Living With A Poor Hair Transplant. Listen To This Man's Story..It Is RARE They Allow It To Be Shared!

sl

This patient, like many, thought that going to a cheap hair mill type clinic was a good way to improve his hair and presentation to the world. I always say the larger the marketing campaigns the smaller the doctor behind then..if there even is one.

So, fast forward a year and you see the total devastation of this decision and really a life changing one, for the worse. We see this weekly if not daily and pretty much hardly any are willing to share anything at all to help others.

This man is an exception and allowed this and for no personal benefit to self..so, please take the time to see this and be warned of what can really happen and that a hair transplant is a medical intervention that does take a lot of skill to do and will impact your life and it had no fast easy fix.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

• Administrators

Excellent video, it should be shared far and wide as a cautionary tale.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.