What happened to Mr. Rolandas...?

13 minutes ago, gobby said:

@Rolandas Good to see one of your vids has now achieved 1M views! - Hopefully you will grace us with an update to celebrate (..and after teasing us last year that you’ll be back soon!).

I just wanted to say a big thank you to you @Rolandas for your great videos and content. After years of pondering and anxiety around getting my hair fixed it was your videos that go me over the line.

Like you, I had my first surgery with Dr. Bruno Ferreira last year and I’m back again in May this year for a second. I’m very happy with the progress so far.

Also thanks to @Melvin- Admin and all the administrators of these forums for their input, content and videos - these resources are invaluable to anyone suffering hair-loss and in search for a safe outcome.

Would you be willing to share your experience/photos on a thread? We need more Bruno Ferreira patient reviews!

I have my first surgery with him later in September.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gobby said:

@Rolandas Good to see one of your vids has now achieved 1M views! - Hopefully you will grace us with an update to celebrate (..and after teasing us last year that you’ll be back soon!).

I just wanted to say a big thank you to you @Rolandas for your great videos and content. After years of pondering and anxiety around getting my hair fixed it was your videos that go me over the line.

Like you, I had my first surgery with Dr. Bruno Ferreira last year and I’m back again in May this year for a second. I’m very happy with the progress so far.

Also thanks to @Melvin- Admin and all the administrators of these forums for their input, content and videos - these resources are invaluable to anyone suffering hair-loss and in search for a safe outcome.

Thanks man. I'm glad my input has been useful!

What date you have your surgery on? I might/might not be in Porto at the end of May ;)

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

@Rolandas I still refer to some of your videos from like 3 years ago. You really did a public service with your YouTube channel and I thank you for it. Would be nice to see you come back to YT but I understand there is only so much content that can be made about your hair.

• Like 1

On 3/22/2024 at 6:20 PM, Rolandas said:

Thanks man. I'm glad my input has been useful!

What date you have your surgery on? I might/might not be in Porto at the end of May ;)

My surgery is on the 28th and 29th May. I'll be there from 26th til 31st. Would be great to meet for an alcohol-free (surgery rules!) beer if you're around to compare hairlines 😄