What happened to Mr. Rolandas...?

• Administrators

Let me tag him @Rolandas

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

12 hours ago, follically challenged said:

Haven't seen any new content in a while... hopefully the Norwood Reaper didn't take another soul...? 😅 

I have also been wondering along similar lines. Although four months seems too short a time to invert his gains. 

Maybe something unrelated to hair has been keeping him busy

• Like 1

12 hours ago, follically challenged said:

Haven't seen any new content in a while... hopefully the Norwood Reaper didn't take another soul...? 😅 

Why? He had 2 HT with good results. He's fine now. The concern would be him taking finasteride and oral minoxidil, I hope his health is OK.

• Well Done 1

• Administrators

He might’ve moved on with hair loss and his life. He probably got a new job or passion. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

8 minutes ago, Mike10 said:

he might be in bad shape with the Finansteride and Oral Minox he is taking

I mean he could,but certainly there a lot more plausible reasons for his hiatus from Youtube! 

• Like 2

I don't think Rolandas passion for hair will ever disappear. My guess is he is just super busy with life, that he probably just doesn't have the copious amounts of free time to make and edit videos. 

Edited by Bandit90
  • Like 7

8 minutes ago, Mike10 said:

he doing a lot: HT , working out. yet he still looks below average

What sort of comment is this? That’s just straight up rude, who are you to be judging him like that? He’s had very good results in his hair journey, and is working hard at the gym, what are you doing? 

• Well Done 1

29 minutes ago, BRITA-XL said:

What sort of comment is this? That’s just straight up rude, who are you to be judging him like that? He’s had very good results in his hair journey, and is working hard at the gym, what are you doing? 

@Mike10 got rolandas to react to his post. Maybe that was his goal for that comment 😄 .

• Like 2

Hey guys, just wanted to chime in to say - I'm fine!

I do not have any side effects from meds @Mike10. And thank you very much for your remarks. I'm doing my best! 😅

Thankfully everything is absolutely perfect with my transplant and no, Norwood reaper won't win this fight @follically challenged! I've got absolutely no seconds thoughts about my hair anymore for the last year or so, so yeah, I'm kind of "moved on".

Truthfully im sort of "burnout" from YouTube. Creating 1 video takes anywhere from 5 to 20 hours of my free time. And since there is absolutely no incentive doing videos, I've decided to take a break and focus on other aspects of my life.

That being said, I do plan on coming back very soon.

Edited by Rolandas
  • Like 15
  • Well Done 3

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

6 minutes ago, Rolandas said:

I do not have any side effects from meds @Mike10. And thank you very much for your remarks. I'm doing my best! 😅

Thankfully everything is absolutely perfect with my transplant and no, Norwood reaper won't win this fight @follically challenged! I've got absolutely no seconds thoughts about my hair anymore for the last year or so, so yeah, I'm kind of "moved on".

Truthfully im sort of "burnout" from YouTube. Creating 1 video takes anywhere from 5 to 20 hours of my free time. And since there is absolutely no incentive doing videos, I've decided to take a break and focus on other aspects of my life.

Finally some signs of life from our dear friend, welcome back!

My reesearch actually led me to this community because of you and by watching your videos so I will be looking forward to see more from you. 

Especially now that I am gonna have a HT coming next month. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Rolandas said:

Good to hear you are doing well, man! Though...for a second I thought the hair meds had turned your balls in to giant metal plates!

Keep up the fitness regime and hope to see some vids again one day!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rolandas said:

You've done an awful lot for the community, been a big fan from day 1, and delighted to hear you are well as i'd been wondering myself how you've been🙂.

• Like 1

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Mike10 said:

he doing a lot: HT , working out. yet he still looks below average

After multiple reports, from multiple posts. Its time to part ways with our community. A community is like a garden, to flourish you have to pull weeds. This is one of those times. 

• Thanks 1

View my thread

• Administrators

@Rolandas

You look great bro, your hair is 👌 and your physique is looking great. I hear you about YouTube. It’s not easy editing and creating content. Takes a lot of time. One thing I think people would want and is relatively simple is doing more live chats. Keep up the good work at the gym 💪

• Like 1

View my thread

• 10 months later...
On 5/3/2023 at 7:43 AM, Rolandas said:

@Rolandas Good to see one of your vids has now achieved 1M views! - Hopefully you will grace us with an update to celebrate (..and after teasing us last year that you’ll be back soon!).

I just wanted to say a big thank you to you @Rolandas for your great videos and content. After years of pondering and anxiety around getting my hair fixed it was your videos that go me over the line.

Like you, I had my first surgery with Dr. Bruno Ferreira last year and I’m back again in May this year for a second. I’m very happy with the progress so far.

Also thanks to @Melvin- Admin and all the administrators of these forums for their input, content and videos - these resources are invaluable to anyone suffering hair-loss and in search for a safe outcome.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

@Rolandas has been killing it on YouTube. I hope he comes back soon. @gobbyhappy our community could help.

View my thread