Capri Clinic, a class act.

Jotronic

I am reposting the original post that started this thread...

Capri Hair Transplant Clinic in New Jersey/New York and Pennsylvania has a spiffy video on their home page showing their fantastic results. Problem is that their results are OUR results. Not one but EVERY one. Now here is the kicker. I called the clinic to ask if these results were their own to see what they would say and the owner/consultant of the clinic, whose name is "Jerry" was actually honest about it. He said the "webmaster" did the work. In other words, he was admitting that the work was not his work but he told me that it didn't matter because his clinic does the same work as any other clinic and in fact all clinics do similar work. HUH??? In the end he promised that the video would be taken down "immediately". This was over a week ago.

Today I went to the site and it's still there. Then I found this video on Youtube...

It has even more of our results throughout the entire video! So today our webmaster called the clinic to again express our understanding that the video was not taken down. "Jerry" again admitted it was the webmaster that put the photos but was defiant about removing the video. So, the evidence is there and there is no apology on the part of the clinic. I think Jerry could use a phone call from a few hundred of you guys to drive this point home about how wrong this is. What say you, brethren? The number for Jerry at Capri Clinic is... 1.877.6022774 # is Toll Free!

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Good Grief,

The amount of fraud that goes on in this industry in order to extort money from men with such an emotionally driven medical problem just sickens me. It really makes you appreciate "watchdog" forums like this one, where members have the right to hold these guys accountable for their lies and misrepresentation, and free speech reins supreme. Thanks for calling these guys out Joe. Keep us posted on what transpires.

Just watched the video...guess they can charge 40-50% less because they saved so much money on their cheesy ass infomercial style website. Oh and did you see the "enter to win a free hairtransplant contest"? lol....you have to pay them 10 bucks to enter!

Not surprised at all. The hair transplant industry is full of thieves and immoral doctors. Pride means nothing when the money is involved.

Thank goodness for websites like this. In this age of imformation if anybody doesn't reserach the internet before making a big decisions they have nobody to blame than themselves. People like there webmaster that hide behind there computer are usually the biggest idiots. Joe go get him, I would pay to watch you guys in the ring. icon_smile.gif

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Also, the hairline picture with the caption "A natural hair line after transplant" is a picture of a Dr. True patient.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

What a bunch of disgusting shit heads. I tried sending them an email but it looks like they're already feeling the heat since the email appears to have been shut down. I'll be sure to prank call the bastards a number of times. I think we should all set up appointmentw for consults and procedures. This way they won't know who's real and who's not so be really screwed up. icon_smile.gif

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Delivery to the following recipients failed. capriclinic@gmail.com

Definitely shady.

But are the videos copyrighted? If not, and without them specifically claiming those are their patients, I don't know what the cause of action might be.

Which isn't to say they're not beyond contempt; I'm just wondering how you remedy the situation.

Interesting they picked a Canadian firm. I have to think that was intentional.

1.25 mg finasteride EOD

Rogaine Foam 5% QD am

Kirkland minoxidil 5% QD pm

Nizoral Q2W

American Crew Revitalize Shampoo

Interesting they picked a Canadian firm. I have to think that was intentional

I disagree I think they used the best before and after pictures they could find on the web. icon_wink.gif

Mostly when this has happened in the past these idiots always seem to use H&W pictures.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

It is hard to imagine that people can stoop so low to earn some quick cash to rob a person both, emotionally and mentally. I feel getting robbed by a thief is better than running into one of these we-do-all-the-stuff-good-for-nothing-money-freaks for you can re-purchase the things that are stolen but you cannot buy back your own precious donor hairs waited by this criminals...I feel extremely glad to have found this forum for i can now make an well informed decision...

Done done.. Check out my blog..

2785 grafts by Dr. Humayun Mohammad

My Hair Loss WebLog

I hope this is not off topic or not. Fraud or borderline fraud happens all the time in the hair industry. Thanks god for websites like this that are able to distingish the moral good doctors from the crooks. From my experiences and everything that I have heard or seen it is a very dirty business in most cases. So much for the The Oath of Hippocrates when it comes to the hair industry. Its not all doctors many patients have nobody to blame but themselves in some cases. Research is very important when it comes to making important decisions. In this age of imformations so get as much information as possible.

This doctor stealing the photos is a scumbag but he doesn't care because at the end he will make a good living and maybe even become rich. It is important for patients that have been wronged to speak out, show pictures and tell there story to protect the future patients from making the same mistake. Money back, free touch ups, free procedures, and even threats are offered to patients that are not happy. Grafts are not unlimited so even though the price you pay seems high it is not worth as much as it is worth because once they are gone they are gone. Can you imagine how much a graft would be worth if you could use somebody elses hair?

Anyways just my thoughts......

Lorenzo,

your post just made me have a memory flash of the Hack Dr that talked me into his minigraft procedure then "destroyed" my head when I was in my early 20's....I was so devastated about it that he offered me a free "touch-up". Desperate I let him do yet another HT on me and guess what.....three bad hack surgeries do not equal one good surgery, but I learned that the hard way. It wasn't until years later when Dr Wong worked on me (4100 grafts) that I felt comfortable enough to finally be seen in public again without a hat on my head....that was 4 years ago. Thanks Dr Wong!

First of all congrads on your repair. I was lucky because of money I was unable to go to Bosley when I was 25. There was no internet and those commercials were very powerful especially when you are young and you are starting to bald. These hackers are doctors very intelligent people that when to school for up 10 years. If you tell me they are not aware they are damaging people I call bullshit. I have always believed if a doctor is aware of a better solution or even a better doctor than themselves then they have a duty to let the patients know all there opinions. I get a bit sensitive when I see all the repair cases coming from Italy its disgusting in many cases. Honestly if some doctor did to me what they did to them I would spend up to 5 years in jail with a smile on my face to disfigure them back. There hackers prey on people knowing fully when they are doing it. Understandable I am sure sometimes they have satifactory results but not in a consistant basic that they should be offering hair transplants to anybody.

.....three bad hack surgeries do not equal one good surgery

Yes exactly but can you imagine how many grafts were wasted?

Anyway I am happy for you consultion and hopefully with websites like this people will smarten up and not go to these types of clinics.

Just my thoughts...........

mr gq

yes that is really me. i've had espn refuse to post it on my pigskin pickem page saying it was not allowed to use celebrities. i had to send other pics to prove it was me before they would allow it.

did you ever get a gander at nicnitro before ht? he's my tony soprano brother in crime.

rtc

yes that is really me. i've had espn refuse to post it on my pigskin pickem page saying it was not allowed to use celebrities. i had to send other pics to prove it was me before they would allow it.

forget espn i would contact hbo or better yet travel to LA and talk someone into a deal on making godfather 4 starring RTC icon_smile.gif

did you ever get a gander at nicnitro before ht? he's my tony soprano brother in crime.

yes i agree with you 100% but nicnitro is screwed now since he got his hair back. he can't even play a stunt double for tony soprano role now. on the other hand, you my friend got a lot of potential on being filthy rich. icon_biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

RTC:

Thanks for a great laugh!! I thought a saw some similarities from your other pictures, but this one is definitely it.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley