosages are:
for finasteride gel 2,5% - 1% or 0,5%.
for dutasteride gel 1% - 0,5 -0,1%

At the time, I compared the components used by Parati and by Xyon with the help of the pattent available on Google and we returned the same composition:

For Xyon :

xyon_gel.png.015a2c599618c29a4cef001a1b2e817e.thumb.png.b57b327f3f16a57134d2ad8398dfcb8a.png

For Parati :

IMG_20230202_165101.jpg.d397d18f1a7b12e39fb1f3c45a716fe8.thumb.jpg.178c71933fe39a5d6f895a5d4be78dc5.jpg

Edited by arthurSam

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV

On 11/29/2023 at 1:01 AM, mcr7777 said:

I've used anagencia and now direct from Parati - no issues with either and get my shipment fairly quickly to the UK (within a week or two) via the Spanish post - they will provide tracking number if you ask.

I use 0.1% topical but - average 1ml 2-3 times per week or so (sometimes I use 5-6 days/week but smaller dosage per day).  I've been using for around 9 months now - less minaturised hair for sure.

I used oral fin 1x day for 1.5 years and had mild/moderate sides - nothing similar on topical DUT thankfully.

Hey @mcr7777

I am also from the UK. How do you order from Farmacia Patari please? I couldn’t find a website as such.

Also, I believe you need a prescription, where can I get one from please? My GP won’t 🙂

thanks

On 12/14/2023 at 9:51 AM, xabi86 said:

Thanks

I got my prescription through Dr Knap/curemyhairloss.com. I was then sent payment details from parati@lafarmacia.it to pay for the actual compounded dut/medication + shipping once it was ready to ship, took a few days to get here via DHL, no issues. You should be able to get prescription written from your GP though if you ask them. 

35 minutes ago, rj11 said:

I got my prescription through Dr Knap/curemyhairloss.com. I was then sent payment details from parati@lafarmacia.it to pay for the actual compounded dut/medication + shipping once it was ready to ship, took a few days to get here via DHL, no issues. You should be able to get prescription written from your GP though if you ask them. 

Hello buddy, 

unfortunately my gp won’t have already checked. Will contact Dr Knap but not sure which compound to get. I want to try possibly 0.01% or 0.025% to reduce sides. What do you think? Does the Dr decide what to prescribe i.e the strength?

Also have reached out to via email to Farmacia Parati (the same email address you gave) and no response from them for nearly two days :(

3 hours ago, xabi86 said:

Hello buddy, 

unfortunately my gp won’t have already checked. Will contact Dr Knap but not sure which compound to get. I want to try possibly 0.01% or 0.025% to reduce sides. What do you think? Does the Dr decide what to prescribe i.e the strength?

Also have reached out to via email to Farmacia Parati (the same email address you gave) and no response from them for nearly two days :(

If your GP wont then you can order through Dr Knap (not sure if anyone else knows any other options). Seems like everyone responds differently when it comes to the strength but personally I've decided to just try a very low dose (0.01%) first and work my way up, will start with applying it once per week. Its 0.01% per 1g (4 clicks) and I need at least 2g (8 clicks) to cover my scalp since I'm a diffused thinner so will be applying 0.02% total initially. I also ordered 0.02% per 1g (4 clicks) (0.04% per 2g) and will try that if I'm ok with 0.02% per 2g (8 clicks). They do both 0.02% and 0.025%.

You can order whatever dose you want through him but he normally prescribes 0.05% per 1g first (or that is the most popular that gets ordered through him). Yeah it can take several days for Farmacia Parati to reply to questions but they do reply. I ordered through Dr Knap on 17 Nov, received an email from Farmacia Parati on 5 Dec saying my dut is ready/requesting payment and I received it on the 8 Dec via DHL. 

