Xyon Topical Dustasteride

FinallyHT

I've been Xyon Topical Dutasteride since January 17th.  I am a patient of Dr. Hasson and I believe strongly in his work and reputation. So I have good expectations that I will see good results. 

- I use it every day. 

- No side effects

- Shedding has occurred.  So that's a good sign. 

Previous to starting Topical Dut, I have been on topical minoxidil and oral finasteride for 15 years. 

I keep using, top minox, oral fin, and now top dut. 

Will update around 2 and 3 months. 

• Like 3

Hairloss began at age 23. 

Oral Finasteride 1mg daily since 2006, Topical Minoxidil since 2012. Hair transplant 3,400 grafts 2019. Second hair transplant 2,400 grafts in 2023. 

Since I suppose you had to put on minoxidil 2x daily including in mornings, were there any advice from dr hasson on the order to apply them?

Seems that minox needs time to absorb, but if you apply after the topical dut(fin also applies)  it might mess with the continuous absorbtion which is a feature of xyon topicals.

The only solution I can think of is to only apply minox at night but that could compromise efficacy of minox. If there are instrcutions online from Xyon/Dr hasson I'd love to know too.

Xyon gave me two options.

1. Apply minox in the morning and wait one hour to apply the top dut 

or

2. Apply top dut in the morning and then apply minox at night. 

I apply minox in the morning, then come home from work take a shower and apply the top dut.

Oral Finasteride 1mg daily since 2006, Topical Minoxidil since 2012. Hair transplant 3,400 grafts 2019. Second hair transplant 2,400 grafts in 2023. 

• Administrators

Nice can you post baseline photos? I’ve been using it now 3x per week. No sides at all. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

First pic is from January 1st.  I started top dut on January 17th. 

Second picture, is from today. 

Crown Dec.jpg

Crown Feb.jpg

Yes there was shedding indeed. Hope all will be better in the future !

Edited by arthurSam

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV

• 3 weeks later...

61 days of topical dut

1. Shedding has stopped.

2. I think some hairs have started to grow back. 

month 2 hair.jpg

• Administrators

Looks thicker than the other picture.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

I am getting the consensus that those who have zero/not noticeable side effects from oral or topical finasteride are the best candidates to try xyon dutasteride.

I have not heard from a regular forum member who had side effects from oral/topical fin having no sides with xyon dutasteride (apart from the moderator who is advertising  the product due the current xyon sponsorship of the forum.

• Like 1

Yes unfortunately it seems the case... I got sides with fina topical even at only 0.025% 3x a week all was ok for 4 months but after 4 months bad sides happen.

After stopping 2 week it is better but just after takin topical duta xyon I again got bad sides. Now it is better 5 days after ... I will try CosmeRNA 

Xyon only test the gel on 10 people so it is very little study to know about sides

Edited by arthurSam

ASCE+ HRLV

17 minutes ago, arthurSam said:

Yes unfortunately it seems the case... I got sides with fina topical even at only 0.025% 3x a week all was ok for 4 months but after 4 months bad sides happen.

After stopping 2 week it is better but just after takin topical duta xyon I again got bad sides. Now it is better 5 days after ... I will try CosmeRNA 

Xyon only test the gel on 10 people so it is very little study to know about sides

i wonder is the CosmeRNA will even be released this month or next. It always seems like these new products are lightyears away or never are released. not sure the fact there is no official release date is a good sign

• Administrators
1 hour ago, 12345 said:

I am getting the consensus that those who have zero/not noticeable side effects from oral or topical finasteride are the best candidates to try xyon dutasteride.

I have not heard from a regular forum member who had side effects from oral/topical fin having no sides with xyon dutasteride (apart from the moderator who is advertising  the product due the current xyon sponsorship of the forum.

I’m not advertising anything, I’m sharing my experience. I’m allowed to share my experience just as anyone. Everyone here is free to choose what’s best for them, whether that be oral finasteride, topical finasteride or no medication. 

For transparency, this individual sent me a pm asking me for my current hair loss regimen, and when I responded, he started making these sort of posts. It’s like someone sending you a private message asking what surgeon you went too, and then turning around and saying you’re pushing that surgeon. 

