4500 DHI hair transplant Serkan Aygin 7/23

• Valued Contributor

@SaulGood this is excellent. for only four months your hair is growing super good! What I also like is how you native hairline hair is blending in with the transplanted hair behind it. It gives it an extra level of naturalness. 💯

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

5 Months mark 

I notice no major improvement from the 4th month 

I also lose many hairs on daily basis (around 50-100).

I don’t know if it means finestride doesn’t work for me 🥲.

anyone knows if it’s normal? Should I see a doctor?

IMG_5484.jpeg

IMG_5486.jpeg

Edited by SaulGood

• Valued Contributor

50-100 hairs is a very normal amount of loss for a day. How many months have you been on finasteride?

I think you’ve made incredible progress for where you started. It really takes the full 12 months to make a decision about the final result but your hair’s looking great for 5 months.

How does your donor look?

11 hours ago, Steeeve said:

50-100 hairs is a very normal amount of loss for a day. How many months have you been on finasteride?

I think you’ve made incredible progress for where you started. It really takes the full 12 months to make a decision about the final result but your hair’s looking great for 5 months.

How does your donor look?

Thank you Steve, 

my donor area on one side is pretty good but the other is noticeable when I shave the area.

i will post pics soon 

8 hours ago, ITA said:

For being in the fifth month post-transplant, I can say that you are in a good place, plus your hairline is very natural.

Thanks ITA, it’s much better than I expected since found out the doctor has no reputation (after the HT unfortunately).

the main thing is keeping what I have now and not repeating the mistakes I did before, that’s why I am hoping to stop the hair loss 

5 Months and 4 Days

Under lighting, this includes the donor, I am not so happy about how they look. One side looks worse when it’s shorter (0.5mm).

overall I am happy with the results so far, hopefully it improves a little on the crown area, it still missing some density 

IMG_5518.jpeg

IMG_5510.jpeg

IMG_5509.jpeg

IMG_5503.jpeg

IMG_5499.jpeg

Edited by SaulGood
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Valued Contributor

I would say that you should expect quite a bit more progress over the coming months. You're only 5 months in and these hairs are going to go through a lot until the 12 month mark. You’ll more than likely notice a bit more growth and then those hairs are going to go through a maturation process. They’ll get longer and thicker giving even more density. You got this. It's gonna be awesome! 👍🏼👍🏼

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

8 Months !
I am so sorry for the delay. It’s rough time for me currently for personal reasons 😕. I will post my progress with different photos.

overall I’m super happy! There is still some bald spots on the crown area but besides that I feel like a different person.

the only bad part is that even after 8 months of fin and min I’m still losing a lot of hairs :( although they look healthy. It’s like around 100+ a day without even trying too hard.

IMG_6127.jpeg

IMG_6124.jpeg

IMG_6123.jpeg

IMG_6120.jpeg

IMG_6121.jpeg

IMG_6122.jpeg

IMG_6113.jpeg

IMG_6109.jpeg

IMG_6112.jpeg

Edited by SaulGood
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

your result looks already really good @SaulGood and its going to be improved a lot in the next months...You should be very happy with your progress 👌

Edited by wembley
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, wembley said:

your result looks already really good @SaulGood and its going to be improved a lot in the next months...You should be very happy with your progress 👌

Thanks 🙏🏾I can’t believe there is more progress to come 😱

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

To me, it looks like the Serkan Aygin hair mill did a great job. Are there any examples where Serkan screwed up or did a botch job? I haven't seen one yet, but I've only just begun doing my research on this clinic.

Seems like EVERYONE who has gone there had a good experience and great results, but I'm wondering how that's possible given they do 20+ surgeries per day. There has to be an occasional botched job or gross overharvesting like Smile Hair Club or Now Hair Time out there.