Dr Cinik's DHI transplant?

Hi All,

I am perfectly aware that Dr C isn't highly rated on this forum and its evident with the high rates of poor results.

But I have a question on his DHI offering, does he use an external team that are DHI experienced and wouldn't this option be better to go for and allows you to avoid having his usual cowboy nurses who he uses for FUE etc. Unless it's the same team?

More details on what's on offer:

'Exclusive package and the canal opening is done by Dr. Cinik and as usual the consultation and hair line drawing will be done by him too. In both cases he will be monitoring everything.

Dr Cinik does not perform DHI, for Dhi we have very experienced Dhi teams have been working with Dr Cinik for over 7 years.'

Apologises if this has already been covered on this forum.

Thanks

• Valued Contributor
5 hours ago, rafter_01 said:

I am perfectly aware that Dr C isn't highly rated on this forum and its evident with the high rates of poor results.

With the greatest of respect there is your answer in doing your research. Keep going and take your time. All the best!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, rafter_01 said:

Hi All,

But I have a question on his DHI offering, does he use an external team that are DHI experienced and wouldn't this option be better to go for and allows you to avoid having his usual cowboy nurses who he uses for FUE etc. Unless it's the same team?

'Exclusive package and the canal opening is done by Dr. Cinik and as usual the consultation and hair line drawing will be done by him too. In both cases he will be monitoring everything.

Dr Cinik does not perform DHI, for Dhi we have very experienced Dhi teams have been working with Dr Cinik for over 7 years.'

Thanks

i think the package where Dr Cinik is doing the incisions in the scalp (in which you would have the dr involvement in the procedure)  is better than DHI.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Gramatik said:

i think the package where Dr Cinik is doing the incisions in the scalp (in which you would have the dr involvement in the procedure)  is better than DHI.

But he clearly couldn't care less how he does his job. By the looks of it it feels as of he is rushing by doing incisions in rows, so he can get out of the room and get back into his doughnut and coffee.
No surprise people who got incisions from him for the most part have hairs growing vertically up.

• Like 1

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

On 7/26/2022 at 12:57 AM, rafter_01 said:

Hi All,

Thanks

It's one of the best hairmills , but it stays a hairmill

14 hours ago, Rolandas said:

But he clearly couldn't care less how he does his job. By the looks of it it feels as of he is rushing by doing incisions in rows, so he can get out of the room and get back into his doughnut and coffee.
No surprise people who got incisions from him for the most part have hairs growing vertically up.

I dont know if what you are saying its true. Some of his result differ from others. Some of them have better angles than others. I think the ones, in which the incisions are done by Dr cinik have better ones.

Edited by Gramatik
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gramatik said:

I dont know if what you are saying its true. Some of his result differ from others. Some of them have better angles than others. I think the ones, in which the incisions are done by Dr cinik have better ones.

So with DHI does Dr C do the incisions himself? Or is that only for fue?

29 minutes ago, Gramatik said:

I've seen hundreds of his results, immediate post-op pics etc. It's consistent in my experience. As a matter of fact, it's quite rare to see grafts NOT being implanted in rows. Not to mention them growing upwards.
In my opinion, it's best to avoid.

• Like 3

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

43 minutes ago, rafter_01 said:

So with DHI does Dr C do the incisions himself? Or is that only for fue?

Both are fue. But in DHI, there are not pre made incisions and the grafts are instered into the scalp with choi implanter without incisions firstly. Only in Sapphire FUE, Dr C is doing the incisions not In DHI. 

Edited by Gramatik
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Gramatik said:

Cinik is a mill. 

I've seen dozens of his results over the years.  Both with  Dr. Cinik "opening the channels" or results just from his nurses...

Some are fantastic, some are average, some are crappy botch jobs  and some are disasters with overharvested donor and poor growth...

The "average" typical result from Cinik is somewhere in the middle. 

Decent growth and naturalness in the recipient with a slightly damaged donor. 

He's  not the worst hairmill. There are much worse hairmills obviously but the truth is Emrah is a big gamble.

I personally wouldn't risk Cinik especially if I had advanced hairloss to begin with. 

If I  was on a budget I would avoid Turkey altogether at this point and rather go with a decent budget options like Felicidad Espinosa MEDECAP in Malaga, HDC Cyprus, Daniela Cotelessa, BHR Malaga ans maybe Dr. Bicer. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, THE TRUTH said:

Cinik is a mill. 

