Dr Cinik's DHI transplant?

3 minutes ago, rafter_01 said:

so some background info, I had my first transplant with Dr Cinik in 2020, got my front done. Tbf he did a good job and now I need my crown doing so hence the reason why I was looking at his surgery again. 

There's a high chance I may need up to 3 transplants judging by my hair loss so difficult to opt for a more expensive surgeon. If I had minor hair loss and maybe could get away with one transplant then I'd consider a better surgeon with better ratings :)

If we assume your first HT had a 0.5 chance of success, when we multiply that by 0.5 again for another HT, we get 0.25. Don't multiply your risk of a botch. Uncle Cinik is not reliable.

Edited by RTC
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, RTC said:

If we assume your first HT had a 0.5 chance of success, when we multiply that by 0.5 again for another HT, we get 0.25. Don't multiply your risk of a botch. Uncle Cinik is not reliable.

I completely understand your point but I was completely bold from the front, maybe two silly hair strands existed but after the transplant it was a success. I had a lot of people come up to me and congratulate me and ask for Cinik's details. When I first joined this forum, Dr Cinik had a decent rep and he was a recommended surgeon but 2 years later he's one of the worst. I am not disagreeing with anything you are saying btw. 

2 minutes ago, rafter_01 said:

I completely understand your point but I was completely bold from the front, maybe two silly hair strands existed but after the transplant it was a success. I had a lot of people come up to me and congratulate me and ask for Cinik's details. When I first joined this forum, Dr Cinik had a decent rep and he was a recommended surgeon but 2 years later he's one of the worst. I am not disagreeing with anything you are saying btw. 

Brother I am a cynic so I'd never go to Cinik

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gramatik said:

Both are fue. But in DHI, there are not pre made incisions and the grafts are instered into the scalp with choi implanter without incisions firstly. Only in Sapphire FUE, Dr C is doing the incisions not In DHI. 

so I got this checked out from one of his reps, Dr Cinik does the channel opening for the DHI Sapphire if I pay a little more, approx. 3490 euros.

2 minutes ago, Gramatik said:

I would not suggest someone to go to a not safe option. I just said that not all people have the money to go the most expensive doctors, so they try to find decent options with less money. 

I saw you are doing a lot of promotion to Dr Fereira, so someone would think that you did not pay anything for your hair transpants to him (because of your promotion to him). I know you will not admit that, but anyone can think that. So it is easy for you to sugget the most expensive options when you dont pay for them. 

I DO NOT do any promotion for anyone. I just went to Dr. Ferreira after extensive research and documented my journey on my channel. I paid in full with my own hard earned money. And no, I'm not a high earner. At the beginning of my research I had the same budget and options, but after researching more I came to a different conclusion and decided to wait and save up more.

I'm not surprised you thought this way as you don't know what I do or who I am.

It seems you're taking my post in a completely wrong way and getting defensive. My point is - you do you, as long as you're fully informed with all potential outcomes.
If you will get good result - great. If not - you'll probably come online to badmouth the clinic like most others did. What we as a community are trying to do is to educate people in all potential outcomes and give them best chance to avoid joining "bad result" group of people that will ever since just try to catch up with repairs.

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

6 minutes ago, Gramatik said:

I would not suggest someone to go to a not safe option. I just said that not all people have the money to go the most expensive doctors, so they try to find decent options with less money. Not hair mills.

I saw you are doing a lot of promotion to Dr Fere*ra, so someone would think that you did not pay anything for your hair transpants to him (because of your promotion to him) or you get paid from him for promotion on your videos. I know you will not admit that, but anyone can think that. So it is easy for you to sugget the most expensive options to people when you don't pay for them. 

Bro I think you're missing the point here. 

You are basically analysing everything through the prism of money/budget. 

Forget about money.

You should always be looking for what you think is the best in terms of QUALITY and consistency of producing great results regardless of the price. And by great and I mean specifically "consistently above average" which is my opinion isn't the case with Cinik, HLC, Yaman etc...

Also in my opinion 90% of US hair restoration  surgeons are average at best even many who are recommended on this forum and I would NEVER risk paying 20 000$ to someone like Diep to get a botch. So being expensive doesn't always equals quality. That's for sure. 

