3500 Grafts with Dr COUTO at FUExpert Clinic - NW V | Frontal Area: Hairline & Mid-scalp

Hope you all are having a good day. 

Finally I found the time to share an update reaching 5 months... All I can say right now is wow!!! I feel a new person!!! I know it's nothing but, I can not stop looking in the mirror and saying, is this real? And when I see some of my before photos, ufff, I am seriously thinking of throwing away many of my old photos.

I wouldn't mind if this was all, if this was the final result I would be very very happy but... now I really hope to get even better... 

Well, the photos: 

image.jpeg.1d87447f9413b619118a4ec6c06f0fbe.jpeg

image.jpeg.b9786175842eb5d1b38ef3d6ea2697dd.jpeg

image.jpeg.53d6f6bae37da65c16514cbe477b3138.jpeg

image.jpeg.e555a8f0cb106bb8afd0f87420173d52.jpeg

image.jpeg.4fdca2d9689c49ff64d447a98b1adc87.jpeg

Have a great weekend everyone!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, BaldingEye said:

Finally I found the time to share an update reaching 5 months... All I can say right now is wow!!! I feel a new person!!! I know it's nothing but, I can not stop looking in the mirror and saying, is this real? And when I see some of my before photos, ufff, I am seriously thinking of throwing away many of my old photos.

I wouldn't mind if this was all, if this was the final result I would be very very happy but... now I really hope to get even better... 

Well, the photos: 

congrats!!  looking great and just getting started!  12 month mark will be insane!

6 hours ago, BaldingEye said:

Well, the photos: 

Big turn around from where you were months ago. This is exactly what o was saying, once you get those months in that’s when you forget about the previous crap you were thinking. 

enjoy the remainder of your summer and the next time you check out the mirror you’ll be look at someone else playing with your hair and you’ll think… we’ll I think we all know.

nonetheless, looking forward to future updates. Stay strong and happy growing. 

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

Thanks for sharing this man! Few Couto cases here. Can't believe that within 6 months you got such good result so far. 

I am going to go under the knife with Couto next month. Any advice welcome. I will probably drop you a PM if you don't mind. Such as hotel suggestion etc. 

The thing I am most nervous about is how to sleep on my back...lol..  I am a stomach sleeper and heard you need to sleep on your back for some time. 

• Administrators
On 8/19/2022 at 4:18 AM, BaldingEye said:

Well, the photos: 

Wow that’s an insane difference 👌

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thank you everybody for all the cheer up!

Seeing the hair grow again and improve density every week where there was no hair at all, is a feeling that is not comparable to anything. It's hard for me

to get used to seeing myself like this after years without hair, I lost my hair little by little, but this change has been very fast. The truth is that my self-

esteem is rising a lot, although I have had to face the indiscretions of some people around me, who tell me directly, "you have grafted hair." But I don't

care, I knew I had to face these things for a while, nothing disturbs the enormous satisfaction I feel and how good I look now.

Some of you already know what I mean!

Edited by BaldingEye
  • Like 2

On 8/20/2022 at 2:45 AM, Prof101 said:

Thanks for sharing this man! Few Couto cases here. Can't believe that within 6 months you got such good result so far. 

I am going to go under the knife with Couto next month. Any advice welcome. I will probably drop you a PM if you don't mind. Such as hotel suggestion etc. 

The thing I am most nervous about is how to sleep on my back...lol..  I am a stomach sleeper and heard you need to sleep on your back for some time. 

Welcome to the club!
I'm only in 5 months.
If you prefer that I answer you by PM, you can send it to me whenever you want and I will be happy to help you as much as I can.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/24/2022 at 10:49 AM, TheEye said:

looks pretty good, have a nice day!

Thanks thanks!!!

On 8/24/2022 at 4:44 AM, Gatsby said:

@BaldingEye your results at only five months look spectacular! Wishing you all the best and thanks for sharing!

Thanks a lot @Gatsby! I am really happy and to tell you the truth I did not believe this could work on me... You know, you always check out videos, search and visit every single Forum, you see beautiful results and really bad ones and you start wondering, should I go for it??? ... And then all of a sudden, you are part of the whole community, sharing your experience, this is quite an adventure with tough moments for sure ... but finally I am starting to really enjoy this... kind of unreal! 

I will share an update these days! Thanks a lot for the support 😉

• Like 2

Hey guys, 

First of all, I just want to say THANKS THANKS THANKS!!! 

This happiness I feel inside nowadays could not be possible without your HELP! Thanks to Forums like this, thanks to you guys sharing your experiences and knowledge about hair transplants, treatments, and all this hair world, all of YOU even if you do not know it, you lead me to Dr Couto... and man, what a discovery to CHANGE my whole life. 

At the end of 2021, my life was a mess... I was done psychologically. There would be many days and weeks that I would just want to stay home by myself,  I did not feel like seeing or meeting people, and I did not want to have a social life... I was completely depressed.

