Farmacia Parati Topical Dutasteride

rj11

Was wondering who has tried Farmacia Parati (not Xyon) Topical liposomal Dutasteride or even Finasteride, at what dose and did you notice any improvements or/and side effects? Also how long did you wait to receive it?

Edited by rj11

15 hours ago, 12345 said:

what I can tell you, is you never really know what actual percentage of the active ingredient you get from these pharmacies abroad. 

That was a concern of mine actually, they do 6 different concentrations 'supposedly',  0.01%, 0.05%, 0.1%, 0.25%, 0.5% and 1% per 1g (4 clicks). I'm a diffused thinner so not sure if 1g would be enough to cover the entire scalp either. Have you ever tried any of these compounding pharmacies?

Would like to try Xyon which I understand is 2% I think but it's not available in UK / EU yet. 

Parati can make any concentration you want like 2% you only need the prescription

Edited by arthurSam
  • Like 1

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV

20 hours ago, rj11 said:

That was a concern of mine actually, they do 6 different concentrations 'supposedly',  0.01%, 0.05%, 0.1%, 0.25%, 0.5% and 1% per 1g (4 clicks). I'm a diffused thinner so not sure if 1g would be enough to cover the entire scalp either. Have you ever tried any of these compounding pharmacies?

Would like to try Xyon which I understand is 2% I think but it's not available in UK / EU yet. 

ive only used anagenica. 

17 hours ago, arthurSam said:

Parati can make any concentration you want like 2% you only need the prescription

Thought so. What dose of liposomal Dutasteride did you try again? You're still using CosmeRNA?

1 hour ago, rj11 said:

Was it LIPODUT 0.05/0.1% you tried from anagenica? Any improvements or side effects? 

i ordered the trichodut 0.05% and trichoxidil 2.5%. They sent me the 0.1% in error but I did not notice it at the time and left the trichodixil from the order. I had sides after just one application. Pain in the glan penis. Painful ejaculation. Loss of erections. It took about 6 weeks for symptoms to resolve.

They eventually sent me the replacement trichodut 0.05% and trichoxidil 2.5%. I decided to just use the trichoxidil. I did 2 applications, and started the same sides from dutasteride. This makes me think that the solution is contaminated with dut, becayse trichoxidil is not anti-androgen. This leads me to believe you dont know what is actually in these bottles, and the percentage. unless you get them evaluated from a lab, you will never know. Is your dut 0.05% or or 0.7%? we just dont know. If they make a batch of 1% for an order, and your order is 0.05%, are they going to waste the 1% ? remember theres no refund and they know no one is doing actual analysis on this, so in my opinion, its all a gamble of what is in these bottles. yes, you will get dutasteride in there, but the real percentage who knows, plus the issue of contamination, and maybe the pharmacy recyling so as to not waste product

Edited by 12345

30 minutes ago, 12345 said:

i ordered the trichodut 0.05% and trichoxidil 2.5%. They sent me the 1% in error but I did not notice it at the time and left the trichodixil from the order. I had sides after just one application. Pain in the glan penis. Painful ejaculation. Loss of erections. It took about 6 weeks for symptoms to resolve.

They eventually sent me the replacement trichodut 0.05% and trichoxidil 2.5%. I decided to just use the trichoxidil. I did 2 applications, and started the same sides from dutasteride. This makes me think that the solution is contaminated with dut, becayse trichoxidil is not anti-androgen. This leads me to believe you dont know what is actually in these bottles, and the percentage. unless you get them evaluated from a lab, you will never know. Is your dut 0.05% or or 0.7%? we just dont know. If they make a batch of 1% for an order, and your order is 0.05%, are they going to waste the 1% ? remember theres no refund and they know no one is doing actual analysis on this, so in my opinion, its all a gamble of what is in these bottles. yes, you will get dutasteride in there, but the real percentage who knows, plus the issue of contamination, and maybe the pharmacy recyling so as to not waste product

Do you know which pharmacy anagenica use? Agree without lab testing you don't know what's exactly in it. Are you using anything else currently? 

39 minutes ago, rj11 said:

Do you know which pharmacy anagenica use? Agree without lab testing you don't know what's exactly in it. Are you using anything else currently? 

that i dont know. i'm just using oral min.

