Asmed Hair Transplant Apr 2022 (~5,000 grafts)

IMM1979

Just now, asda said:

yea it makes sense. This punch size is good, casuing less trauma to donor

@asdagood to know! Btw any thoughts on shaving with clippers the recipient area? Most advice seems to be ok after 1.5 to 2 months but my clinic saying 6 months. Big difference.. 

On 6/24/2022 at 10:57 AM, IMM1979 said:

@asdagood to know! Btw any thoughts on shaving with clippers the recipient area? Most advice seems to be ok after 1.5 to 2 months but my clinic saying 6 months. Big difference.. 

Do not shave yur recipient area with clippers until month 6, because it can harm your hair follicles. Follow clinic's instructions. 

7 hours ago, IMM1979 said:

Now this is interesting .. got the results of my DHT blood test back.. guess am not losing hair due to DHT! 
3311C437-9E00-42BD-A0F0-98AF5C70406F.thumb.jpeg.7258a819f7aa4ebcfb30fd430c7422e9.jpeg

Bruh no offense but of course you are losing hair due to DHT. 

The only reason why you are losing hair in this very typical Male Pattern Baldness/Androgenetic Alopecia pattern is precisely and exactly because your genetic makeup is such that your hair follicles are genetically very sensitive to the little amount of DHT  produced in hair follicles  and prostatic tissue  from Testosterone via 5AR type 2 isoenzyme conversion. 

Serum DHT levels in the blood are totally irrelevant. What matter is  tissue DHT levels within each hair follicle on the scalp and how your androgen receptor  is genetically programmed to respond in a certain way to DHT signalling pathways...

It's very hard to measure DHT levels on the scalp and I think this would require scalp biopsy. I honestly wouldn't even bother with that...

You need to lower by half follicular DHT levels with oral Finasteride/Dutasteride. That will slow down the process of gradual hair miniaturization that eventually leads to permanent and ireversible Male Pattern Baldness. 

99% of men especially diffuse thinners think they are losing hair due to dome kind of "telogen effluvium", biotin or iron deficiency, thyroid dysfunction, scarring alopecia etc...It's a very popular misconception bro.

In reality all they have is classic Androgenic Alopecia caused by genetic sensitivity of the hair follicles to the evil little DHT. 

ANDRO GENETIC alopecia 

Andro = androgens. DHT and T predominantly 

Genetic = your genes. 

Look no further. 

The easiest way to diagnose classic Male Pattern Baldness is to look at someone's hair under microscope. If you have certain hairs that are thinner, weaker, less pigmented than other THEN this is a sign that the typical hair miniaturization caused by DHT is occurring. 

And then it's time to MANN up !!!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Jason Blaha said:

The only reason why you are losing hair in this very typical Male Pattern Baldness/Androgenetic Alopecia pattern is precisely and exactly because your genetic makeup is such that your hair follicles are genetically very sensitive to the little amount of DHT  produced in hair follicles  and prostatic tissue  from Testosterone via 5AR type 2 isoenzyme conversion. 

Serum DHT levels in the blood are totally irrelevant. What matter is  tissue DHT levels within each hair follicle on the scalp and how your androgen receptor  is genetically programmed to respond in a certain way to DHT signalling pathways...

It's very hard to measure DHT levels on the scalp and I think this would require scalp biopsy. I honestly wouldn't even bother with that...

You need to lower by half follicular DHT levels with oral Finasteride/Dutasteride. That will slow down the process of gradual hair miniaturization that eventually leads to permanent and ireversible Male Pattern Baldness. 

99% of men especially diffuse thinners think they are losing hair due to dome kind of "telogen effluvium", biotin or iron deficiency, thyroid dysfunction, scarring alopecia etc...It's a very popular misconception bro.

In reality all they have is classic Androgenic Alopecia caused by genetic sensitivity of the hair follicles to the evil little DHT. 

ANDRO GENETIC alopecia 

Genetic = your genes. 

Look no further. 

The easiest way to diagnose classic Male Pattern Baldness is to look at someone's hair under microscope. If you have certain hairs that are thinner, weaker, less pigmented than other THEN this is a sign that the typical hair miniaturization caused by DHT is occurring. 

@Jason Blahagreat explanation, thank you!! 

just received the Lasercap yesterday and excited to use it as an adjunct treatment since I don’t take finasteride. Guess will be hard to track whether the cap is working on its own but willing to try . At the two-month mark now post HT. Cap looks kind of big even for my big head! 

7FB27DA4-3FCF-45A3-A60B-55D4E93E242D.jpeg

4EAFA5D5-CCAA-49C4-88FE-6F6931A3660D.jpeg

E39D0BFF-ED42-4118-8AAD-B08613659133.jpeg

F426E50A-A6F3-49EF-A0C4-70F0C690288F.jpeg

On 6/29/2022 at 5:07 PM, Hope everything is nova said:

ANDRO GENETIC alopecia 

Genetic = your genes. 

