Asmed Hair Transplant Apr 2022 (~5,000 grafts)

IMM1979

6 hours ago, IMM1979 said:

Hey all, about a week past the 6 month mark . So I am not sure if having too much hair is a good problem or bad but now people tell me there may be too much of it! I see it as a good problem! It is interesting though that the the hair in the front is curling more and more.

i included dry hair outdoor photos (first three) and wet indoor out of shower (bottom two)  

happy to have peoples feedback, great weekend all!!

@Pbaird98

@Gramatik

@Gatsby

@Aus1980

@Jackhair

@StillAlive

@Jackdaniels

@davidn

@Britalian

C191D832-71B5-4594-90CD-493CBC473CCA.jpeg

B27463A9-1361-4AFA-A2A5-BFCF40F7329C.jpeg

36F99B68-B052-4FD8-B4C9-85A62596725D.jpeg

A78E38E2-48D0-4DE3-B3BA-4E629B1F148C.jpeg

98BE67F5-7D11-4B63-8F65-B8440A53DC29.jpeg

Fantastic result. Dr Erdogan did a very good work on you mate… very dense and natural!

• Like 1

On 10/18/2022 at 2:34 PM, botchedguy95 said:

Well, the clinic uses unethical means of silencing unhappy patients, threats with lawyers and blaming the patient for poor results, as well as the number of surgeries a day to maximize profits 

If you feel confident to go with ASMED I won't try to stop you mate, but objectively you are making a poor choice based on bad research.. I advise you to look at the results of tech involved clinics like eugenix and de freitas, even bisanga uses techs and they are consistent in their results, asmed is like playing roulette.. on this forum there are two relatively recent results from ASMED with unacceptable growth and donor management.. many more on the international forums where this clinic has a presence still

But again, best of luck to you mate, if I were you I would look at Bicer or FUEcapilar in Turkey. Similar price point but the doctor is involved throughout the surgery

Was I one of those bad results? I had 5k grafts from ASMED and the growth was horrible considering the number of grafts a lot of grafts were wasted 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/19/2022 at 6:22 AM, IMM1979 said:

@Aus1980 here are the photos. By the way, I want to highlight that I have never used finasteride (even the clinic seemed surprised).  Of these things the easiest (and cheapest) to include for scalp health: 

1. Scalp scrub (https://www.amazon.com/DPHUE-Apple-Cider-Vinegar-Scalp/dp/B0767R87KB/ref=sr_1_1?crid=29UFIHBEE2EUV&keywords=Hue+ACV+scalp+scrub&qid=1666184768&qu=eyJxc2MiOiIxLjA4IiwicXNhIjoiMC44NyIsInFzcCI6IjAuNzcifQ%3D%3D&sprefix=hue+acv+scalp+scru%2Caps%2C310&sr=8-1

I got this one but any will do - once a week is enough

2. Scalp massager https://www.amazon.com/Briogeo-Revival-Stimulating-Massager-Circulation/dp/B07C42J593/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=1S5994E5V1QV7&keywords=briogeo+scalp+massager&qid=1666184817&qu=eyJxc2MiOiIyLjIxIiwicXNhIjoiMS4yMCIsInFzcCI6IjEuMTkifQ%3D%3D&sprefix=briogeo+scalp+massag%2Caps%2C443&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

Absolutely love this and use it a few minutes a day or whenever you are bored. In fact, I now use this as my main hair comb/brush.

3. Probiotic spray (https://www.amazon.com/MenBiotics-Rated-Topical-Probiotic-Body/dp/B018C41DDI/ref=sr_1_2?crid=39G6RV7MWW8WG&keywords=menbiotics+spray&qid=1666184928&qu=eyJxc2MiOiIwLjAwIiwicXNhIjoiMC4wMCIsInFzcCI6IjAuMDAifQ%3D%3D&sprefix=menbiotic%2Caps%2C363&sr=8-2)

I use this a few times a week and I do think it makes a difference for scalp health in general.

