CosmeRNA Will Be The BEST New Hair Loss Treatment- Dr. Sergio Vaño

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, Rafael Manelli said:

Looks exciting. 

Also dr Sergio has basically a perfect hairline. Have you noticed a lot of hair surgeons are either a perfect Norwood 1 or are bald or grafted themselves ? 

I believe he's on dutasteride and oral minoxidil, but yes very envious of such a mane.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

6 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I believe he's on dutasteride and oral minoxidil, but yes very envious of such a mane.

Why do you believe that? Did he say or do you just suspect it for some reason?

Its possible he uses them as a better safe than sorry regimen. 

Very interesting @Melvin- Moderator!! Thanks for posting

9133 FUE grafts over 4 operations:

1)  Dr De Reys - 3000 grafts in 2012; 2) Dr De Reys - 1800 grafts in 2014; 3) Dr Raghu Reddy - 1200 grafts in 2017; 4)  Dr Arshad - 3133 grafts in 2019

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/54899-9133-fue-grafts-3000-dr-de-reys-in-2013-1800-dr-de-reys-2014-1200-dr-reddy-2017-3133-dr-arshad-2019/

5 hours ago, Rafael Manelli said:

Why do you believe that? Did he say or do you just suspect it for some reason?

Its possible he uses them as a better safe than sorry regimen. 

curious to know too, listened to most of the poddy not sure I caught him talking about his regimen 

5 hours ago, NikosHair said:

@Melvin- Moderator Impressive results in the YouTube thumbnail.

Was this achieved exclusively by CosmeRNA?

Where can we read more about this patient's case?

image.png.a3ece71776d2b8c9f0b724f9bdc9f160.png

It's not from CosmeRNA. CosmeRNA results are the folowing for 5 mg / week :

41598_2022_5544_Fig6_HTML.jpg.0ecdcb703d171985e6370c21d71f7344.jpg

Edited by arthurSam
  • Like 1

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) : ASCE+ HRLV AAPE for Hair secretomes + human Umbilical Chord Exosomes

1 hour ago, arthurSam said:

It's not from CosmeRNA. CosmeRNA results are the folowing for 5 mg / week

Cheers for the info. The official results look far less impressive. I don't understand how the guy in the thumbnail has got his hands on the product when it says 'Coming Soon' on the website 😕

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, SoSoz said:

From what I've read on reddit this didn't get approved in south korea and it probably wont be released

Are there any official responses? Reddit could be hit or miss with information. 

View my thread

4 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Are there any official responses? Reddit could be hit or miss with information. 

Apparently won't be available for sale in South Korea, not sure about EU.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, SoSoz said:

Did they try to bypass the safety measures? I have concerns whether this drug would stop the development of androgen receptors in other parts of the body. How are they shutting off the androgen receptors solely in the scalp. In my opinion, this could pose more issues than 5-alpha reductase inhibitors.

• Like 1

View my thread

23 hours ago, SoSoz said:

Thanks for finding and sharing this. I had been wondering what was going on.

It seems the whole entry route into Europe and the UK via being a cosmetic product is both friend and foe. Yes if it was classified as a pharmaceutical, (which let's face it, it sounds like it probably should be, it's cutting edge medical technology designed to work on our cellular DNA-RNA-protein synthesis axis)...then we would probably not see it get through studies for many years yet. However, on the flip side, many people (myself included) are getting rather anxious about the lack of efficacy and safety data here. 

I am becoming more and more wary about trying this product out straight away. I'm sure there will be many who will no doubt jump straight in...the pioneers! It would just be nice to know this is not going to have serious anti androgenic systemic side effects. It seems plausible to me this could be just like finasteride (oral and topical) and topical antiandrogens like RU etc, where many are fine, but some are not. No doubt there will be some affected by the nocebo effect alone...let's hope that's all we have to worry about with COSMERNA! If it even gets released at all. Feel rather glum about it all now.

Yes, now they talk about May lol

Edited by arthurSam

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) : ASCE+ HRLV AAPE for Hair secretomes + human Umbilical Chord Exosomes