On the other hand, Konior's prices are astronomical but he does produce consistently outstanding results on a regular basis therefore if I could afford him I would go to him because I do believe he's worth the money. 

You have only one donor area and a limited number of grafts to use on the recipient area. No surgety is guaranteed even with the best but you have to try to get this shi* right as much as possible from the first time ! 

I honestly think the risk vs reward ratio of Cinik REGARDLESS OF THE PRICE is not good. 

You can never undo a bad hair transplant even with all the money in the world. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rolandas said:

I DO NOT do any promotion for anyone. I just went to Dr. Ferreira after extensive research and documented my journey on my channel. I paid in full with my own hard earned money. And no, I'm not a high earner. At the beginning of my research I had the same budget and options, but after researching more I came to a different conclusion and decided to wait and save up more.

I'm not surprised you thought this way as you don't know what I do or who I am.

You are doing a lot of promotion to your doctor and your doctor owes you a lot for his popularity. Everyone knows that. When someone is doing so much promotion to a doctor, means that either he didn't pay for his hair transplant (probably the second one), or he got a big discount or he get paid to promote him on his videos. Guess in which of these 3 you belong.

Edited by Gramatik
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs-down 1

16 minutes ago, THE TRUTH said:

Bro I think you're missing the point here. 

You are basically analysing everything through the prism of money/budget. 

Forget about money.

You should always be looking for what you think is the best in terms of QUALITY and consistency of producing great results regardless of the price. And by great and I mean specifically "consistently above average" which is my opinion isn't the case with Cinik, HLC, Yaman etc...

Also in my opinion 90% of US hair restoration  surgeons are average at best even many who are recommended on this forum and I would NEVER risk paying 20 000$ to someone like Diep to get a botch. So being expensive doesn't always equals quality. That's for sure. 

On the other hand, Konior's prices are astronomical but he does produce consistently outstanding results on a regular basis therefore if I could afford him I would go to him because I do believe he's worth the money. 

You have only one donor area and a limited number of grafts to use on the recipient area. No surgety is guaranteed even with the best but you have to try to get this shi* right as much as possible from the first time ! 

I honestly think the risk vs reward ratio of Cinik REGARDLESS OF THE PRICE is not good. 

You can never undo a bad hair transplant even with all the money in the world. 

I didn't sugest anyone to go to a hair mill. Just said that many people dont have money to afford the most expensive doctors and they are not able to increase their money cause of their fmilies/obligations etc.. so they try to find safe solutions with less money (not hair mills). Because donor is specific and not unlimited and so you have to select safe options and do your own research to decide.

I agree that many clinics in US that are very expensive are not good and safe options to go to, when you can pay less in europe for top doctors. So the cost of the hair transplant also depends on the location. Some Clinics might charge a lot, but their results are not good, for example in the US like u said.

So more expensive clinics do not always mean better options. You need to do a lot of research to see their consistency and results

Edited by Gramatik

29 minutes ago, rafter_01 said:

When I first joined this forum, Dr Cinik had a decent rep and he was a recommended surgeon but 2 years later he's one of the worst. I am not disagreeing with anything you are saying

Dr Cinik has never been a recommended Dr, well certainly never been on the forums recommended list. More than a few members here have had more than satisfactory results (some actually really good) and yet others have had a subpar one. Some of the worst are those that have Afro hair. Mostly I see Cinik do average or ok work. As we all know it’s one of the most well known hair mills, but certainly not the worst. Some of the best results have been where Dr Cinik has done the “channel opening” and his sisters tech team are involved. 
End of the day it’s always going to remain a hair mill and has the associated risks that come with it. 
Dr Turan/Dr Gur are still affordable while mostly doing good work, and are certainly a lot more involved in the procedure.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Gramatik said:

You are doing a lot of promotion to your doctor and your doctor owes you a lot for his popularity. Everyone knows that. When someone is doing so much promotion to a doctor, means that either he didn't pay for his hair transplant (probably the second one), or he got a big discount or he get paid to promote him on his videos. Guess in which of these 3 you belong.

