2600 grafts FUE with Dr.Couto

Youth_Again

5 minutes ago, Kacan said:

Iโ€™m having my hair transplant with Couto next month.

Did they give you some medicines or vitamins to use after the transplant?

Just the antibiotics and pain killer after the surgery but otherwise nothing elseย 

8 minutes ago, Youth_Again said:

Just the antibiotics and pain killer after the surgery but otherwise nothing elseย 

Did you discuss it? I see many other clinics handing vitamins etc..

By the way, did you have any periodical reviews? Did they ask for pictures? Few weeks post surgery or something?

19 minutes ago, Kacan said:

Did you discuss it? I see many other clinics handing vitamins etc..

By the way, did you have any periodical reviews? Did they ask for pictures? Few weeks post surgery or something?

I am providing updates monthly to the doctor, he just told me to stay on oral min/fin. eat healthy, stay active and avoid stress.ย 
i donโ€™t think we need anything else tbh

On 12/14/2023 at 12:17 AM, Mhahart_MahSole said:

I tried ringing the number from their website but I keep getting the automated response thing, but itโ€™s in Spanish(Obviously) and unfortunately I donโ€™t understand a word of it.ย 

I would suggest you to wait after new year and call everyday multiple times early January 2024. That's usually when they book new patients

22 hours ago, Youth_Again said:

I would suggest you to wait after new year and call everyday multiple times early January 2024. That's usually when they book new patients

Did the doctor offer you scabs removal? Or you did it alone?

Edited by Kacan

On 12/10/2023 at 1:44 AM, Youth_Again said:

3 months updateย 

I am 2 days shy of the 3 months mark, time for a little update.ย 
right side looks better and fuller than the left side so far, but I guess for only 3 months it looks decent.

excited for month 4, I may be able to do a decent haircut. It still is very visible that I did a hair transplant at the momentย 

IMG_9497.jpeg

IMG_9496.jpeg

IMG_9498.jpeg

Great growth for 3 months. Dr couto is probably the best doctor in Europe so I expect from you to get a high quality result. I will be following.ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/15/2023 at 5:42 PM, Youth_Again said:

Thanks for the advice! Much appreciated! :)ย . Wondering if you could confirm one thingโ€ฆMy Spanish is a bit rusty, but from the automated voice when you call it sounds like the opening times are 8am to 10am? Was that the case when you called?ย 

• 3 weeks later...

Thatโ€™s look awesome! Great density!

How is it when you pull all the hair back, I mean, can the transplanted hair stand and look good?

can you pull back the transplanted hair

Edited by Kacan