I've seen dozens of his results over the years.  Both with  Dr. Cinik "opening the channels" or results just from his nurses...

Some are fantastic, some are average, some are crappy botch jobs  and some are disasters with overharvested donor and poor growth...

The "average" typical result from Cinik is somewhere in the middle. 

Decent growth and naturalness in the recipient with a slightly damaged donor. 

He's  not the worst hairmill. There are much worse hairmills obviously but the truth is Emrah is a big gamble.

I personally wouldn't risk Cinik especially if I had advanced hairloss to begin with. 

If I  was on a budget I would avoid Turkey altogether at this point and rather go with a decent budget options like Felicidad Espinosa MEDECAP in Malaga, HDC Cyprus, Daniela Cotelessa, BHR Malaga ans maybe Dr. Bicer. 

I would no tell someone to go to Cinik, but if he doesn't have enough budget and its impossible for him to find more money, and he wanted to go there then i think it would a bit better to select Dr Cinik doing the incisions. I know its a hair milll, better than other hair mills though. The options you said are not so budget, and many people dont have thousands of money or they cant find more money to get a hair transplant in an expensive clinic. Thats why they select more budget clinics, because they cant afford expensive ones.

Unsless you will give them the money to go in more expensive clinics, so you can suggest them to go to the most expensive ones. In addition there are more budget clinics in turkey with dr involcement like Bicer, HLC, Turan, Gur, Yaman, Demirsoy etc..

Edited by Gramatik
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Gramatik said:

I would no tell someone to go to Cinik, but if he doesn't have enough budget, and he wanted to go there then i think it would a bit better to select Dr Cinik doing the incisions. I know its a hair milll, better than other hair mills though. The options you said are not so budget, and many people dont have thousands of money or they cant find more money to get a hair transplant in an expensive clinic. Unsless you will give them money to go in more expensive clinics. In addition there are more budget clinics in turkey with dr involcement like Bicer, HLC, Turan, Gur, Yaman, Demirsoy etc..

The options I suggested are certainly much better in terms of quality and a lot less expensive than some expensive US surgeons like Diep, Behnam, Harris etc who often produce crap results... For me 2€ per graft is still budget. 

I agree with you about Cinik though. If you decide to risk it then yeah getting Cinik to do the "opening of the channels" (😂) as he likes to say is probably somewhat better than letting his nurses do everything... 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, THE TRUTH said:

The options I suggested are certainly much better in terms of quality and a lot less expensive than some expensive US surgeons like Diep, Behnam, Harris etc who often produce crap results... For me 2€ per graft is still budget. 

I agree with you about Cinik though. If you decide to risk it then yeah getting Cinik to do the "opening of the channels" (😂) as he likes to say is probably somewhat better than letting his nurses do everything... 

Thnik that when someone is searching for Cinik, he might have specific budget and not unlimited, so its a little funny to suggest him to go the most expensive clinics Couto etc... He would go there if he had the budget and was able to pay. Unless you will give him the money 😆 Bicer is not 2, it is 2.5€. And it might be budget for you, compared to the most expensive options. But for many people might not be, thats why they select less expensive clinics. They try to find some decent options with the least money. Think that they also need to pay transfer hotel's airport tickets, food etc. The reallity is that many people who have low or average incomes can't afford expensive doctors.

Edited by Gramatik

2 minutes ago, Gramatik said:

Thnik that when someone is searching for Cinik, he might have specific budget and not unlimited, so its a little funny to suggest him to go the most expensive clinics Couto etc... He would go there if he had the budget and was able to pay. Unless you will give him the money 😆 Bicer is not 2, it is 2.5€. And it might be budget for you, compared to the most expensive options. But for many people might not be, thats why they select less expensive clinics. They try to find some decent options with the least money. Think that they also need to pay transfer hotel's airport tickets, food etc. 

Of course. We are all looking for budget options. That's completely fair and normal. Myself included. 

But the golden rule is never limit your research to a specific budget. 

I always tell people go with what you think is the best based your own in-depth and extensive research. 

If you cannot afford what your gut tells you is the best and most consistent (regardless of the price, whether it's Cinik, Konior or Bicer...) then simply don't go to a cheaper option. 

If you have the slightest doubt about your surgery then don't go. 