Man, you're putting me into your narrow view and trying to convince me of something I'm not lol... "you're doing a lot of promotion for him" - literally not true. I can bet you haven't watched even a single video on my channel, as it shows you have no idea what you're talking about and trying to put a generalized label on me. According to you, everyone who's online and got good result is being paid for it.

Anyways, nevermind, I'm not here to prove anything to anyone. You do you. Best of luck.

Edited by Rolandas
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

3 minutes ago, Britalien said:

Dr Cinik has never been a recommended Dr, well certainly never been on the forums recommended list. More than a few members here have had more than satisfactory results (some actually really good) and yet others have had a subpar one. Some of the worst are those that have Afro hair. Mostly I see Cinik do average or ok work. As we all know it’s one of the most well known hair mills, but certainly not the worst. Some of the best results have been where Dr Cinik has done the “channel opening” and his sisters tech team are involved. 
End of the day it’s always going to remain a hair mill and has the associated risks that come with it. 
Dr Turan/Dr Gur are still affordable while mostly doing good work, and are certainly a lot more involved in the procedure.

Dr Turan/Dr Gur, based in Turkey? Do they charge per graft or a set price?

10 minutes ago, Rolandas said:

Man, you're putting me into your narrow view and trying to convince me of something I'm not lol... "you're doing a lot of promotion for him" - literally not true. I can bet you haven't watched even a single video on my channel, as it shows you have no idea what you're talking about and trying to put a generalized label on me. According to you, everyone who's online and got good result is being paid for it.

Anyways, nevermind, I'm not here to prove anything to anyone. You do you. Best of luck.

I have watched many videos of you. So thats why i have seen your promotion to your doctor. Your doctor owes you lot for: 1) his popularity, 2) for increasing his prices, 3) for been reccomended by various members without many independed cases published, but just a few (!!!). I know that would never admit that you have a profit by doing that promotion to your doctor. Thats my personal opinion and i do not try to convince anyone about that. Eveyone can think about that if it can be true or not. Best of luck to you too.

Edited by Gramatik

6 minutes ago, rafter_01 said:

Dr Turan/Dr Gur, based in Turkey? Do they charge per graft or a set price?

Yes they are:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/dr-dogan-turan

Only recently been added to the forums recommended list, reach out to them 👍🏽Dr Gur isn’t on the list yet but does have results here and elsewhere. 

Google Fuecapilar and you will find the combined Drs website. 

Edited by Britalien
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Britalien said:

Yes they are:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/dr-dogan-turan

Only recently been added to the forums recommended list, reach out to them 👍🏽Dr Gur isn’t on the list yet but does have results here and elsewhere. 

What am I looking in terms of cost? I tried looking on the website for some indicative pricing but couldn't find it.

10 minutes ago, Gramatik said:

I have watched many videos of you. So thats why i have seen your promotion to your doctor. Your doctor owes you lot for: 1) his popularity, 2) for increasing his prices, 3) for been reccomended by various members without many independed cases published, but just a few (!!!). I know that would never admit that you have a profit by doing that promotion to your doctor. Thats my personal opinion and i do not try to convince anyone about that. Eveyone can think about that if it can be true or not. Best of luck to you too.

You have a very skewed idea of what "promotion" means. Yes, he got popular because of me (more likely than not), but I do not get any kickbacks for this.

This video will be educational for you as I'm going through my research, reasons and my budgets.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Follow me on YouTube

5 minutes ago, rafter_01 said:

What am I looking in terms of cost? I tried looking on the website for some indicative pricing but couldn't find it.

I have not paid attention in the last few months, but for Turan i believe it’s still around €1.25 - €1.5 per graft, but this could have changed 😀

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Rolandas said:

You have a very skewed idea of what "promotion" means. Yes, he got popular because of me (more likely than not), but I do not get any kickbacks for this.

This video will be educational for you as I'm going through my research, reasons and my budgets.

I do not need any education from you. I have been researching for years, so i know what to select/avoid.

You can keep on your promotion of your doctor for your own profit(s). You are free to do it mate. Dont worry. Keep on the good work 😉

Edited by Gramatik
  • Haha 1