Dr Mwamba’s Reviews. Are they real?

Due to too many accounts praising Dr Mwamba for repairs but very little pictures, I can’t help but ask myself if they reviews are real. I have a surgery date with Mwamba next month, now I am getting very nervous about the surgery and even second guessing it. 

2 hours ago, Jay00 said:

Due to too many accounts praising Dr Mwamba for repairs but very little pictures, I can’t help but ask myself if they reviews are real. I have a surgery date with Mwamba next month, now I am getting very nervous about the surgery and even second guessing it. 

Don't consider anything without pictures real and consider that a picture differs a lot from real life view, Mwamba is a decent doctor though

4 hours ago, HairRun said:

The reviews all have pictures here no? 

What type of repair are you doing? Relocating grafts ? 

Mainly I’m going for removal. But I’m very nervous now 

3 hours ago, JimKan1 said:

Don't consider anything without pictures real and consider that a picture differs a lot from real life view, Mwamba is a decent doctor though

Everyone in this forum praise him with no pictures 

6 hours ago, Jay00 said:

Since people refers to him when it comes to afro hair and  I have curly and kinky hair. The real cases i have seen here is two surgery with real patients and both went bad. Where can i find more cases with real patients who have gone with him with afro hair

7 hours ago, Jay00 said:

Dude, guy is been around for 25 years ...

You have 20 results here: https://www.fueclinic.com/results/

Here is a Afro result (FUT though)

You also have 4 patients now that have shared pics on here this year

Actually 5 but one was not a great case although not Mwamba's fault imho

But sure, my review and everyone else is FAKE. Be careful!! 

42 minutes ago, mustang said:

Dude, guy is been around for 25 years ...

You have 20 results here: https://www.fueclinic.com/results/

Here is a Afro result (FUT though)

You also have 4 patients now that have shared pics on here this year

Actually 5 but one was not a great case although not Mwamba's fault imho

But sure, my review and everyone else is FAKE. Be careful!! 

Indeed Dr Mwamba is very skillful, the problem I am very paranoid and have ptsd from my previous HT. I am nervous surgery date is approaching. I’m mainly focusing on FUE removal so I’m guessing that should be an easy task for Dr Mwamba 

• Administrators

His reviews and results are real. Like any surgeon, he’s not perfect, but he has a long track record of producing excellent results. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Jay00 said:

Indeed Dr Mwamba is very skillful, the problem I am very paranoid and have ptsd from my previous HT. I am nervous surgery date is approaching. I’m mainly focusing on FUE removal so I’m guessing that should be an easy task for Dr Mwamba 

Like I told you, Dr Mwamba has a lot of experience and is a decent surgeon, your decision about surgery however shouldnt be based just on forum reviews by random accounts but by your own judgement as well, talk to many doctors ,get their opinion, see which one matches your case and make your decision

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jay00 said:

Everyone in this forum praise him with no pictures 

Im going through the search, and all of the reviews have pictures

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/search/?&q=mwamba&type=forums_topic&quick=1&search_and_or=or&search_in=titles&sortby=relevancy

Maybe there's something blocking images showing up in your browser. Can you give an example of someone posting a review without a pictures? 

Edited by HairRun

3 hours ago, Jay00 said:

You mean relocation? Grafts should be relocated somewhere else. 

4 hours ago, Jay00 said:

Since people refers to him when it comes to afro hair and  I have curly and kinky hair. The real cases i have seen here is two surgery with real patients and both went bad. Where can i find more cases with real patients who have gone with him with afro hair

links?

1 hour ago, HairRun said:

Im going through the search, and all of the reviews have pictures

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/search/?&q=mwamba&type=forums_topic&quick=1&search_and_or=or&search_in=titles&sortby=relevancy

Maybe there's something blocking images showing up in your browser. Can you give an example of someone posting a review without a pictures? 

In fairness he was not looking for caucasian hair texture but afroamerican people. Is a big difference

Whilst i cannot speak for Dr Mwamba on a personal basis i have seen him praised as a doctor and a skilful one at that but all Doctors regardless of how great and lauded they are will have some cases that didn't turn out great or are considered bad. That's just how it will be, but if a person has like 98% of cases go really well, then only you can weigh up if that 2% risk will make you pull a Batfleck and go "Even if there's a 1% chance, we have to take it as an absolute certainty!" 

I can to some degree understand that if you are already coming from a failed HT and previously poor experience, this makes you even more sensitive and cautious which whilst normal is also going to mentally prey on your mind as the days click down, during and even post-op. 

Just realise no matter who you choose, you'll likely end up feeling the same and only you can decide if you are willing to roll the dice and follow through regardless of who you choose. 

Repair cases are not easy. In fact, it's even harder than had you gone for your first ever HT so you need to have that as part of realistic expectations. 

I think Dr Mwamba is probably one of the most experienced doctors globally with Afro hair textures or similar. 

I haven’t seen any fake reviews that people are talking about just one where the patient later posted pics bein accused of it being fake but I haven’t seen any fake reviews there’s a yt guy that did a transplant with him Afro hair and it looks really good he was having his second transplant this time with mwamba because the first surgeon didn’t get the density he wanted