4. For cutting DHT, I got this oil from The Innate Life (though it gets kind of messy). I use it 1-2x a week depending on my mood (https://theinnatelife.com/products/rosemary-scalp-treatment)

5. The other stuff is up to you, Biotin gummies, minoxidil foam and shampoo (I use one from iherb)

6. If you have the budget for a Lasercap, get the best one out there. Why? Because Australia is the cheapest place in the world (that I found) to buy it. Below is where I got mine:

https://knudsen.com.au/product/lasercap-hd-plus/

Hope that helps! 

hair growth stack 1 .jpg

hair growth stack 2 .jpg

Hi,

So I have realized that I have sebum in my scalp. It comes out like little dried oil balls (for the lack of a better description). I am on oral fin and min.

But while looking around found this post. He is using some scrub would that help me keep my scalp more free of sebum? Also, does it hurt to use any of the other products he is using? I won't get a laser hat but I have read things about rosemary etc.

To repeat I am on oral fin and min. I just want to do a better job taking care of my hair.

Anyone else have a sebum problem? I am curious how you cleared it up.

Thanks for any advice you can offer.

22 minutes ago, Needadviceplease said:

Hi,

So I have realized that I have sebum in my scalp. It comes out like little dried oil balls (for the lack of a better description). I am on oral fin and min.

But while looking around found this post. He is using some scrub would that help me keep my scalp more free of sebum? Also, does it hurt to use any of the other products he is using? I won't get a laser hat but I have read things about rosemary etc.

To repeat I am on oral fin and min. I just want to do a better job taking care of my hair.

Anyone else have a sebum problem? I am curious how you cleared it up.

Thanks for any advice you can offer.

@Needadvicepleaseif you have dried sebum it’s a sign of an unhealthy scalp usually caused by scalp hygiene issues , diet and /or too much DHT. Since you take fin you can probably rule out excess DHT. Maybe try to wash your hair more frequently with warm water and a mild shampoo (chemical free / baby shampoo). Then take a look at your diet , could be due to too much sugar/refined carbs. Scalp scrub should help too.. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Needadviceplease said:

@IMM1979 Thanks for the reply. What do you think of the other item he was using like the rosemary spray? Head massage item?

Thanks!

forget all those oils, stick with the big 3. I was skeptical when I saw your first post but that result is a homerun. Congratulations! Enjoy your new life

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all - month 8 today (time flies fast!) . Instead of posting the usual “clean” photos, thought I would share unflattering shots just a few minutes after waking up . Though taken under strong light, I have noticed that the hair is very curly, which is unlike my natural hair as I remember it (when I had hair:) 

curious if other people have had similar experiences or if it is to do more with how the grafts have been placed/ angled.. 

thanks all!!

890A5B32-D6A0-4E64-AB8A-6A1E2745682C.thumb.jpeg.ec6db5c91fec5954e4bb4ef27340592f.jpeg

E864D443-891C-419D-9001-6A7AFC117DE5.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pbaird98 said:

Thanks for posting these, always nice to see total transparency when posting pics. 👌🏿

Thanks @Pbaird98. Any thoughts on the curly hair part? Tagging a few others now as well in case you guys didn’t see my questions .. thanks all! 
@Gatsby

@Gramatik

@Aus1980

@Britalian

@Jackhair

@StillAlive

@Jackdaniels

@davidn

The curliness of transplanted hair is a widely reported 'side effect' of the procedure. On the bright side, you get additional coverage with the curls and they look mighty fine and natural on you. 

Over time, the hair may soften and resemble your native hair more.

Edited by StillAlive
  • Like 1

On 12/30/2022 at 3:07 AM, IMM1979 said:

Hey all - month 8 today (time flies fast!) . Instead of posting the usual “clean” photos, thought I would share unflattering shots just a few minutes after waking up . Though taken under strong light, I have noticed that the hair is very curly, which is unlike my natural hair as I remember it (when I had hair:) 

curious if other people have had similar experiences or if it is to do more with how the grafts have been placed/ angled.. 

thanks all!!

890A5B32-D6A0-4E64-AB8A-6A1E2745682C.thumb.jpeg.ec6db5c91fec5954e4bb4ef27340592f.jpeg

E864D443-891C-419D-9001-6A7AFC117DE5.jpeg

Transplanted hairs need over a year to get the caracteristics of the native hair. So everything looks fine so far.

Incredible result and massive transformation...👍

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...