Was going to try xyon dut, but given the fact I've had sides with a 0.1% solution, the fact that one application took 6 weeks to resolve, and the 6-month half-life of dutasteride in the body,  only god knows what a 2% will do to wreck me, so I think dut is out of the question for me at this point. not only are the side effects painful but long lasting.  Plus the cost is very prohibitive. Paying $287 for xyon to shut off my penis/permanently damage my penis is not very attractive. Not really a believer in the whole dutasteride is too big to be absorbed by the scalp bs. i think in theory yes, in practicality no. i think it still gets absorbed, i think just some ppl are able to tolerate the drug due to different genetics.

Edited by 12345
  • Like 1

On 9/22/2023 at 4:46 PM, arthurSam said:

Was just curious how people got their prescription for topical fin from farmacia parati? Is there a Dr/clinic anything they are associated with? I'm in the US

Thanks

2 hours ago, 4Godot said:

Was just curious how people got their prescription for topical fin from farmacia parati? Is there a Dr/clinic anything they are associated with? I'm in the US

Thanks

I'm considering to purchase it through Dr Knap (Dermatologist located in Denmark)- https://curemyhairloss.com/compounding-your-hair-loss-product/

Have you considered Xyon? 

22 minutes ago, rj11 said:

Have you considered Xyon? 

Thanks for the recommendation! 

I tried xyon Dutasteride but had bad and lingering sides. I'm looking now for low does Fin gel as at least I know if sides occur they pass after a couple of weeks

Edited by 4Godot

19 minutes ago, 4Godot said:

Thanks for the recommendation! Does Dr Knap ask for a prescription after checkout?

I tried xyon Dutasteride but had bad and lingering sides. I'm looking now for low does Fin gel as at least I know if sides occur they pass after a couple of weeks

How frequently were you taking the Xyon 2% Dutasteride?

He is the one who writes you the prescription (for a fee) and then you pay Farmacia Parati directly for the medication and postage as far as I understand. I've been emailing him directly through his clinic (email info@albaph.dk) as there doesn't seem to be any direct contact details on that website above. Will confirm this question with him also.

But also agree with what @12345said.....you don't really know what percentage of the active ingredient you are actually getting from these compounding pharmacies without testing.

Edited by rj11
  • Like 1

• Administrators

I think you need to start at a frequency of 1x per week and slowly move up. Using it daily right off the bat is NOT a good idea. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 9/28/2023 at 11:47 PM, Melvin- Admin said:

I think you need to start at a frequency of 1x per week and slowly move up. Using it daily right off the bat is NOT a good idea. 

Do you know the shelf life of Xyon?

On 9/28/2023 at 5:07 PM, rj11 said:

Started twice a week, then once. Did seem to stop shedding, but yeah still got sides. Plus they lasted for much longer than any occasion I've trie finasteride oral or topical

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/28/2023 at 5:07 PM, rj11 said:

He is the one who writes you the prescription (for a fee) and then you pay Farmacia Parati directly for the medication and postage as far as I understand. I've been emailing him directly through his clinic (email info@albaph.dk) as there doesn't seem to be any direct contact details on that website above. Will confirm this question with him also.

But also agree with what @12345said.....you don't really know what percentage of the active ingredient you are actually getting from these compounding pharmacies without testing.

Hi, just wondering if you ever ended up using Dr Knap for the prescription? 

Thanks!

On 9/23/2023 at 11:13 AM, 12345 said:

i ordered the trichodut 0.05% and trichoxidil 2.5%. They sent me the 0.1% in error but I did not notice it at the time and left the trichodixil from the order. I had sides after just one application. Pain in the glan penis. Painful ejaculation. Loss of erections. It took about 6 weeks for symptoms to resolve.

It’s very hard to put the wrong  concentration on a bottle at home if you know what you are doing much less an established pharmacy.

I can’t understand why a bottle would have a different concentration, ever. A pharmacy prepares 1/2 liters at a time, not a single bottle. 1 gram of pharma grade Dutasteride with a three step digital scale in 1 liter solvent equals 0.1% 

Being Dutasteride so expensive I highly doubt they would purposely put a higher concentration. 

Once they separate 1 gram it is passed to a second and third scale before being used. It can’t magically multiply.