2600 grafts FUE with Dr.Couto

Youth_Again

Hi guys,

after so many years of research and also so many of dreaming about finally doing a HT, the day has come.

I am less than 48h post surgery but I am too excited not to share with you, 2600 grafts have been done over the course of 3 days, 1000 grafts day 1, same on day 2 and then the remaining on day 3.

i also had PRP treatment on day 3. 
my head is quite swollen at the moment and it feels quite heavy. 

here are some pictures pre op, and some post op.

IMG_9174.jpeg

IMG_9173.jpeg

IMG_9200.jpeg

IMG_9196.jpeg

IMG_9195.jpeg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, CharlesBarkley said:

The design looks wonderful. 
How much did you pay for the PRP session? Would you do more PRP during the coming months?

Thanks 🙏
300€ 

Unfortunately I am not sure, being located in Canada it’s quite far for me. I’ll try to find a clinic that does the specific PRP Dr.Couto explained to me 

14 hours ago, Youth_Again said:

He reinforced my temples that were really weak.

can’t wait for the final result 

The design looks great. Love the temple peaks and symmetry. Also very clean work. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Jayhair said:

Do you mind sharing the experience you receiving during operation and was it actually Dr Couto that done the transplant and did you feel the price was fair in comparison to other

My overall experience was really good, he was highly involved in the procedure, I would say 80% of the work was done by him in terms of implantation, since I had a lot of temporal and frontal hairline to get done.

I think the price I paid is fair in terms of service, it was done over 3 days. The scars looked amazing since day one. I cannot compare with others since I only went with him but I would really recommend him, he is very passionate about his work and you can feel it, every patient is important to him

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Kacan said:

The procedure was in their new clinic? How many patients other than you were in the same day?

No, old one. I believe his new clinic is for 2024 

It was just me in the morning, it depends on how big the session is, but max 2 per day

6 hours ago, Youth_Again said:

No, old one. I believe his new clinic is for 2024 

It was just me in the morning, it depends on how big the session is, but max 2 per day

His new clinic is a-lot bigger, does it mean he’ll have more than 2 patients a day in 2024?

Hi Youth_Again,

Happy that youre getting grgeat results this early. I'll be traveling to see Couto soon. Was wondering if you would answer my questions before I see him. If you would answer them on my thread I'd appreciate it..

5 minutes ago, wprevil said:

Hi Youth_Again,

Happy that youre getting grgeat results this early. I'll be traveling to see Couto soon. Was wondering if you would answer my questions before I see him. If you would answer them on my thread I'd appreciate it..

I shoot you a DM, where are you from? Seattle ? 

• 2 weeks later...