6120 follicular transplant by Dr. Resul Yaman

Bald47

1 hour ago, Jacqueline said:

Got my procudre done today. Thank God the pain during the initial.phase of getting the injections was not bad at all. All went well. Got 2,950 implants and now ready for the recovery journey. Thanks to everyone for their support. Will continue to use the insights shared on this blog while I go through the healing process.

By the way, how long did you stay in bandages (how many days) before having to walk around without them? 

Glad to hear it went well.  I encourage you to write a review and post it so others can benefit.  

I was walking around Istanbul the next day without bandages.  This was after the first wash. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/26/2023 at 4:01 AM, Bald47 said:

These pictures are at the eight month mark.  The crown is starting to fill in.  I can feel new hair stubble at the scalp and also in the front center. These pictures were purposely taken under harsh lighting .

I have also added a side by side comparison from the day of the surgery till now. IMG_0945.thumb.jpeg.e624dd7ab6245ac4105c22a80dcf10be.jpegIMG_0937.thumb.jpeg.659b365134bf1bdbedfea5cf55a4188d.jpegIMG_0939.thumb.jpeg.17ce94096d00cab9197649922aec4a01.jpeg

IMG_0937.jpeg

IMG_0938.jpeg

IMG_0941.jpeg

Looking forward to 12 month update 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi @Bald47 - do you have any updates & pics to share please?

I also have some questions which I'd really appreciate if you could answer...

1. Were there any advantages/disadvantages to doing both sessions on 2 consecutive days? I would have thought doing the 2nd session 1 year or so later would be less risky?

2. You mentioned extractions were done via manual punch - was this because you chose to do it on 2 consecutive days? I thought Dr Yaman usually use motorised extractions, especially if they need to save time over the 2 days. What was the reason manual extraction was done?

3. How are your scars looking on the donor area and beard? I've heard manual extraction has less scarring.

Many thanks!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rr2005 said:

Hi @Bald47 - do you have any updates & pics to share please?

I also have some questions which I'd really appreciate if you could answer...

1. Were there any advantages/disadvantages to doing both sessions on 2 consecutive days? I would have thought doing the 2nd session 1 year or so later would be less risky?

2. You mentioned extractions were done via manual punch - was this because you chose to do it on 2 consecutive days? I thought Dr Yaman usually use motorised extractions, especially if they need to save time over the 2 days. What was the reason manual extraction was done?

3. How are your scars looking on the donor area and beard? I've heard manual extraction has less scarring.

Many thanks!

I have a very tight work schedule and the possibility of a second appointment again was not an option.  This is why I chose the two day session. 

I did not request the manual extraction.  That was what Dr. Yaman and his team chose. 

I don’t have any scars, none visible any way.    

I will post some pictures this weekend.  If you have any other questions, please let me know.  If you choose Dr. Yaman, you will not be sorry.  Very professional and skilled with his work.  I’d do it again.  Best decision I’ve ever made. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
23 hours ago, Bald47 said:

I have a very tight work schedule and the possibility of a second appointment again was not an option.  This is why I chose the two day session. 

I did not request the manual extraction.  That was what Dr. Yaman and his team chose. 

I will post some pictures this weekend.  If you have any other questions, please let me know.  If you choose Dr. Yaman, you will not be sorry.  Very professional and skilled with his work.  I’d do it again.  Best decision I’ve ever made. 

Excited to see your progress update 🙏

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 11/24/2023 at 4:01 PM, Bald47 said:

Thank you... looking forward to seeing your pics!

These photos were taken at the 11 month mark.   They were taken in the harshest light I have in my home.  I am pleased with the results.  The crown continues to fill in, but at a much slower rate than the front or forward half of my head.  

IMG_1528.jpeg

IMG_1529.jpeg

IMG_1530.jpeg

IMG_1531.jpeg

• Like 7

23 hours ago, Bald47 said:

These photos were taken at the 11 month mark.   They were taken in the harshest light I have in my home.  I am pleased with the results.  The crown continues to fill in, but at a much slower rate than the front or forward half of my head.  

IMG_1528.jpeg

IMG_1529.jpeg

IMG_1530.jpeg

IMG_1531.jpeg

Your result is awesome. One of the best transformations I have seen with just one hair transplant. 😀 

Dr yaman seems to be a very good surgeon 👏

52 minutes ago, Reina said:

Your result is awesome. One of the best transformations I have seen with just one hair transplant. 😀 

Dr yaman seems to be a very good surgeon 👏

Thank you very much.  Dr. Yaman is a great surgeon.  Choosing Dr. Yaman has been one of the best decisions I have ever made.  

• Like 1