5 hours ago, rj11 said:

If your GP wont then you can order through Dr Knap (not sure if anyone else knows any other options). Seems like everyone responds differently when it comes to the strength but personally I've decided to just try a very low dose (0.01%) first and work my way up, will start with applying it once per week. Its 0.01% per 1g (4 clicks) and I need at least 2g (8 clicks) to cover my scalp since I'm a diffused thinner so will be applying 0.02% total initially. I also ordered 0.02% per 1g (4 clicks) (0.04% per 2g) and will try that if I'm ok with 0.02% per 2g (8 clicks). They do both 0.02% and 0.025%.

You can order whatever dose you want through him but he normally prescribes 0.05% per 1g first (or that is the most popular that gets ordered through him). Yeah it can take several days for Farmacia Parati to reply to questions but they do reply. I ordered through Dr Knap on 17 Nov, received an email from Farmacia Parati on 5 Dec saying my dut is ready/requesting payment and I received it on the 8 Dec via DHL. 

Thanks buddy. Do Farmacia Parati do spray or gel as you mention clicks?

I guess what I want to do is try 0.01% in a 2ml dose. 2ml so that it covers most of my scalp as well as I’m a diffuse thinner also. 

It would be good to get an idea of what FP provide (gels and sprays) but from what I’ve seen from their website, I can’t find anything on there for topical fin.

On 12/14/2023 at 8:28 AM, xabi86 said:

Hey @mcr7777

I am also from the UK. How do you order from Farmacia Patari please? I couldn’t find a website as such.

Also, I believe you need a prescription, where can I get one from please? My GP won’t 🙂

thanks

Hey, sorry for the delay - I've checked my email and it's actually Farmaci Tristiana that I order from in Andorra. They have loads of options - and can compound additional things if you request it.  Just make sure you're ordering the right strengths as there are lots of options.

I usually use normal shipping.  If I'm not home, the Royal Mail holds it - and doesn't always issue a note - so I have to collect it at the local sorting office.  Royal Mail have been able to track the shipping number issued by the Spanish Postal service which the pharmacy uses.

Edited by mcr7777

On 12/16/2023 at 2:27 AM, xabi86 said:

Thanks buddy. Do Farmacia Parati do spray or gel as you mention clicks?

I guess what I want to do is try 0.01% in a 2ml dose. 2ml so that it covers most of my scalp as well as I’m a diffuse thinner also. 

It would be good to get an idea of what FP provide (gels and sprays) but from what I’ve seen from their website, I can’t find anything on there for topical fin.

The one I have is a liposomal gel. They might do a spray solution also but best to confirm with them. They don't have anything on their website as far as I know, they only provide details through email. It says grams on Dr Knaps website but I think grams and ml may mean the same thing, confirming with Parati. Regarding the clicks, that is how the container works 

• Remove the lid of the cylindrical container. At the top of the container you will see a small hole a few mm in diameter.
  • Screw clock-wise on the container at the bottom until the gel comes out at the top.
  • If you turn the container 4 times (“4 clicks”), you’ll get an total amount equal to 1 g. 
Edited by rj11

11 hours ago, rj11 said:

The one I have is a liposomal gel. They might do a spray solution also but best to confirm with them. They don't have anything on their website as far as I know, they only provide details through email. It says grams on Dr Knaps website but I think grams and ml may mean the same thing, confirming with Parati. Regarding the clicks, that is how the container works 

• Remove the lid of the cylindrical container. At the top of the container you will see a small hole a few mm in diameter.
  • Screw clock-wise on the container at the bottom until the gel comes out at the top.
  • If you turn the container 4 times (“4 clicks”), you’ll get an total amount equal to 1 g. 

Thank you. If only they’d respond to my emails. How do you compare FP with Agencia in terms of quality?

Also, did you get a 100g container with topical fin?

How long does that last for you and all in all what was the total cost of it for you including the prescription and the topical fin from FP?

Edited by xabi86

21 hours ago, xabi86 said:

Thank you. If only they’d respond to my emails. How do you compare FP with Agencia in terms of quality?