Luckily for me, I dared to undertake this hair transplant ADVENTURE, and ... it has been the BEST decision in my life EVER. 

Also, having the chance to meet Dr Couto was crucial... his passion got into me, for sure he is a special one ... But what really got me exciting too was, not just checking out his YouTube hair transplant results but the many many AMAZING results Dr Couto showed me from his computer at his office.

And what could I say about the treatment of his team, too good to be true... This clinic is beyond belief!

Now I am a VERY VERY VERY HAPPY person and I am AGAIN enjoying life!

This is me before... 

image.jpeg.6ca45affeba2adde6df776b9690629e2.jpeg

And this is THE NEW ME...  just 7 months after my hair transplant with Couto

image.jpeg.b68dcbef3d83a84e87d2ea39a1fe1ef4.jpeg

image.jpeg.5d3af91918166d0b1971f8419eade369.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.399cb0d15c70103ea16d4f0afb6285ef.jpeg
  • Like 7

6 hours ago, BaldingEye said:

Hey guys, 

First of all, I just want to say THANKS THANKS THANKS!!! 

This happiness I feel inside nowadays could not be possible without your HELP! Thanks to Forums like this, thanks to you guys sharing your experiences and knowledge about hair transplants, treatments, and all this hair world, all of YOU even if you do not know it, you lead me to Dr Couto... and man, what a discovery to CHANGE my whole life. 

At the end of 2021, my life was a mess... I was done psychologically. There would be many days and weeks that I would just want to stay home by myself,  I did not feel like seeing or meeting people, and I did not want to have a social life... I was completely depressed.

Luckily for me, I dared to undertake this hair transplant ADVENTURE, and ... it has been the BEST decision in my life EVER. 

Also, having the chance to meet Dr Couto was crucial... his passion got into me, for sure he is a special one ... But what really got me exciting too was, not just checking out his YouTube hair transplant results but the many many AMAZING results Dr Couto showed me from his computer at his office.

And what could I say about the treatment of his team, too good to be true... This clinic is beyond belief!

Now I am a VERY VERY VERY HAPPY person and I am AGAIN enjoying life!

This is me before... 

image.jpeg.6ca45affeba2adde6df776b9690629e2.jpeg

And this is THE NEW ME...  just 7 months after my hair transplant with Couto

image.jpeg.b68dcbef3d83a84e87d2ea39a1fe1ef4.jpeg

image.jpeg.5d3af91918166d0b1971f8419eade369.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.399cb0d15c70103ea16d4f0afb6285ef.jpeg

No f***ing way. 

this is night and day difference. I remember you starting off unsure and stand-off based off the upcoming results but look at you, brushing off the bad with the new. It’s a great example of what’s to come forward and continue on instead of lingering what will. 

im happy for you man. I think you grew a lot very fast, some of the hairs may still keep coming and softening up even until the 18th month mark.

• Like 1

Wow! I've been following FUEXperts for a few years and tried initially to book a procedure there myself but unfortunately, they have like a 1.5 year waiting list.

Incredible results, literally a different head! and with just 3,500 grafts, jesus

So happy for you, wishing you that it will only continue to grow, enjoy!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all again for your support, I really appreciate it.

I keep noticing improvement.
I don't know whether to go and get a good haircut or let it grow at least until Christmas. What is your opinion?

image.jpeg.94b3f95d77751a7289308dcfd5a6fa66.jpeg

image.jpeg.5af8aa2d0f35718acf7084fc09d49b51.jpeg

And this me just before starting this incredible adventure... I see myself and I don't recognize myself anymore 🙈

image.jpeg.005251fbdfa99005a59f17f07410e

• Like 2

• Administrators

I think @HairRun starter a thread asking about Cuoto reviews. This os definitely on par with the work I’ve seen from him. Excellent 👏🏼

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

22 hours ago, BaldingEye said:

Thank you all again for your support, I really appreciate it.

I keep noticing improvement.
I don't know whether to go and get a good haircut or let it grow at least until Christmas. What is your opinion?

image.jpeg.94b3f95d77751a7289308dcfd5a6fa66.jpeg

image.jpeg.5af8aa2d0f35718acf7084fc09d49b51.jpeg

And this me just before starting this incredible adventure... I see myself and I don't recognize myself anymore 🙈

image.jpeg.005251fbdfa99005a59f17f07410e

definitely grow it out a bit longer and enjoys these follicles doing their work by existing. Then cut it when you see fit.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2022 at 9:34 PM, LatinBald said:

Simply amazing. 

And I undertand you perfectly when you have written: "Luckily for me, I dared to undertake this hair transplant ADVENTURE, and ... it has been the BEST decision in my life EVER".

Congrats!

Thanks thanks @LatinBald for stopping by, really appreciate your support. And yes, for sure it has been THE BEST decision in my life, EVER. When you look good outside, you feel happy inside, at least it is happening with me!

• Like 2