Choose whatever medication best suits you and your needs. 

• Wow 1

View my thread

in 30 days we should have a decent verdict if this product works. 

On 3/19/2023 at 4:24 PM, FinallyHT said:

61 days of topical dut

1. Shedding has stopped.

2. I think some hairs have started to grow back. 

month 2 hair.jpg

Looks really good. Keep us posted on progress. I'm keen to try this topical myself. 

13 hours ago, 12345 said:

i wonder is the CosmeRNA will even be released this month or next. It always seems like these new products are lightyears away or never are released. not sure the fact there is no official release date is a good sign

Yes I hope CosmeRNA will be release in April !

But I am a little disappointed I really would have liked to add the topical Xyon Dutasteride. I think CosmeRNA plus duta topical plus minox oral will be the better regimen we have ever seen !

Edited by arthurSam

ASCE+ HRLV

1 hour ago, arthurSam said:

Yes I hope CosmeRNA will be release in April !

But I am a little disappointed I really would have liked to add the topical Xyon Dutasteride. I think CosmeRNA plus duta topical plus minox oral will be the better regimen we have ever seen !

how long were you on the xyon dut before the side effects hit? did you have sides from oral or topical fin?

Got sides on fin first week big brain fog but wich disappear rapidly and after that penis hurt with prostatis about 4-5 months later wich silently become more intense.

After using Xyon duta I got some penis hurt like prostatis about few hours after application.

After some days it is better but still not perfect...

I have tried 1% 1ml I will perhaps try again with 0.5 ml but as Xyon used 2% every day I don't know this tiny dosage could be effective...

Some say it is psychological but I am sure it is not because I used another topical product wich is more natural and was very scare and anxious about getting sides with it and I got nothing with it. And when I tried Xyon I was very very confident..

My skin is atopic wich mean it is more permeable than other people. It is genetic. Perhaps all the problems I got with topical fin / dut is due to that.

Edited by arthurSam

ASCE+ HRLV

Just to add to my update.  No sides. And overall, much less/no shedding prior to using the the topical dutasteride.   But now I am hoping for thicker hairs/and more hair growth as well. 

Edited by FinallyHT

On 2/22/2023 at 11:00 PM, FinallyHT said:

I've been Xyon Topical Dutasteride since January 17th.  I am a patient of Dr. Hasson and I believe strongly in his work and reputation. So I have good expectations that I will see good results. 

- I use it every day. 

- No side effects

- Shedding has occurred.  So that's a good sign. 

Previous to starting Topical Dut, I have been on topical minoxidil and oral finasteride for 15 years. 

I keep using, top minox, oral fin, and now top dut. 

Will update around 2 and 3 months. 

No sides from fin after 15 year usage? 

Zero. I got a bad break out of acne after the first week of usage.  That’s all. 

2 hours ago, FinallyHT said:

Zero. I got a bad break out of acne after the first week of usage.  That’s all. 

thats great to hear. Many forum members including myself wish we were so lucky.

It seems that those xylon dut is good option for those who have havent had sides from fin.  It seems the users who are not complaining about sides on xyon products, never had a reaction to fin in the first place.

I am curious though, after been on fin for 15 years, have you checked your test or dht levels to see whats going on on the inside?

• Administrators
On 3/26/2023 at 9:23 AM, FinallyHT said:

Just to add to my update.  No sides. And overall, much less/no shedding prior to using the the topical dutasteride.   But now I am hoping for thicker hairs/and more hair growth as well. 

Do you use any pomades or waxes when you go out? I’m currently using it 3-4x per week. No sides. The only thing keeping me from using it daily is that I use pomades and toppik on the weekend when I go out.

I’m wondering if it would interfere with the absorption. 

View my thread

2 hours ago, 12345 said:

thats great to hear. Many forum members including myself wish we were so lucky.

It seems that those xylon dut is good option for those who have havent had sides from fin.  It seems the users who are not complaining about sides on xyon products, never had a reaction to fin in the first place.

I am curious though, after been on fin for 15 years, have you checked your test or dht levels to see whats going on on the inside?

I had rather immediate sides from oral fin and have had none so far with Xyon Dut after 5+ weeks. Will take follow up labs in a few weeks.

• Like 1