Also, did you get a 100g container with topical fin?

How long does that last for you and all in all what was the total cost of it for you including the prescription and the topical fin from FP?

Should reply in the next few days, if not try sending another email. I think maybe their response time is quicker when doctor has sent the prescription to them (that is what I kind of noticed it seems) but obviously you want to ask FP questions directly. I havent purchased from Agencia before so don't know about their quality (not sure which pharmacy they use). 

I have DUT not fin, and its 100ml. I think grams/ml mean the same thing but I am confirming this with FP. The expiry date on the containers are 06/24 

I ended up paying 58 euros to Dr Knap + 175 euros to FP for Lipo Dut 0.01%, 0.02% and Lipo Min 2.5% (all 100ml containers). Bit expensive and I'm not sure if repeat prescription is cheaper if I order again through Dr Knap but I will ask him

Edited by rj11

On 12/19/2023 at 9:42 PM, rj11 said:

Should reply in the next few days, if not try sending another email. I think maybe their response time is quicker when doctor has sent the prescription to them (that is what I kind of noticed it seems) but obviously you want to ask FP questions directly. I havent purchased from Agencia before so don't know about their quality (not sure which pharmacy they use). 

I have DUT not fin, and its 100ml. I think grams/ml mean the same thing but I am confirming this with FP. The expiry date on the containers are 06/24 

I ended up paying 58 euros to Dr Knap + 175 euros to FP for Lipo Dut 0.01%, 0.02% and Lipo Min 2.5% (all 100ml containers). Bit expensive and I'm not sure if repeat prescription is cheaper if I order again through Dr Knap but I will ask him

Hi @rj11

Did you get a confirmation from Dr Knapp upon purchasing the prescription and paying the 58 Euros?

I just got a confirmation on the webpage when I paid but no email confirmation at all. Have not heard anything from them with regards to the prescription, its been two days but my worry is no confirmation in the form of an email or even a text. There are also no contact details for me to contact Dr Knapp's clinic.

Does Dr Knapp pass the prescription directly to Farmacia Parati?

Concerning that no confirmation is received once a person has paid for the prescription and my email address was also provided at the time of the order on curemyhairloss.com. Not good experience so far.

Thanks

On 12/21/2023 at 10:55 AM, xabi86 said:

Hi @rj11

Did you get a confirmation from Dr Knapp upon purchasing the prescription and paying the 58 Euros?

I just got a confirmation on the webpage when I paid but no email confirmation at all. Have not heard anything from them with regards to the prescription, its been two days but my worry is no confirmation in the form of an email or even a text. There are also no contact details for me to contact Dr Knapp's clinic.

Does Dr Knapp pass the prescription directly to Farmacia Parati?

Concerning that no confirmation is received once a person has paid for the prescription and my email address was also provided at the time of the order on curemyhairloss.com. Not good experience so far.

Thanks

Hi,

No I did not get a confirmation email (only on the website). This is his clinic email: info@albaph.dk

Yes Dr Knap sends the prescription directly to Farmacia Parati, the next contact will be from Farmacia Parati 

On 12/23/2023 at 6:00 PM, rj11 said:

Hi,

No I did not get a confirmation email (only on the website). This is his clinic email: info@albaph.dk

Yes Dr Knap sends the prescription directly to Farmacia Parati, the next contact will be from Farmacia Parati 

Thanks a lot.

Hi @rj11

I managed to get my prescription from Dr Knap. Been told it is with FP now to dispatch. I went for 0.01% Finasteride and no Dut.

I noticed you said you'll get blood tests done before starting on your Dut. Did you get the bloods done? 

I am also thinking of getting bloods done before starting the medication. 

So if you could give some advice please, which test did you have done and what is the normal range of DHT that one should see in their blood so not to have sides associated with Fin/Dut?

I checked on medichecks they have a DHT test. But I am not sure if DHT levels or Testosterone levels is what I should have checked?

Thanks

Edited by xabi86