4500 DHI hair transplant Serkan Aygin 7/23

Hey all, I want to share my story and also pictures from the procedure. I will keep update and hopefully get good results.

I went to do hair transplant after the suggestion of 2 of my friends. They were doing the same and got very nice results. The doctor is Serkan Aygin in Istanbul. I had no idea about hair transplants at all and closed the procedure in only a few days after sending the clinic my photos.

it was only afterwards that I met this forum and read the reviews. But it’s too late now. I would maybe change the decision, I am still hopeful 🙏🏾.

the procedure was around 8 hours. Everyone was nice and everything went kind of smoothly.  but the 3-4 technicians seemed to be youngsters and one adult which caused me some panic at first. I hope it just false alarm.

I will add photos, please feel free to comment. The latest ones are from my first wash(3 days after the procedure). Tell me if it looks okay in your opinion. I am good with everything.

of course my greatest fear is that I got ‘botched’ on the donor area :( it looks kinda messy. so just be honest about that.

IMG_3399.jpeg

IMG_3408.jpeg

IMG_3455.jpeg

IMG_3434.jpeg

IMG_3420.jpeg

EF0F081E-6ADD-46BE-B9C6-E66A09532872.jpeg

FA7761A9-AD49-465D-BBE8-0101FAF0336A.jpeg

B637FC4B-7302-42AF-B134-6A19AE981F7B.jpeg

B84912D9-706E-4CE2-A70B-91D5A0530E87.jpeg

DE0E5914-52F1-44AB-BFE6-DB02D435791D.jpeg

IMG_3277.jpeg

Edited by SaulGood

• SaulGood changed the title to 4500 DHI hair transplant Serkan Aygin 7/23
19 minutes ago, ITA said:

Serkan's clinic is one of the best hair mills in Turkey, you played Russian roulette, hope to win. 🙏

Anything you can add on the donor area?

thank you 

Much as I don’t care for the clinic much, they are capable of producing decent work on occasion. From what I can see here I don’t see any major concerns, it does not look over harvested. That’s a lot of grafts in one session it’s going to look pretty raw. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4500 grafts is a lot, inevitably they had to withdraw something from the so-called safe zone, but the withdrawals still seem uniform, there is no reason for you to start worrying.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is very good news.

600 grafts were taken from the beard area (forgot to mention that).

as long as they won’t make the situation worse, I am fine 🥲

I will keep posting here and update for results. Hopefully this comes out as expected 

Edited by SaulGood

4 minutes ago, SaulGood said:

600 innesti che abbiamo prelevato dalla zona della barba (ho dimenticato di dirlo).

Yes, even if you forgot to say it, we understood from the photo, we are in the profession 😜, one thing we can advise you is not to stress yourself too much and stay away from mirrors for the next 4 months, I know it's easier to say than to do so, but you will live your post-transplant better.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BRITA-XL said:

Per favore, puoi farci sapere se il dottore ha fatto qualcosa per la tua procedura? Era solo un caso in cui lui disegnava l'attaccatura dei capelli?

I bet not, he will have seen he for at most 5 minutes.

• Like 1

I met him a day before the procedure for less than 5 minutes. He drew the lines (you can see them in few of the photos).

Surgery itself he wasn’t there at all from beginning to end. There were around 4 Technicians, one of them looked like an adult and made me feel calmer. 2 of them looked very young, and the 4th I couldn’t tell. Overall the staff was nice, but I somewhat felt insecure. They weren’t sharing anything the whole procedure and I felt like work, which I was to them of course :) 7 hours procedure

1 minute ago, SaulGood said:

L'ho incontrato un giorno prima della procedura per meno di 5 minuti. Ha disegnato le linee (puoi vederle in alcune delle foto).

La chirurgia stessa non c'era affatto dall'inizio alla fine. C'erano circa 4 Tecnici, uno di loro sembrava un adulto e mi ha fatto sentire più tranquillo. 2 di loro sembravano molto giovani e il 4 non saprei dirlo. Nel complesso il personale era gentile, ma mi sentivo un po' insicuro. Non stavano condividendo nulla dell'intera procedura e avevo voglia di lavorare, cosa che per loro ovviamente era di :) 7 ore di procedura

it is a constant of Serkan's clinic.

4 minutes ago, ITA said:

Yes, even if you forgot to say it, we understood from the photo, we are in the profession 😜, one thing we can advise you is not to stress yourself too much and stay away from mirrors for the next 4 months, I know it's easier to say than to do so, but you will live your post-transplant better.

I am just trying to heal right now, not expecting any results soon. Hopefully I can go back to office in a month or two without looking too bad or noticeable 🤪

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BRITA-XL said:

Sì, anche a me, mi infastidisce quando vedo gli altri dire che è presente o coinvolto quando è davvero a mani basse dal Dr. 

Lo fa solo con alcune celebrità (che non sono così famose dopo tutto) forse, pollice in alto le foto 👍, sicuramente.

• Valued Contributor

@SaulGood what done is done and can only be judged after few months so just focus on the after care and be religiously on medication if you are on it....worrying so much will do no good and may harm you actually....it is a hairmill bt hairmills do produce decent results many a times ...so its not that you are sure to get botched ...actually people are adviced not to go to hairmills because there is a chance that it can go wrong but still so many people gets decent results and destiny saves them...so don't worry you will be fine brother .....

• Thanks 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

Hi, you did a proper search and selected the good clinic and doctor. Now just relax and enjoy life. Keep us updated here your progress or any future worry so that group members will guide & help you.   

Dr. Ahmad Chaudhry

Cosmo Derma clinic 

Lahore Pakistan 

1 hour ago, SaulGood said:

How come the hair around the donor kept growing but donor stopped?

I'd imagine that is due to the trauma of the extractions on your skin. It doesn't mean it won't grow once it has recovered.

Edited by BackFromTheBrink

Nothing to do now but trust the process. The pictures don't look bad. There is a chance of shock loss occurring. If so, it will regrow in 3-4 months. Panic solves nothing.