2600 grafts FUE with Dr.Couto

Youth_Again

10 minutes ago, 4Godot said:

Huh interesting, very good to know! Are you pretty happy with the rest of the transplant (apart from hairline)?

Really happy with the design and temples, just missing that density at the front to do any hairstyle I want.. 

1 hour ago, Youth_Again said:

Really happy with the design and temples, just missing that density at the front to do any hairstyle I want.. 

Gotcha, yeah at least you know of all the transplant issues to have it's the easiest fix, and that's worst case scenario.

Got my first meeting with Couto next month

32 minutes ago, 4Godot said:

Gotcha, yeah at least you know of all the transplant issues to have it's the easiest fix, and that's worst case scenario.

Got my first meeting with Couto next month

Good luck 

Hey!

I understand you very well. Believe I do. I am now at month 6 and 10 days with Couto as well and I see still quite a medium density. The thing is that I have seen many cases of Couto and I think that the fact that he uses low amount of grafts for big areas makes us the patients to look like its going slow. But It goes well at the end. I think that for 7 months you are looking exactly how you should look.

I would be patient and if at month 10 as he said to you you dont feel covered, then book the touch up. But I dont find It will be necessary.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EvansLawrence said:

Hey!

I understand you very well. Believe I do. I am now at month 6 and 10 days with Couto as well and I see still quite a medium density. The thing is that I have seen many cases of Couto and I think that the fact that he uses low amount of grafts for big areas makes us the patients to look like its going slow. But It goes well at the end. I think that for 7 months you are looking exactly how you should look.

I would be patient and if at month 10 as he said to you you dont feel covered, then book the touch up. But I dont find It will be necessary.

Appreciate your comment, I know it requires a lot of patience, end results is still 5 months away. But I think we expect quick results since we went to one of the best doctors 😂

i will keep providing monthly updates and monitor growth. Hopefully won’t need a touch up but I am mentally prepared to do it if necessary 

• Like 2