Dr. Wong FUT 5000 graft

• 2 weeks later...

7 months, 1 week update. 

Looks pretty similar to 6 months. 

I've been growing the top of my head for 3-4 months. I now remember how curly my hair gets up front. Will have to figure out how to tame it or work with it somehow. Any suggestions?

20231228_095201.jpg

20231228_095140.jpg

20231228_095136.jpg

20231228_095131.jpg

20231228_095126.jpg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jjalay said:

It looks great man, this is the way to handle a NW 5 case. You can use wax to handle curly hair on the front.

Thanks man.

Looking closer at my own photos, it seems pretty curly everywhere. I have tried wax, pomade, and even today tried a low temperature beard straightener on it. Maybe I'm not using enough product, or maybe I should try a bit shorter of a hairstyle. 

1 minute ago, mrmajified said:

Thanks man.

Looking closer at my own photos, it seems pretty curly everywhere. I have tried wax, pomade, and even today tried a low temperature beard straightener on it. Maybe I'm not using enough product, or maybe I should try a bit shorter of a hairstyle. 

The hairs will also soften and relax as they further mature towards 18 months :)

• Thanks 1

2500 FUE by Dr. Victor Hasson, June 2023

• Moderators

Looks pretty good the way it is.

• Like 2

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Looks great man and dramatically different! I think any waviness  will settle down. From what I can recall from my first procedure with Dr. Wong the texture improved over time.  But definitely a nice problem to have like you said! 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
6 hours ago, mrmajified said:

8 month update. No natural light, since there is basically no light in Canada :😜  

20240119_180517.jpg

20240119_180525.jpg

20240119_180530.jpg

20240119_180543.jpg

20240119_180555.jpg

20240119_180600.jpg

20240119_193329.jpg

Looks excellent 👏🏼
640A109F-E144-46FE-B676-A17803619695.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Looks amazing man! how short did you cut your sides/back where your scar is? I believe I can barely see the scar in the photo of the back of your head, but it looks great. Your scar healed really well.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, JohnnySins said:

Looks amazing man! how short did you cut your sides/back where your scar is? I believe I can barely see the scar in the photo of the back of your head, but it looks great. Your scar healed really well.

Thanks dude!

I think the barber went a bit short at a number 2. It should be concealed in a few days of growing.

Edited by mrmajified

18 hours ago, mrmajified said:

Thanks dude!

I think the barber went a bit short at a number 2. It should be concealed in a few days of growing.

Wow that looks unreal for a 2 cut with an FUT. I'm hoping I can look like that with a 2 cut... Congrats again man, looking forward to your full results!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
55 minutes ago, mrmajified said:

9 month update. 

Still trying to figure out a style, so I'm growing it out.

20240222_092457.jpg

20240222_092449.jpg

20240222_092438.jpg

20240222_092414.jpg

20240222_092407.jpg

20240222_092207.jpg

This is a perfect style 🤩 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Absolutely flawless, looking as natural as...well, natural! Congratulations on a great result, with a beautiful hairline and excellent temple points.

• Thanks 1

2500 FUE by Dr. Victor Hasson, June 2023