Dr. Pittella - 11.026 grafts - 45 years old.

Can anyone answer how on earth he does this? Doesn’t it put to bed the notion that surgery isn’t for everybody? Seriously… if he can do this, he could do anything for anyone? 

3 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Okay, when I’m wrong. I’m wrong. Let me eat my own words. This is amazing. I had doubts. But my lord, this is incredible!

The donor

IMG_2581.jpeg

The results

332F9F8F-A7D7-4061-97E8-71B701B3D311.jpeg

The math aint mathing 🤯

Melvin, you know more than most…. How is this possible? His donor even looks better after the surgery!! Non of it makes sense. Make it make sense. 

1 hour ago, Andre Luiz Calheiros said:

7 months of surgery and I have the next one scheduled for April/2024.

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-04 at 10.19.21 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-04 at 10.19.21.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-04 at 10.19.22 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-04 at 10.19.22.jpeg

Amazing - what is the April 2024 procedure for ?

22 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Okay, when I’m wrong. I’m wrong. Let me eat my own words. This is amazing. I had doubts. But my lord, this is incredible!

The donor

IMG_2581.jpeg

The results

The math aint mathing 🤯

I just can't believe 😲😲😧

• Administrators
28 minutes ago, Otis james said:

Melvin, you know more than most…. How is this possible? His donor even looks better after the surgery!! Non of it makes sense. Make it make sense. 

I honestly don’t know. Im baffled by this case. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

So, when I had my consult with Dr. Pittella, he told me to get on low dose minox as i get ready for my procedure with him. I am only guessing, but the fact that his donor looks better than it did before surgery could be due to the fact that he got on minox close to or after surgery. 

Either way, amazing before/after. Congrats to @Andre Luiz Calheirosand kudos to @Dr. Felipe Pittella

Please keep the updates coming.

7 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

I honestly don’t know. Im baffled by this case. 

Can you explain how he has even more grafts left behind for another surgery?

• Like 1

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Fox243 said:

Can you explain how he has even more grafts left behind for another surgery?

My speculation is that oral minoxidil may have improved his donor. But, im perplexed 🧐 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

My speculation is that oral minoxidil may have improved his donor. But, im perplexed 🧐 

But he takes hairs from beard too, right?

Dr.Pitella is the goat too, like dr.zarev!

11 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

The donor

IMG_2581.jpeg

The results

The math aint mathing 🤯

How could anyone blame you for doubting?

This makes absolutely no sense.

OP - are you sure Pittella wasn’t plucking hairs from his own head and implanting them on you when you weren’t looking!? 😂

• Moderators

He uses as much beard hair as he can, especially from areas where it won't be noticed much or from places you'd like to eliminate some hair from anyway. In the pictures below you can se he took all the hair that was growing up into his cheeks and also a lot of the sideburns. That's in addition to all the hair he had growing under the chin area.

For men who grow a lot of beard hair, if you actually look at the size of the area and how much hair is growing, you can fill the entire top of your head with it if you used it all. 

Screen Shot 2024-03-05 at 6.04.39 AM.png

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Posted (edited)

For those of us who remember "Must See TV" from late 90s, the anticipation of new results from Pittella and Zarev is beginning to remind me of that 🙂

Edited by zach07

6 hours ago, Al - formerly BeHappy said:

He uses as much beard hair as he can, especially from areas where it won't be noticed much or from places you'd like to eliminate some hair from anyway. In the pictures below you can se he took all the hair that was growing up into his cheeks and also a lot of the sideburns. That's in addition to all the hair he had growing under the chin area.

For men who grow a lot of beard hair, if you actually look at the size of the area and how much hair is growing, you can fill the entire top of your head with it if you used it all. 

Screen Shot 2024-03-05 at 6.04.39 AM.png

Exactly, this makes people unafraid to remove from the beard, especially because he removes the unsightly hairs, which helps in a great appearance after the transplant.

13 hours ago, Buffaloboy said:

How could anyone blame you for doubting?

This makes absolutely no sense.

OP - are you sure Pittella wasn’t plucking hairs from his own head and implanting them on you when you weren’t looking!? 😂

Hahaha, yes, that could have happened if it were possible