12 Month Free Trial for HRN Members -XYONHealth Topical Finasteride

• Administrators

Hey Guys, 

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of talking with Dr. Simon Pimstone and Dr. Victor Hasson creators of Xyonhealth topical finasteride. They released the studies from the clinical trials, done by a third party the University of Milan. Watch the live podcast here

As for the free trial, XYON is looking for up to 5 men that would be willing to share their hair growth experience, journey and photographs while using Topical Finasteride, with SiloxysSystem™ Gel here on the forum. Chosen participants eligible for a prescription, will be provided with 12 months of treatment at no cost. 

Everyone not chosen, eligible, and willing to start their XYON journey, will receive their first month of treatment for free (aka everyone that applies). Members can apply at this link (https://xyonhealth.surveysparrow.com/s/12months/tt-8d0de2). As for now, XYON services are only available to those living in Canada or the United States. I will be sure to update the community when they offer services worldwide. 
  • Like 6

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, BaldBobby said:

do you have a link to the study?

I don’t have a link but it’s on the podcast video. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

This sounds like a cool opportunity for the community to have a chance to independently verify the efficacy and share their results too. 

I am intrigued by the topical Finasteride for those who have suffered more side affects to get a 2nd chance. Not going to sugar coat it, the cost is what puts me off usually from the topical versions. 

• Like 3

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

This sounds like a cool opportunity for the community to have a chance to independently verify the efficacy and share their results too. 

I am intrigued by the topical Finasteride for those who have suffered more side affects to get a 2nd chance. Not going to sugar coat it, the cost is what puts me off usually from the topical versions. 

That’s definitely fair. I know for many the cost is high in comparison to generic finasteride. But speaking as someone who suffered with sides. It’s a small price to pay if I can actually use effective finasteride without the side effects. I will probably micro-dose still. I want to test my serum DHT before and after. I think serum DHT suppression could probably be around 10% using it 3x per week. 

• Like 1

View my thread

I'm personally waiting for topical dut but wish nothing but the best for people trying this out.

Just wondering though, they say it's $99 per month but surely a months supply is different for a NW7 as opposed to a NW2... How are they intending to distribute topical fin in response to that? Is it going to typically show up on your doorstep every month like it does for other people or can you reorder every 1/2/3 months? Or maybe they just ship you 3 months at a time? 

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, deeznuts said:

I'm personally waiting for topical dut but wish nothing but the best for people trying this out.

Just wondering though, they say it's $99 per month but surely a months supply is different for a NW7 as opposed to a NW2... How are they intending to distribute topical fin in response to that? Is it going to typically show up on your doorstep every month like it does for other people or can you reorder every 1/2/3 months? Or maybe they just ship you 3 months at a time? 

I don’t believe Norwood 7s would qualify. To be honest, Dr. Simon Pimstone was being very honest when he said there’s a window to start treatment. Once your too far gone, it’s pointless. Many will push fin on Norwood 7s with no hair, it’s like selling a car cover for a wrecked car. 

This treatment is best used for diffuse thinners or Norwood 2-5s. Past that, the benefits are marginal at best. 

• Like 1

View my thread

3 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I don’t believe Norwood 7s would qualify. To be honest, Dr. Simon Pimstone was being very honest when he said there’s a window to start treatment. Once your too far gone, it’s pointless. Many will push fin on Norwood 7s with no hair, it’s like selling a car cover for a wrecked car. 

This treatment is best used for diffuse thinners or Norwood 2-5s. Past that, the benefits are marginal at best. 

Even NW2 vs NW5 diffuse is pretty different area though. Like for me I'd probably just apply it around my hair line I'd imagine while a NW5 is applying it to the entire midscalp, crown (maybe) and the hairline

• Administrators
1 minute ago, deeznuts said:

Even NW2 vs NW5 diffuse is pretty different area though. Like for me I'd probably just apply it around my hair line I'd imagine while a NW5 is applying it to the entire midscalp, crown (maybe) and the hairline

Yes, it will be different. I think you could follow the same principle as applying hair product. Dab a small amount and try and get as much on top as possible with that small amount. Another way is to reduce the usage per week. Use it 3x per week instead of 7. 

View my thread

5 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Yes, it will be different. I think you could follow the same principle as applying hair product. Dab a small amount and try and get as much on top as possible with that small amount. Another way is to reduce the usage per week. Use it 3x per week instead of 7. 

Ah but they say it's 99/month's supply. What constitutes a month's supply then? Is a month's supply enough for a NW5 diffuse to apply daily? If I'm NW2.5, would I be able to get 1.5 or 2 months out of 1 month's supply? I get that we can microdose it, but what if our goal is to do the recommended 1x/day? I'm just wondering about how much we actually get from their product. It's like getting a year's supply of free pizza only to find out it's 52 free pizza vouchers you know? 

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, deeznuts said:

Ah but they say it's 99/month's supply. What constitutes a month's supply then? Is a month's supply enough for a NW5 diffuse to apply daily? If I'm NW2.5, would I be able to get 1.5 or 2 months out of 1 month's supply? I get that we can microdose it, but what if our goal is to do the recommended 1x/day? I'm just wondering about how much we actually get from their product. It's like getting a year's supply of free pizza only to find out it's 52 free pizza vouchers you know? 

That’s why you have to qualify. I assume they’ll select candidates that wouldn’t require to cover the entire scalp. 

View my thread

10 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

That’s why you have to qualify. I assume they’ll select candidates that wouldn’t require to cover the entire scalp. 

Thanks for this Melvin. Might be perfect timing for me as this is what I was looking for

• Like 1

Finally some clinical evidence.

• Like 1

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, gillenator said:

Finally some clinical evidence.

Absolutely, I will ask if I can release the slides here as well.

View my thread

Hi Everyone,

If you have any questions about the 12 Months of Topical campaign please ask them here.

For those interested in learning about XYON, acquiring a Topical Finasteride, with SiloxysSystem™ Gel prescription or consulting with a dermatologist, you can do so at our new web platform XYONHealth.com.

We will be posting our Clinical Trial Data & Results on the forum very soon, keep an eye out for that thread!

• Like 1

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to 12 Month Free Trial for HRN Members -XYONHealth Topical Finasteride
  • 2 weeks later...

A reminder to everyone that the application page will only be accessible until August 1st. After that Dr. Hasson will assist in selecting up to 5 men to participate in the campaign.

If you are still interested in obtaining a prescription and receiving treatment at no cost for either 1 or 12 months, please follow this link to apply.

Regards,

XYON

• Like 1