If you concluded based on your own homework and due diligence that Cinik's package with him doing the incisions is the best price/quality/consistency ratio then go for it. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Gramatik said:

I would no tell someone to go to Cinik, but if he doesn't have enough budget and its impossible for him to find more money, and he wanted to go there then i think it would a bit better to select Dr Cinik doing the incisions. I know its a hair milll, better than other hair mills though. The options you said are not so budget, and many people dont have thousands of money or they cant find more money to get a hair transplant in an expensive clinic. Thats why they select more budget clinics, because they cant afford expensive ones.

Unsless you will give them the money to go in more expensive clinics, so you can suggest them to go to the most expensive ones. In addition there are more budget clinics in turkey with dr involcement like Bicer, HLC, Turan, Gur, Yaman, Demirsoy etc..

this is such a bad way to think about budget and hair transplants.
I understand where you are coming from, BUT, what would an individual do if he got really bad HT (hair growing 90 degrees up, a ton of multi hair grafts in the hairline, the hairline design itself looks unnatural, not to mention unhomogenous extractions)???

If the person have only $2000 and he decides to go to such clinic, he won't be able to repair it in any way, shape or form. People with such results are usually more stressed/depressed than they were before transplant. I personally have spoken to hundreds of people over the years with such stories and trust me, some people can't live their life normally ever since HT.

So the answer is simple. If you can't afford it, don't do it. Gambilng with hair mills isn't a good trade off as if something goes wrong, sometimes its even impossible to fix it despite how many millions $$$ one has.

Oh, and the excuse "I will just shave it" won't cut due to thousands of scars. Imagine if a person heals in a similar way I do with hypertrophic scars. They will be even more visible. Not to mention that extractions in such cases usually aren't done in a best way, making matters even worse.
"I will just do SMP" - another conclusion people make. First, one didn't have money for better quality HT, he won't have money for SMP. Secondly, SMP isn't perfect. It can change colour over time, it can fade, it can expand to the point the whole "treated" area will look like 1 big splash of ink.

TAKE EVERY STEP WITH CAUTION. DO NOT RUSH INTO SURGERY.

• Like 6

Follow me on YouTube

2 minutes ago, Rolandas said:

I understand where you are coming from, BUT, what would an individual do if he got really bad HT (hair growing 90 degrees up, a ton of multi hair grafts in the hairline, the hairline design itself looks unnatural, not to mention unhomogenous extractions)???

If the person have only $2000 and he decides to go to such clinic, he won't be able to repair it in any way, shape or form. People with such results are usually more stressed/depressed than they were before transplant. I personally have spoken to hundreds of people over the years with such stories and trust me, some people can't live their life normally ever since HT.

So the answer is simple. If you can't afford it, don't do it. Gambilng with hair mills isn't a good trade off as if something goes wrong, sometimes its even impossible to fix it despite how many millions $$$ one has.

Oh, and the excuse "I will just shave it" won't cut due to thousands of scars. Imagine if a person heals in a similar way I do with hypertrophic scars. They will be even more visible. Not to mention that extractions in such cases usually aren't done in a best way, making matters even worse.
"I will just do SMP" - another conclusion people make. First, one didn't have money for better quality HT, he won't have money for SMP. Secondly, SMP isn't perfect. It can change colour over time, it can fade, it can expand to the point the whole "treated" area will look like 1 big splash of ink.

This is so spot on.

No amount of money saved is worth the aftermath of a botch. None.

• Like 3

so some background info, I had my first transplant with Dr Cinik in 2020, got my front done. Tbf he did a good job and now I need my crown doing so hence the reason why I was looking at his surgery again. 

There's a high chance I may need up to 3 transplants judging by my hair loss so difficult to opt for a more expensive surgeon. If I had minor hair loss and maybe could get away with one transplant then I'd consider a better surgeon with better ratings :)

7 minutes ago, Rolandas said:

I would not suggest someone to go to a not safe option. I just said that not all people have the money to go the most expensive doctors, so they try to find decent options with less money. Not hair mills.

I saw you are doing a lot of promotion to Dr Fere*ra, so someone would think that you did not pay anything for your hair transpants to him (because of your promotion to him) or you get paid from him for promotion on your videos. I know you will not admit that, but anyone can think that. So it is easy for you to sugget the most expensive options to people when you don't pay for them. 

Edited by Gramatik