Matthew McConaughey Shout Out---but couldn't help looking at his hair!

Matthew gave a talk today with the theme "We have a Chance" at the White House on gun control. I know it is a partisan issue so I will drift instead to noticing his hair. There is definitely some temple recession, especially on the right side. Unlike Melvin, I am not a pro at "product" so I don't know if he was using it. All in all, I would say his hair has held up and is better than it was before than the miracle cure drug-free "Regenix." No way to see what is in Regenix, but Matthew claims it has brought him to nearly NW0. Yes--I have some cheap swamp land in Florida for you. We will not know for sure, but my money is on Matthew having had a HT or two that over time has held up but he has, notwithstanding Regenix, more temporal regression. Assuming I am right,he probably went to one of the wizards on this Forum's list. Maybe he needs a touch-up?

Edited by Mountinvan

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, Mountinvan said:

Matthew gave a talk today with the theme "We have a Chance" at the White House on gun control. I know it is a partisan issue so I will drift instead to noticing his hair. There is definitely some temple recession, especially on the right side. Unlike Melvin, I am not a pro at "product" so I don't know if he was using it. All in all, I would say his hair has held up and is better than it was before than the miracle cure drug-free "Regenix." No way to see what is in Regenix, but Matthew claims it has brought him to nearly NW0. Yes--I have some cheap swamp land in Florida for you. We will not know for sure, but my money is on Matthew having had a HT or two that over time has held up but he has, notwithstanding Regenix, more temporal regression. Assuming I am right,he probably went to one of the wizards on this Forum's list. Maybe he needs a touch-up?

Reginix also does hair replacement aka hair pieces. It's possible that he uses the hair piece, which definitely would bring him to Norwood 0

• Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Derek did another good video on him just the other day before this surprise appearance at the whitehouse. He's promoting a book and doing some interviews, and the guy interviewing him who happened to also be bald asked about his hair. Derek's convinced he's been lying in general and for too long to ever admit it now. He goes back over the history and shows some pictures at times after his hair made the amazing recovery in the early 2000s that indicate he was definitely using a hair system at least some of the time. Also touches on a guy that tried the Regenix BS that Matthew has been promoting, documented it on youtube, and shows the letter from the CEO trying to bribe him to not go public about failing to get the results.

Edited by ciaus

• Administrators

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say that if there's pictures of him from the back of the head from that event, an FUT scar would show very obviously at that length and potentially FUE scars although SMP/make up and hair fibres could conceal them. 

It seems simple to me - alot of medical therapy in the last 20 years & a world-class small transplant in the frontal 1/3rd.  He doesn't need much - his hair characteristics are just about perfect.

Personally, I think he has used SMP, fibers, and PRP to cover as much ground as he possibly can. Given the amount of money he has he can EASILY hire someone to visually create a hairline for him for moments he has photo shoots. It is really strange that he looses so much ground then recover it like nothing has happened. I think he got a makeup artist to blend and paint his hair while it is short. Then he could have gotten an FUT during that time and used SMP to cover the scar and make his vellus hair blend in a shorter fashion until it grew out naturally.

Theres just no way he isnt on medication, I find it very hard to believe, but then you get people like Johnny Depp who wears his hair back a lot and is probably a nw2.5 maybe 3 at the worst but hes also older than Matt.

• Like 1

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

On 6/14/2022 at 1:55 PM, mr_peanutbutter said:

from 2015

i dont think a hairpiece can do this

image.jpeg.88e5cd765138123e6c76bb51f21b4aea.jpeg

Didn't realize this topic was still going. You got to think on a whole other level, the HOLLYWOOD celebrity level! 

image.thumb.png.72062c6265443692adcac89347173cea.png

image.png.ddba600a0fe210e77f7d568e0ceea6d2.png

image.thumb.png.22f7524c765b6d964ca67095461b58eb.png

Edited by ciaus

• Administrators
23 hours ago, ciaus said:

Didn't realize this topic was still going. You got to think on a whole other level, the HOLLYWOOD celebrity level! 

To be fair, 2014 looks like harsh lighting with short hair. It's possible that he has a frontal hair piece. Not a full system but partial that he wears sometimes.

View my thread

On 6/30/2022 at 3:52 AM, ciaus said:

so how is he pulling the buzzcut? smp?

Pretty clear to me:

(1) Medical therapy - propecia/dut/rogaine.....to halt loss & strengthen existing hair with perhaps some recovery of ground in hairline there too

(2) Small-ish strategic FUE transplants to "fill in" strengthen the recovered hairline from (1)

(3) then for those times when he looks "unreal", its because its unreal......its a hair system that further augments (1) & (2) and takes him to Hollywood red carpet hair level....which disappears again when he's doing ya know a Zoom interview for his book and is at home in his PJ's and no hair stylist /system person

• Like 1