Look no further. 

where are your from lol the uk, i can tell you follow kevin mann religiously, are you on finasteride btw 

10 minutes ago, sukh123 said:

where are your from lol the uk, i can tell you follow kevin mann religiously, are you on finasteride btw 

@sukh123 Kevin who? No, I do not take finasteride. Plenty of my friends had the side effects. Marketed as 1% but an HT surgeon I consulted with in Singapore actually told me its north of 8%...

10 minutes ago, IMM1979 said:

@sukh123 Kevin who? No, I do not take finasteride. Plenty of my friends had the side effects. Marketed as 1% but an HT surgeon I consulted with in Singapore actually told me its north of 8%...

oh, I was actually asking the guy who is called "hope everything is nova" and Kevin mann is a YouTuber who talks a lot about hair loss. Well, the only way to know if you will get side effects is to take the drug, you can always discontinue it if you do. Because I just looked at your pre-op pics and you have a lot of miniaturized hair that can still be strengthened and thickened. Also, your donor area  starting to miniaturize from the part just below the crown so you really need a dht blocker to prevent any more 

Edited by sukh123

6 minutes ago, sukh123 said:

oh i was actually asking the guy who is called "hope everything is nova" and Kevin mann a YouTuber who talks alot about hairloss. Well the only way to know if you will get side effects is to take the drug, you can always discontinue it if you do. Because I just looked at your pre op pics and you have a lot of miniaturized hair that can still  t be strengthened and thicken. Also your donor area  starting to miniaturize from the part just below the crown so you really need a dht blocker to prevent any more 

thanks @sukh123, any recommendations for natural DHT blockers (i.e. not Fin)? I take Minoxidil right now

On 6/23/2022 at 4:26 PM, ASMEDMANUALFUE said:

Hi IMM1979,

Thank you for being cooperative and making your point as well. 

As a clinic we follow our patients post and we are open for every patient at all times.

Therefore, mentioned forum members above were already contacted in past. 
The help was offered and it still stands out. It is not possible to have an influence on someone’s decisions except to be willing to provide the guidance any time. 

I have to point out that once again you are completely right - your patient coordinator, your surgeon as well as the clinic are there for you and all the other patients  as a support and guidance at all times.

Wish you an amazing journey and we are happy yo follow up your progress.

Regards,

Suzana

ASMED Clinic

“The help was offered“

Dear Suzane,

Could you tell us please what kind of offer did you present to me?

• Like 2

On 7/6/2022 at 9:43 PM, 110620 said:

“The help was offered“

Dear Suzane,

Could you tell us please what kind of offer did you present to me?

Like with all hair mills "come back for another surgery for free"... but if you ask for a refund they will go crazy on you lol, their business model does not support giving refunds or the would have to file for bankruptcy, instead they offer you to go through the meat grinder again and flush even more precious grafts down the toilet as if anyone would be insane enough to take that offer

• Like 7

1 hour ago, botchedguy95 said:

Like with all hair mills "come back for another surgery for free"... but if you ask for a refund they will go crazy on you lol, their business model does not support giving refunds or the would have to file for bankruptcy, instead they offer you to go through the meat grinder again and flush even more precious grafts down the toilet as if anyone would be insane enough to take that offer

""come back for another surgery for free""

Free?!? The clinic requested money again with same rate(tariff) for new HT. If i paid "X" for 5.000 greft for first HT, they requested "X/2" for 2.500 greft and Suzana claims that it is "help was offer".

English is not my native language but i belive "help offer" is not mean as like above! Maybe, this can be "help offer" if this clinic would only single HT clinic on the world! Ohh sorry, it just came to my mind. They gave me one box of Dutasterid(Avodart) and they said it is free(I was very lucky on that day)

I started my topic to recive your comments about my HT after 22 months later but unfortunately i did not received any single positive comments on the forums and on my personal enviroment. So, i decided a new HT on another clinic and i had operated last month again

I closed my case with this clinic but did not stop myself to reply after Ms. Suzana's "help offer" claim.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Your shill from the mill said:

ASMED is one of the worst clinics in the world if we consider their high price relative to their low quality/consitency and extremely poor post operative  ethics. 

12 minutes ago, Egy said:

On an Italian forum they make believe that is one of the best clinics in the world, who knows how much they earn for making people believe this.

Better to open a post regarding this clinic thant destroy the journey of this colleague that prabably is stressing out all your comments since He already did his HT in Asmed and this thread is for show us his results.

2 hours ago, IMM1979 said:

Thank you! I was about to say, can someone here please man up and start an Asmed hater thread instead of polluting my journey.. is there an adult in the room? 

Sorry bro. 

Didn't mean to be negative or derail your thread. 

But ASMEDMANUALBOTCH comment about 110620's case made me crazy. 

We'll create a separate thread no problem. 

Best of luck. 👍

Edited by Your shill from the mill
  • Like 3