Umar 3000 FUE 6 months post op

Abedogg

Attached are my updated photos for 6 months. I cut my hair pretty short. Shorter than I've had it in a long time! And I love it. Things have slowly but surely gotten better.

Small thin hairs are appearing in the front - i think these are the nape hairs.

My right side is still a little thin but I can see it starting to fill in some more.

Most of these photos are outside when its overcast. Hair looks good in these conditions.

One photo is in harsh light and I didn't wash my hair that day, which tends to make it look worse. its my right temple that looks think. It looks bad but I wanted to include it so you had a fair view of everything. The right side, above the ear, is still thin and I hope this will eventually fill in. But frankly, I'm very very happy with where I'm at.

Had 3k With Umar on Feb 16, 2009

My Hair Loss Website

Looking good; don't look to have an ounce of hairloss in most of the pics. Total coverage. Still so early, too, so any density issues could assuredly get cleared up in the coming months. It's only 6months, so this could very well change in the future, but how would you say the density is and your styling options at the present?

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Than -

I'm styling my hair pretty much how I want it. The new hair sticks up a little bit. But I like the hair styled back with gel (which is how I'm wearing it).

The density on the left is amazing. I can't tell any difference between my ht hair and my old hair. The hair on the right behind the hairline is still a little thin, but I am noticing new hairs, which I didn't see last month.

I feel like things are moving along nicely. I still have a day or two where I wonder if its still growing, but that was mainly last month. I've been feeling pretty good over the last few weeks - so good that I havne't been on the board as much as I could be.

I'd still like some thickening and a little more growth on the right but overall I'm very pleased with the cosmetic improvement.

Abe

My Hair Loss Website

Hey Guys,

I added some better pics of the hairline and the right side, so you can see what I mean when I say its a little bit thinner. And hopefully see why I'm happy with the hairline.

hdude - not everyone who loses their frontal 3rd loses everything. I have no loss on the crown at all and I've been on propecia for years. My loss has been stabilized and i feel confident I won't lose much more. But sure, its a risk.

My Hair Loss Website

Good stuff, Abe; keep growing, look forward to your next update!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by vincehair:

Looking better man but im sure it sucks you got the dreaded "one sides thin" icon_frown.gif

It is still a lil early so i hope it fills in for you.

Your hairline area is still pretty red?

It should do, mine took at least 7 months before the other side caught up.

Hair looks much improved A-Dogg

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

Sparky - I actually like the hairline - it isn't quite symmetrical but it wasn't totally symmetrical when I had one.

Vince - Hairline isn't red at all - maybe just a tad on the right side.

Markymark - Donor hair looks good. I'll take some pics next week at my 7 month mark. The right side of the donor area was thin but it seems to be filling in.

Thanks Petschki.

My Hair Loss Website

Exceptional results! I have said it in the past, Umar is definitely the King of FUE. I can see how some docs are jealous of his work and try to criticize him (sour grapes, IMO). Please keep us updated on your results. Best of luck!

Hi Abe

My temples are coming through at different times too but, so long as I see improvements on both sides, I am confident that the right will eventually catch up with the left.

Keep the updates coming - it's looking good.

Regards

Acrobaz

17 Feb 09 - 3,200 FUs by strip surgery (Dr Feller)

My Hair Loss Website

• 3 weeks later...

Wow the results look great.

That had to be scary a bit at 2 & 3 months. I'm thinking about a HT and have similar skin color and hair as you so, but my hair loss is on my crown with very little loss on my hairline.

The results get me excited when I view pictures like yours, however the "trip" to get there so to speak does not.